White wonderland

Crush to the T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny day, the sunniest day in a long time. The bright light making the snow shine like thousand of small diamonds. The sound of children laughing filled the air as a big group of them ran across the red that led through the park. They were all dressed in thick warm clothes to keep the cold at bay, a smile on each of their faces.

 

“Have you ever thought about having children?” Haesol asked as he walked down the road, hand in hand with his boyfriend.

“Not really.” Hyoseob shook his head. “I don’t think i need children, i have you.”

“Are you saying i’m a child?” Haesol asked, faking anger. “How could you!”

“Well you’re very childish.” Hyoseob stated in a matter of fact before flashing the other a big smile. “That’s why we work so well together.”

 

Haesol returned the smile, walking a little closer to the other, so there shoulders were touching. It wasn’t unusual for them to take walks in the park near their apartment, but it had been a while. The previous night it had snowed none stop and the weather had been terrible, the strong wind rattling the windows but now it was like nothing ever happened. Despite of the low temperature around them the sun warmed their faces as the two continued down the path.

 

“But maybe in the future.” Hyoseob spoke up, letting go of Haesol’s hand in favor of walking up to the nearby pond. “Maybe i would like children in the future, who knows.”

“I guess we will have to do with each other for now.” Haesol sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter