Problem

A Bad Day

 

Do let me know of any mistakes you see and if you liked the story, it would be lovely to hear from you all again!! Please enjoy :)

 

--------------------

 

Kwon Jiyong was in big trouble and he knew it.

If he was being completely honest with himself he had known today would be one big screw-up the moment he had woken up that morning with an agonizing pain originating from his flat stomach.

Despite the discomfort however GD had made the fateful decision to keep his troubles to himself, as he so often did, and instead pretend that nothing was wrong, after all he had convinced himself, for the good of BigBang and YG the leader would do anything.

The young rappers logic was noble and stereotypical of Jiyong however he was now paying for his choice as he attempted to stumble through the hundredth rerun of BigBang’s dance rehearsal.

To say the fashion icon was not in extreme pain would be a lie and to say he had not been feeling the strain since he entered the YG building at 10 o’clock that morning to start the group dance rehearsal would also be a lie. Finally to entertain that now at midnight after 14 hours of non-stop dancing GD was not feeling like he was about to collapse would also be a very mild way of looking at the situation.

In truth by this point the skinny twenty year old had given in completely and by now was willing to lie entirely about his health if it just meant he could avoid the attention that would come with revealing his discomfort and instead finish the day successfully.

It seemed fate was not on his side.

The current dance studio the BigBang crew, made up of the members themselves, their backup dancers and long-time coach Lee-Jin were using was one of the larger rooms in the YG building with big mirrors covering all but the bricked back wall and a wooden floor worn smooth by countless feet. The room was the type that held countless memories for BigBang good and bad as well as an environment that was usually filled with laughter and enthusiasm.

Right now though, the atmosphere was most definitely low and perhaps it had a little something to do with the fact that a certain bubbly and much loved leader had been silent the entire session.

Despite Jiyong’s best attempts his change in attitude had been noted by most everyone in the room especially by his fellow members and although he may not have known it they felt concern for his wellbeing as he again pushed his exhausted body through the reruns.

Glances from Youngbae, TOP and Seungri were the most frequent thrown in GD’s direction as the pale and undeniably weakest member of BigBang went through the choreography for Fantastic Baby almost like he was on autopilot with his eyes closed and perfect white front teeth biting harshly on his red bottom lip oblivious to the attention.

As the hit song, written by the very person currently dancing at the centre of the mix of crew and band members, came to its conclusion Taeyang shot Seungri a look from behind the blond rappers’ form, one that clearly said “we have to stop Ji and find out what’s wrong” before glancing back at his oldest and closest friends pained facial expression.

The thought was a no-brainer and Seungri was quick to nod in worried agreement as Lee-Jin called for a twenty minute rest that allowed the BigBang brothers to close in on their adored leader who at the moment of hearing the word “break” had doubled over arms wrapped tight around his churning stomach as he fought both to breath and keep his empty stomach down.

Youngbae was first to reach the small leader and he was quick to manoeuvre himself around the front of Jiyong’s hunched form in order to crouch in front of his younger brother and attempt to see his face.

Jiyongie look at me please” the singer whispered to the rapper attempting to create some privacy despite the crowded studio by keeping his voice low.

No answer came from GD as a result of Taeyang’s efforts however.

The conclusion of which was that it fell upon Seungri who had approached the two boys by now to try his luck at getting a reaction out of the person he looked up to the most in the world.

Ji hyung you need to tell us what’s wrong” the maknae of BigBang also whispered low into the ear of the small group leader, following Youngbea’s example in encouraging GD to talk while also shielding the rapper from prying eyes.

Now that comment got a reaction out of the rapper, who was quick to look up and lock amber eyes with first Bae then VI before glancing around worriedly to assess how much attention he was attracting.

Thought most of the other occupants of the room were now distracting themselves with other matters and conversations Jiyong could not help but feel a slight blush on his sickly pale face at the idea of causing a scene, especially now realising that he already had the attentions of three out of the four other members of BigBang.

GD exhaled hurriedly and anxiously forced himself to straighten up despite the pain.

The leader then quickly tried to pull himself away from the other band members who now flocked him from all angles.

It’s nothing honestly! I’m sorry! We can continue I won’t take up any more time! Tabi I know you’ve got your script to read over later and Seungri…” he never got to finish his apology as something deep in his core cramped leading the Kpop Icon to gasp in agony and instinctively squeeze his stomach tightly as a way to alleviate the discomfort all the while still trying to back away from his band mates.

Yongie stop! You’re hurting yourself more!” Bae panicked rushing forward and closing the small distance G Dragon had tried to establish between them.

In close proximity to the young leader Taeyang reached out just in time to catch the rapper as his legs trembled and seemed to weaken under him causing Jiyong to cry out in pain and shock as his already low level of strength left him completely.

Grabbing around a slim waist and thinly muscled back the only thing now preventing GD from a punishing fall to the hard wood floor was Youngbea’s sturdy form.

Initial shock over, the older singer put all his effort into securely supporting Jiyong’s petite, panicked and pained body against his own broad chest while holding the little dragon close in a strong embrace as Bae attempted to calm his most loved friend down.

Alright alright ssshhh sshhh I’ve got you Yongie, I’ve got you and I’m not going to drop you baby calm down” Youngbae cooed as GD gasped in panic and pushed his flawless face upwards to meet Bae’s gaze.

At the fear he saw still present in Jiyong’s large amber eyes and the way in which Ji struggled for balance, desperately trying to get back on his feet, despite YB’s reassurances, Taeyang instinctively slipped into overprotective mode and took immediate action.

it Ji I’m sorry” the boy with the Mohawk just manged to get out before he swiftly bent down and knocked GD right off his feet and began to carry the rapper to the benches along the back wall of the dance studio.

Any stability BigBang’s resident insomniac might have gained back was now lost completely as YB swept Jiyong smoothly up and off his feet into a comfortable bridal hold with an ease of many years practice doing the exact same move to his fearless leader.

Bae!” Ji cried out in shock as his best friends move completely took the perfectionist off guard and forced him to wrap thin arms around the R&B singers’ muscular neck in utter surprise.

It’s for your own good Yongie and don’t try and pretend your fine I want to know what’s wrong” Was Taeyang’s smooth response to the blonde boys’ words.

Now that Sol had GD in his arms he felt a lot more in control of the situation, something which he knew the leader hated relinquishing his iron grip on.

The words “I’m fine” legitimately died on the perfectionists lips at what he heard, instead to be replaced with pouty silence as GD’s brain battled internally with what he should say when the rest of BigBang asked him what caused the fall.

Getting to the wooden bench at the back of the dance studio seem to take no time at all, Youngbae’s confident stride eating up the distance from the dance floor easily as if he wasn’t even carrying another person in his arms.

On finally reaching his destination Bae stopped abruptly before carefully lowering Jiyong onto the seat, keeping tanned hands on the leaders slim waist for as long as possible in order to support the weak blonde as he sat down.

This accomplished TOP and Seungri took the opportunity of GD’s collapse to quickly clear all other none BigBang members out of the studio, TOP’s method politely unquestioning while Seungri down right shouted at dancers to stubborn to leave the room.

Daesung, confused, merely made his way over to where Bae was now kneeling before Ji’s slightly slumped form, still not entirely sure what was happening as he had not been paying attention to the other bandmates.

Once reaching the two longest running brothers of the group, Dae mirrored Sol’s position in front of their leader finally, getting a good look at his face.

 

--------------------

 

Thank you all for reading the first chapter of my story, the next one will be coming up soon I hope!! Haha!