Christmas decoration

Crush to the T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, can you hand me the box over there?” Hyoseob asked and pointed towards the red and golder paper box standing on the table where Haesol stood. “It’s the lights.”

Haesol quickly handed him the box before going back to his original position, his eyes following the younger’s every move. He knew he should probably offer to help but he just couldn’t do anything but look as Hyoseob ruched around the room to put up christmas decoration. The younger looked so happy, the smile never leaving his face as he quickly turned their messy apartment into a christmas paradise.

 

“Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me?” Hyoseob turned to look at Haesol who just shook his head.

“I prefer watching you, it’s nice.” Haesol smiled big but was cut of by a empty box thrown at him from across the room. “Yah!”

“Get your here and help me with the lights.” Hyoseob looked at him with a demanding look. “Now!”

Haesol gave one last sigh before he walked over to the younger, taking one end of the string of lights while Hyoseob fastened the other in a corner of the room.

 

“Go to the other side and fastened it there.” Hyoseob said and pointed towards the spot where Haesol was going to put it. Haesol had never really been a er for christmas but since he meet Hyoseob he had learned to truly enjoy the festivities. He enjoyed every moment he could spend with his boyfriend, especially when his boyfriend was happy.

 

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Hyoseob stood in the middle of the room looking at the finished work while Haesol sneak up on him, putting his arms around the younger’s waist. Hyseob smiled widely when he felt his boyfriend’s arms around him, it was a nice feeling. He leaned into Haesol’d chest, resting his head on his shoulder as they looked at the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter