Cuddle

Big Baby

“Chanyeol.” I whined. “Get off of me, stupid.”

“What are you going to do if I don’t?”

I groaned. This was normal. He’d always trap my legs by wrapping his around mine. Plus, to stop me from escaping, he’d also wrap his arms around my neck and pull me closer. Which wasn’t a bad thing. Y’Know, since he’s my boyfriend and all, I loved it. But sometimes, I wasn’t in the mood for cuddling.

I glared up at him. “I’m going to kick you in the balls. That didn’t end too well last time, did it?”

Chanyeol chuckled. No matter what I say, he just doesn’t give up. He’s like a big baby sometimes.

His grip on me pulled me even closer to eliminate any space between us. Did I mention that he smells delightful?

“Why are you so mean to me, cutie? I just want to cuddle.”

“But I don’t,” I began. “I want to finish my homework.”

“Well, maybe you shouldn’t invite me over when you’re doing homework, because we always cuddle.”

He had a point.

My eyes glared at him again. “Yeol,” I groaned, “Do you love me?”

He immediately nodded.

“Then get off me.” I pushed him away but his grip was too strong for me to handle. His snickered at my attempt (a way he teases), and locked gazes with me. “Kiss me, and I will let you go.”

Okay. That was easy. A small kiss and he’d leave me alone to handle my education. I moved my head up to position my lips in front of his. We both moved closer to each other, but when we were half an inch away from each other, my fingers jabbed his sides, causing him to pull away and groan in pain.

“Babe, my stomach is aching. I told you earlier.”

I said, “Not my problem,” and escaped his grasp. I stood up to briskly walk over to the kitchen table, but my actions were stopped by a desperate Chanyeol.

“Babe,” he glanced up with puppy eyes, “Please cuddle with me.” His voice was low and soft, sending butterflies to dance in my stomach. He was so childish to beg, but that’s only one out of a million reasons why I fell in love with him.

His actions did not make me feel guilty. I was immune to his ways of begging. I looked deep into his orbs and whispered, “No,” in a serious tone.

Being Chanyeol, he didn’t listen and pulled me back into an embrace on the white couch. Now, here we were in the same position we held at the beginning. I sighed in defeat. I wasn’t going to budge anymore. There was absolutely no way to tell Chanyeol no.

“You’re like a giant baby,” I whispered.

“I’m your baby.” He said, showing his white teeth.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, Chanyeol spoke up, “Our one year anniversary is tomorrow.”

I nodded.

“I honestly can’t believe it.” His fingers pulled a few strands of hair out of my face. “One year being with you. It’s a miracle we didn’t break apart after that one fight.”

“You were all over that new girl. Of course I would say something about it.”

“Babe,” Chanyeol sighed, “She was new. I had to help her.”

“Yea, help her so much that you miss dates with me?” The jealousy began to boil my mind.

After my words, silence only followed. It wasn’t angry or awkward silence; it was more of a comfortable silence. Silence that was filled with the thoughts in our minds. Silence that contained playing with each other’s faces or hair. Yea, it was that type of silence.

But I noticed that my words seemed to have made Chanyeol upset. His face was grim and he avoided my gaze. “Sorry,” I finally said. “It wasn’t your fault, and you’ve been telling me that. I’m such a , sorry.”

“You’re not a .” Chanyeol disagreed.

I frowned. “I am one. Why are you even dating me?”

“Cause I can’t imagine being with someone else. You’ve got a feeling to you that I love.”

My heart did nothing but flutter at his words. There were moments in our relationship that I could never forget. I loved it when Chanyeol was being serious and fluffy. I loved the attention.

Chanyeol pulled me closer. “Let’s get married.”

I gasped, “R-Right now?”

Chanyeol snickered again. “No, idiot. When school is over. Let’s immediately move in with each other. We can take all the months or years we can to get comfortable with each other. Then, we’ll get married. Our honeymoon can be anywhere. Hawaii, I don’t care. Anywhere you want.”

“Hawaii?”

“Yes, Hawaii. Anything for you.”

My cheeks heated up. When he said he would do anything for me, he was literal. And I loved that.

“Chanyeol, you can’t be serious. You want to get married to me? You, who is amazing, wanting to get married to trash like me?”

Chanyeol frowned. “I told you to stop talking bad about yourself.”

Yup, that was Chanyeol for you. He’d always get annoyed or angry when I’d call myself a bad word. He made me feel good about myself by saying, ‘You look beautiful’ or, ‘You are talented’. He’s a keeper.

Chanyeol stifled a giggle. “Enough with this serious talk. It hurts my brain.” He pulled me even closer and grinned at me. “I just want to cuddle.”

I wrapped my arms around his body and nuzzled my nose into his neck. “Actually, I think I want to cuddle too.”

His eyes lit up, “Really?”

“No.”

He lowly chuckled. “You smell good.” His sniffed my scent once more. “You smell like – strawberries. You know the sweet ones?”

My head bobbed up and down in the tight space. “It’s my new shampoo.”

He laughed, “Poo.”

Childish.

“You’re weird.” I said. “And immature.”

His legs moved away from mine so I could wrap mine around his waist. He mumbled, “You’re the opposite of me, and opposites attract right?” When I didn’t crack a smile, he continued, “You know. How negative and positives-“

“I know.”

He pecked my cheek. “You’re cute.”

I guess it was time for the flirting portion of the cuddling.

I uttered, “Thanks.”

“Do you mind if I touch your face?”

I nodded, “I do mind, thanks.”

He ignored my answer and reached for my cheeks to pinch them. “Squishy,” he whispered before making his way to my ears. He seemed really interested in my face, so I returned his actions. The pads of my fingers reached his weirdly shaped, or yoda, ears and wiggled his body part around. His ears were cold as ice and soft, making it cute a little. The blood in his skin was noticeable, showing his blush.

“Park Chanyeol!” I exclaimed, causing him to get startled because of the sudden scream.

“What?” His voice was filled with worry.

“You blush?”

When he heard my question, his shoulders slumped down in relaxation. “Everyone blushes.”

I glanced away. “I don’t. Only weak people blush.”

“Really?”

“Yes really.”

Chanyeol smirked. “I bet I can make you blush.”

My eyes widened. “How?”

And before I knew it, Chanyeol’s face was moving closer to mine. We have been together for almost a year, so this situation was sort of weak if it was trying to make me blush.

In a few seconds, our lips gradually met. We both tilted our head to adjust the kiss. When we both reached the correct angle, we moved closer into eachother to deepen the kiss. His lips were soft (and he was an amazing kisser btw) and gentle. Without thinking, I opened my mouth wide to meet his tongue. Our tongues played with each other as if it was nothing. We’ve already French kissed, so it was nothing new.

The kiss was interesting. I’ve always loved kisses with Chanyeol. He was so gentle and soft. But I stiffened when I felt a pair of hands on my visible thighs. We did nothing more than a French kiss during the whole year of our relationship. Was he… progressing forward?

His hands slowly caressed my thighs and I immediately pulled away. “C-Chanyeol what are you doing?”

Chanyeol smirked when he glanced at my cheeks. “You are blushing. Are your ears burning?”

I didn’t want to admit it, but I had no choice. “…Yes.” It was official. I was blushing.

Chanyeol did a little cheer before pulling me closer in his arms. “Told you.”

“Yea, whatever.”

And we were back at the same position we were in ever since the beginning.