another word of gratitude (author's note)

Allegro: Young Blood and Electric Blue Skies
another word of gratitude (author's note/letter)

Hi guys! So here I am, saying another word of thank you. I feel like my words of gratitude in the previous note isn't enough. Well, that's how I feel. Since each feedback that you gave to me motivated me more and more into continuing this story, I want to thank you all for that once again. Especially for those who spent their time to type a long feedback, a feedback, a thought of my story, anything that lets me know what they think of this story of mine, because that really meant a lot to me, no matter how small you may think those things are to me. I like to know that "Wow, this person really read my story intently," without worrying that they skipped everything just to see the ending.

Endings are beautiful, really. We all go through this life only to hope for a beautiful ending right? But despite of that, I still think that the process and the journey of reaching that beautiful ending is the breathtaking part in life, despite how broken we might end up, by the end of the day. That's what I wish for you to see, to witness the process of this story reaching that ending. I want to apologize also for stretching this story for so long, for I have noticed that people expected it to be short. The ideas of this story were growing like trees inside of my head, getting taller and higher with lots of branches. There were lots of choices that I could pick regarding the way of the story going, and I hope you're content with the choices that I have made.

First of all, I want to say thank you to God, for letting this story possible and for letting all of these things possible in Your own mysterious ways.

Recently, I had a talk with my father about how all these ideas are possible because of Him. I'm no religious person who reads the Bible everyday, but I believe He is the reason why I am still here and he allowed me to create this story, who made me able to stay and keep holding on to this story and not give up on it. I think He has His own reasons for that.

And also for my subscribers and silent readers. I want to thank you for staying and perhaps read this story until the end, despite your silence. I still hope for the day I can see your comments there, but I guess we don't always get anything that we want right? So I respect the decision that you made for keeping your silence. I still hope that my story moves you in some kind of way.

And now, I want to say a thank you for those who personally made me feel motivated to continue this story until the end. Since the story has ended, I think that this must be done.

1.icepop05

You are so far, the most memorable reader I have ever met, really. Your feedback has always been thoughtful and honest, and you even quoted some lines in my story and you told me your opinions about it. I like how you are able to connect points in this story to your real life. And as what I told you before, you are one of the reasons for me to not delete the story despite my dilemmas back then. So thank you, really, for appreciating this story.

2.Yeoleum

Thank you for being a huge Seulgi fan who loves this story, and also who loves and reads my other stories! You are a constant reader, I know you are. You rarely forgot to give me your thoughts about each chapter, unless you're busy and I understand. We have lives outside of this site, and we obviously can't abandon that, no matter how pleasant it feels to be here. Good luck on your studies and continue loving Seulgi!

3.baekstaaal

Thank you for trying to understand my story and for telling me to not give up on this story. I'm sorry that I sounded so emotional back then, it was a reckless thing to do to think of deleting this story, if there are any excuse I'd let to use to excuse myself, it would be because of my frustration. But thank you for telling me to not give up. And I'm glad that I didn't :).

4.Exoinspire

I really like the fact that you truly stayed until the end of my story. As I mentioned before, your task was to be my reviewer, but I really appreciate the fact that you really watched my story grow from the beginning until the end, even though the length is not really suitable to your taste. It feels really pleasant you know. And I'm thankful that you like the epilogue! It really took all in my heart to create something that is memorable, since the story was ending, and I wanted it to end neatly and beautifully.

I'm not sure if anyone reads until the end, or if anyone is even reading this to be honest. But here I am, still typing my thoughts away. 

And then, I want to thank you once again, for advertisement shops who have gotten my stories out there, because really, without their help, I won't have this much readers and feedbacks in this story (Mystic Multi Shop, MyShops Multishop, Di' Amon Castle Multishop)

Also for:

kpopcrown from Winterhope Reviews

Miechan from Drowning in Fireworks

Myst_Dance from Cosmos Review Shop

Exoinspire from Hachikoluv Advertisements and Reviews Shop 

And also reviewers which reviews are still unfinished.

I want to say thank you for carefully reading this, pointing out the flaws that is needed to be fixed. Even the reviews from when it was still a chapter, or have developed more and until the ending. Thank you for the thoughtful reviews, despite the variety of thoughts that I gained. I still respect your thoughts.

And thank you to acheron for holding the CADMVS writing contest. Without this contest, I wouldn't have thought of this idea, ever. I would never think of this plot. Your prompt was the source of it all, it was the thing keeping me anchored to the story, keeping my story related to your prompt. It's crazy how short I planned this story was. This story broke the record as the longest story that I have written for 5 years, I guess? It's been so long, and I've stopped writing for about a year or two until last November or December. I never thought I could write this long of a tale, so thank you for giving this opportunity to me (I sound so formal right despite the fact you're COUGH). But this is me telling you in all honesty about my thoughts, still.

And also for Olympus Writing Contest, for putting out amazing prompts. I have been thinking of submitting his story here, and I'm glad that it somehow worked together so well with one of your prompts. Even though I have cancelled my submission, I still want to thank you.

And for the recent Happiness Writing Contest, thank you for holding this contest!

I can't forget iheartyou987 from Exuberant Graphics for the amazing poster. Damn, that poster gives a really dreamy feel to this story, really.

And since the story has come to an end, I want to recommend you some stories I am working that perhaps you might like:

1. The Constellation of Unclassified Stars

This one here is special because this is a friendship centric story between Wonwoo, Seulgi, Mingyu, Soojung, Seokmin and Seungwan (Wendy) (there will be romance also, and appearances from other SVT members and RV members and char as from other groups). I love Seventeen x Red Velvet so much, and I love friendship stories, so I thought why not mix both? This was planned to have 15 chapters, however with change of plans, this story will run in long chapters (more than 20 chapters). A little bit of a spoiler that the story will involve them growing up from toddlers. I am doing daily updates for this, so it won't take a month for me to finish this since a long holiday is ahead of me, and I have a much more free time these days than the ones when I was still in school. If you know the movie Stand By Me, The Dreamers, and The Suicides, this story will have some elements from it. 

The story is currently in an invite mode only, if you're interested you can send me a PM or comment below to be invited. I'm in love with that story right now, honestly because it's dreamy and-well, you'll get it.

2. dandelion ankles (interlocked hips)

This one is one of my light yet dark stories. This story involves Mingyu and Seulgi as lovers here (Wonwoo as her brother lol) and this story is a huge step of stepping outside of my boundaries (you will see why when you read it by the way) and this story revolves around art, the journey of being reckless and love. This story has a mature content since there are 'scenes' but not detailed, but it might get your head quite imaginative with the way I describe it. And not only that, but because of the theme of this story as a whole revolves around love and its maturity and immaturity. If you're curious, you can check it out in the title.

2. of wasted breaths and slipping fingers

This one is a oneshot collection of friendship oneshots. The characters are variated from Yoonkai, Luyoon ships (even though I no longer feel like writing them anymore :/) and as more chapters develop, you will see lots of Seventeen x Red Velvet stories there, and even Krystal x some Seventeen members ships there. If you are unaware, f(x) Krystal is Soojung XD. So far, I only paired SVT with Krystal and Seulgi, but since I have growing affection towards other RV members, perhaps I will add more of them (I will absolutely add Wendy aka Seungwan). I usually write here whenever I want to dedicate a story for someone, or just anything, anyone, any group of people. There are already a total of 12 chapters there.

3.  Of Broken Mixtapes and Hazy Sketchings

This is another light friendship story between Wonwoo and Seulgi as the main, and this is the type of story where they will become lovers in the end, I tell you this (since it is already visible in the foreword by the way). But other than that, this story is about two high school kids who wants their dreams to come true, and Seulgi here wants to be a cartoonist while Wonwoo wants to be a rapper. Lots of slapsticks here, lame jokes, and headbutts XD. You will see Junghan, Soojung, Mingyu and Jisoo (Joshua) too here. They will be a whole different person of course from my other stories. For my readers here who are already subscribed there, don't worry too much because I will never abandon that story. That period of me abandoning my stories have passed long time ago :).

4. Curious Crimson and His Charcoal Eyes

This is one of my angst stories here. You might feel unfamiliar with the Yoona and Kai ship, but here it is the story between the two of them. Kai is a ballerino while Yoona is a painter here. I literally exhausted all my love for the two of them here, for Kai's ballet skills and Yoona's bright bright personality, If you want to see me writing in poetically and more lyrical than this one (somehow more raw), then in this story, I wrote in my truest form. In some ways, I wrote thoughtfully and recklessly at the same time for this story and I received a variety of opinions, but it's okay. I still love this story of mine with all my heart.

5. pouring sunlight into fisted palms

It revolves around Joy and Mingyu, but here I am using Joy's point of view only, kinda similar to this one, but the characters are of course, would be entirely different with different characteristics. Where's the fun in using the same personality traits right?

Do check them out if you're interested!

I almost forgot this by the way. I have asked some of you of your favourite moments in this story, and for those who haven't please tell me in the comment section! But it's okay, I guess, if you don't want to, but if you want to share, just type in the comment section below :) Those are just for my personal notes only, since I have things of people pointing out their favourite parts in my story :))

For those who are still reading this, you're amazing you know that? I'm proud of you, and thank you for reading this until the end :D.