Flour

Crush to the T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas music was flooding the room when Haesol walked into the kitchen, the smell of newly baked cookies greeting him.

“Oh thank god you’re here.” Hyoseob smiled. “Clean this up.” The younger gestured towards the kitchen counter and the mess on it.

Haesol just looked at the other with a ‘Are you serious’ look, before walking closer to the mess. He ran his hand over the counter, pulling it back and finding it covered in Flour.

 

“You want me to clean up your mess?” Haesol asked, turning back to look at the other. “What did you even do in here?”

“I baked cookies.” Hyoseob pointed towards the plate with cookies that stood on the table, away from the mess. “”So you clean up.”

“Does that make sense?” Haesol asked. “Why do i have to clean up your mess?”

“Please baby.” Hyoseob flashed Haesol his best hurt puppy eyes, the one that always got Haesol’s heart to melt. “Do it for me.”

 

“Okay, one one condition.” Haesol let out a deep sigh, signaling his defeat. “Give me a hug first.”

Happily Hyoseob near intil jumped up to him, swinging his arms around the other’s neck before he even saw it coming.

 

Haesol quickly used his flour covered hand to pat the other’s hair, sending a white cloud around the other's head.

“YAH!” Hyoseob quickly jumped back, furiously trying to brush the white powder out of his hair.

Haesol j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter