Hot Chocolate

Crush to the T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoseob let out a deep sigh before opening his eyes, finding himself looking at the familiar brown leather from there couch. He must have fallen asleep waiting for Haesol to come home, how long had he been asleep. Stretching a bit Hyoseob reached for his phone to look at the clock. But before he could do so he heard a sound from the kitchen, something being taken out of the refrigerator and the opening of cabernets.

 

Slowly standing up Hyoseob moved towards the nearly closed kitchen door and before he could ever reach it a familiar smell invaded his senses, chocolate.

Without waiting another second he carefully opened the door, making sure he didn’t make his present noticed.

 

There, with his back against the door stood Haesol, stirring two cups of what Hyoseob could only guess was hot chocolate. The smell was absolutely amazing and Hyoseob smiled as he heard his boyfriend softly humming on some old christmas song. It was a really peaceful scene, well until Haesol turned around and let out a loud welp at the sight of Htoseob.

 

“For the sake of god, jesus christ Hyoseob.” Haesol sighed as he lay a hand over his heart. “Are you trying to kill me or what?”

To this Hyoseob just smiled, walking closer to the other and sneaking his arms around Haesol’s waist. “I’m sorry Haesol, i didn’t mean to.”

Haesol looked at his with soft eyes and a smile creeping up his face. “I know, you just scared me. I thought you were sleeping.”

“I was sleeping, but not any more.” Hyoseob gave his boyfriend a quick peck on the lips before looking at the two mugs on the kitchen counter. “Are we going to drink that or is it j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter