Peace

A Bad Day

 

Finished at last and I have nothing to say but I’m sorry for the massive time delay it has taken for me to finish this story. I want to thank everyone who subscribed, red my work before and red it now it really is too kind of you. I also want to acknowledge that it is the people in the comments section who kept asking and pushing me to update that helped me finish this story. I honestly never knew what writers block was until I got it and as you can see for your selves it took me a long time to win the fight, I sympathise with any of my fellow writers who have writers block and hope you can also get your inspiration back. I could have easily given up on this story, I have plenty of ideas for other ones that I could have started instead, but then I felt guilty for not pushing through to the end whenever I got comment notifications. I reminded myself how I felt when I would read some really good fanfics and the author would not update for ages or even worse say the story was discontinued, it was so frustrating as a reader. So I found the spark again and finished this for you guys but also for myself. It feels good to have overcome my slump and got back to writing. I still love the BigBang boys and the fandom as much as ever and hope to put out more stories soon and although this might not be the best ending and you all had to wait a long time for it, it is still an ending and ‘A Bad Day’ is a complete story at last.

I know this is a long message but again thank you all for sticking with me, I hope you can see how much I appreciate it and I beg you all to keep asking when the next update is with me and any writer because it pays off, your faith in someone’s ability to do something like begin or complete a fanfic in itself is inspiring and encourages the writer to finish what they started more than you will ever know. You guys are the reason I crawled out of my writer block prison and what made me that much more determined to do so was the fact that I knew I had readers who were counting on me to pull myself together and put out the final chapter of ‘A Bad Day’.

Your support is amazing, as are all of you, hope you enjoy! Comment and Subscribe, Merci / Thank You :)

 

--------------------

 

GD’s rant was cut short as he let out a sharp yelp of pain.

The distressed fashionista having gotten up too quickly from his seated position and aggravated his abused torso as a result.

Jiyong being a stubborn leader however was quick to try and cover for his display of weakness and therefor forced his body to move again despite the discomfort the slim boy felt.

No sooner had he released the cry of agony was the blonde continuing, breathing heavily, hands wrapped around his stomach, taking rapid steps towards TOP’s statuesque form, begging desperately with the older boy to not get the President, GD’s tone now no longer an order, at least that is, if the way his small figure trembled and the way he stuttered over his words was anything to go by.

Come...come on hyung please stop it, there’s no need to involve YGshi! We don’t need to stress him out more than he already is! Can’t we just go back to our dance practice guys? I promise this time I really am feeling…feeling…so…much…better…”

Jiyong’s quietly mumbled words became even more incomprehensible and shaky as the song writer continued to talk softly, his slim legs becoming progressively more unsteady as the workaholic proceeded determinedly to make slow progress towards his oldest brother.

The rest of BigBang still in shock after hearing Jiyong’s angry rant from earlier forced themselves to watch the scene unfolding between TOP and GD attentively, feeling less guilty by the second as their concern for their clearly ill brother grew once more.

Resigned to not crowd their leader again all the members remained seated attempting to just listen to what the blonde boy had to say, at least that was until Jiyong’s knees, for the second time that day, seemed to weaken beneath the fashionista, GD’s entire body beginning to fall to the floor as if the leader was caught in a dead faint.

JIYONGIE” was shouted from multiple mouths and echoed from various corners of the room as all the brothers panicked at the sight of their much loved perfectionist passing out.

Indeed the unspoken watch and listen rule went out the window the minute GD’s amber eyes rolled into the back of his head.

TOP being the closest to the petite fashion icon luckily got to the younger boy first out of the members and was able to quickly grab the songwriter around the waist before any part of his precious dongsaeng could hit the hard dance floor.

Tightly holding the blonde protectively and securely in his arms Seunghyun let out a small inaudible sigh of relief that he was able to catch his little brother in time, because no doubt the actor was sure that right then had been the fastest he had ever moved in his entire life. Indeed, the idea that he could have missed Jiyong, causing the stubborn insomniac to further hurt himself, was a horrifying thought to Seunghyun.

Following swiftly in their hyungs lead Bae and VI took no time at all to also rush forward and grab Ji’s wrists. Sol, as was his habit, taking the need to protect the little leader one step further and circling his powerful arms around Jiyong’s torso.

The position the two hyungs now encompassed sufficiently supported Ji by sandwiching him in-between their two more muscular bodies.

Ani Ani I’m fine” GD whispered under his breath, voice so weak that the other members chose to ignore his words, no longer easily convinced by their leader’s statement.

It seemed that Jiyong was also finally giving up on his stubborn pretence of healthiness as he soon stopped talking all together, the pain washing through him too great to deny any longer.

The slim rapper silently struggle with the discomfort he was experiencing, eyes clenched shut and teeth grit, his forehead slowly pressed into TOP’s hard chest, breathing ragged.

For the second time since the entire episode began there was a peaceful silence that descended over all of BigBang as Tabi and Youngbae communicated with their eyes over the top of their younger members head.

Still hovering around the trio and clenching Jiyong’s wrist lovingly in his larger right hand Seungri took the serenity surrounding the dance studio as his opportunity to move around GD’s exhausted body and see his hero at a better angle.

The new hunched over position his distressed hyung had taken against TOP’s chest allowed for VI to get a clear view of his leaders agonized face.

The view of Jiyong’s youthful visage screwed up in a grimace of suffering while the hit song writer clenched his teeth harshly together said a lot to the younger panda boy about what YG’s golden child was going through and trying to hide from the rest of BigBang.

Hyung…we won’t tell President…promise. Just please stop…let us take care of you for once okay Jiyongie? You don’t have to do this alone…you can be vulnerable with us once in a while hyung…you’ll still be the charismatic and strong G Dragon afterwards Yongie, accepting help isn’t weakness hyung, don’t you worry about that” VI whispered the sincere words into Jiyong’s ear, voice getting a little more confident as he observed the tears starting to slip down the fashionistas cheeks as the young rapper really actually listened to what the maknae was trying to say.

The message seemed to at last get through to BigBang’s leader for suddenly almost as if Seungri’s words had been permission of sorts for him to be helpless, Jiyong began full on sobbing, his body trembling and shaking with the contained emotion as the stress and stomach pain the rapper had been experiencing all day finally got to him and overran all his natural instincts to put on a brave face and protect himself from other’s judging eyes.

My ahh..my stomach it hurts…ooh ow…it hurts so so bad” Jiyong managed to barley force out the whimpered words between his clenched teeth, breath hitching as his small body trembled uncontrollably and fought for air to his heaving lungs, salt water still streaming down his cheeks as he hung his head in defeat at burdening his bandmates with his problem.

Having just heard the tail end of the maknae’s whispered comfort and Ji’s admission to the agony in his midsection, the other members in the room upon seeing GD releasing restraint on his precious emotional control began to call out to their distressed member shushing him and gently calming him with their soft words as they reassured the paranoid boy that yes they would not tell Presidentshi and no Jiyong was still their brave leader despite feeling unwell.

Hearing his four other brother’s kind words of love and care emphasised to GD how stupid he had really been for not opening up to his fellow band mates earlier on that morning in the dorm when he had first began to feel the twinges of discomfort in his toned lower abdomen.

Starting to feel even more pathetic then before, Jiyong allowed two more tears to slip out of his closed eyes as the skinny song writer shook his blonde head in recognition at his own detrimental stubbornness.

VI still standing as a warm presents to GD’s right watched sadly as the salt water trailed from amber eyes and down apple cheeks to drip off a defined jaw line.

Something about the sight struck deep in the young singers core as he witnessed for the first time Jiyong, who the maknae had never ever seen cry before not even when they were trainees, breakdown right in front of him.

No sooner had the ‘Let’s talk about love ‘ singer thought about the fact he had never seen his hyung so vulnerable was the youngest member of BigBang then also joining his most loved brother as the panda boy also started to sob silently in sympathy.

TOP tearing his eyes away from the top of the blonde head currently buried in his chest looked over at Seungri as he heard the younger’s restrained cries.  

Registering that his selfless leader must be the reason behind VI’s tears, Tabi gently began to lean Jiyong more into Bae’s muscular form, the movement subsequently leaving enough space for TOP to put his fingers under GD’s chin and tip his head up so that their eyes could meet.

Caring coffee black eyes met red rimmed and watery amber ones and for a second Seunghyun just took time to appreciate the pure beauty he could see before him despite the tears.

In a way, the older actor though, the tears almost made his little hit makers eyes shine even more, the amber eyes looking almost gold and even more gorgeous when glistening with moisture.

Shaking this thought from his mind TOP gently cupped Ji’s cheeks with his large hands and using his thumbs softly began to brush away the salt water.

Slowly so as not to scare his fragile dongsaeng Tabi moved his hands down and rubbed at the water droplets left on GD’s cheeks. The tall rapper smiled minutely to himself when the blonde perfectionist closed his eyes peacefully at the action and let out a small sob before an equally small shy smile tugged at the corners of Jiyong’s own mouth.

Sensing progress and an end to his petite leader’s resistance to accept help, TOP continued to comfort Jiyong even as out of the corner of his eye Tabi saw D-Lite step forward and hug the still crying Seungri.

Smile even bigger now Seunghyun felt slightly as YB squeeze their gradually relaxing leader tighter around the waist, the gesture, the muscular dancers own way at offering silent support to the other half of his soul that was their unwell insomniac.

In that moment TOP felt the agreement from all the other members that they should call it a day, go home and try again tomorrow, hopefully with GD feeling much better and back to his Kwon leader state which BigBang loved to hate.

Minds made up and the atmosphere lighting and calming considerably now that they knew what was distressing their resident fashionista Dae turned from Vi to Jiyong and again in a very uncharacteristic manner blurted.

You have to promise next time you feel ill, or stressed, or worried or anything that you’ll tell us right away okay! Please Jiyong hyung?”

Daesung’s concerned demand received silence from all of BigBang as they turned searching gazes on their leader and awaited Ji’s response to the second youngest member’s outburst.

A nod of consent was not long in coming as GD admitted to himself that already he was feeling a bit better just from telling his brothers about his painful stomach and witnessing how much they all cared for him.

Hearing the sighs of relief at his agreement coming from all of the members around him, Jiyong could not help but give an embarrassed grin and put a pale hand up to cover his mouth at their reaction to his words.

No sooner had Jiyong himself sighed with exhaustion along with his brothers; the need to rest finally catching up with his aching body, was he for the second time that day being swept off his feet once again.

This time to a much higher height than he was accustom to with Bae, GD couldn’t help but release a squeal of shock and slight fear as he was once more locking slim arms around a band members neck.

Noticing briefly that Tabi held him BigBang’s leader wasted no time in hiding his burning face and burying his head into the oldest members shoulder as his tall hyung took the initiative and began walking towards the studio exit, leading the rest of the quintet of singers through the studio’s glass door and down YG Entertainments corridors, towards the car that would take them all to their shared dorm.

Knowing he couldn’t argue with Seunghyun, GD instead of protesting at being carried like he desperately wanted to, just pushed his blushing face further into his hyung’s neck.

Meanwhile the rest of BigBang, feeling the ‘Jiyong’ situation was finally under control, recovered from the fear they had felt for their much loved hit song writer quickly, and jokingly ran ahead down the studios corridor in front of the two rappers, shouting shrilly and acting, much to Jiyong’s mortification, like bodyguards yelling teasingly at the top of their lungs to “clear the way for YG’s Prince” making their golden boy blush even further, if that was even possible by this point.

TOP feeling the blonde in his arms discomfort at the loud procession chuckled in amusement at his younger bandmates actions even as he held Jiyong closer against himself.

The slim number one record producer; most defiantly certain that this was the worst moment of his entire life, tried once more to worm his spinning head deeper into Seunghyun's shoulder to hide his red face from the now full corridor of trainee’s and coaches peering out from the other dance studio doors before at last giving up and accepting that perhaps him being ill would cause a scene that caught the attention of not only his bandmates and back up dancers but also apparently the entirety of YG Entertainment.

Bowing at every choreographer he passed Tabi laughed warmly and even harder at the antics of s, even as he affectionately adjusted his hold comfortingly on his favourite person in the world and continued to stride confidently down the corridor.

Rounding a corner after Dae, Sol and Seungri who were racing up ahead, TOP turned his nose into GD’s blond locks and whispered quietly, hot breath ghosting across Ji’s ear as he did so.

It’s alright babe I got you now and were going to make you feel all better

Continuing on, without looking back, Ji’s slim arms hugging snuggly around his neck, pretty face hidden from YG’s staffs prying eyes with light hearted embarrassment, TOP knew that all the trainees who saw them were, much like himself, in awe at how adorable BigBang’s leader could look being carried around and were no doubt hoping, just like he had himself once, as a young fat nobody back before YG, that one day they too would have the kind of relationship with their brother that Tabi and BigBang had with his own small, stubborn and much loved perfect brother Yongie.

Kissing the top of the bundle in his arms head Tabi let out a sigh of relief, feeling the stress and worry over his tiny leader drain away, content that he knew what was wrong with his perfectionist and happy in the knowledge that BigBang was going to make sure that Jiyong got better and never kept his pain to himself again.

 

--------------------

 

Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading and let me know of any mistakes ;)