Pressure

A Bad Day

 

Sorry for the long wait everyone!! Turns out this story is going to be a three parter after all :) Thank you for sticking with me and I hope you enjoy! Do let me know of mistakes or how you feel about 'A Bad Day' in the comments bellow and I really appreciate all the views, support, subscriptions and love you've given my work I honestly do this all for you guys.

 

--------------------

 

Gasping in worried surprise, the muscular dongsaeng almost wished he hadn’t looked at GD’s face at all, as he turned around and met Taeyang’s anxious gaze, the concern for the sweet fashionista clear in his dark eyes.

Hyung what’s wrong with Jiyong hyung?” Daesung whispered under his breath, small eyes turning back and never leaving Ji’s down turned face as he waited for an answer.

I don’t know Dae, I don’t know this pabo won’t say!” The boy with the Mohawk also watched the petite song writer as he whispered his response to D-Lite before then raising his voice and projecting the last sentence towards the leader’s hunched form.

Snapping out of his pained daze Jiyong registered the comments being thrown his way by his best friend and again had to fight the instinct to say “It’s nothing”, instead ignoring YB and choosing to look around the now empty dance studio.

It took the genius song writer mere seconds to register that despite his best attempts at remaining nonchalant he had caused a scene after all.

Not only a scene however, Ji thought bitterly, but one that everyone they had been rehearsing with now knew about. Worse even than this GD thought angrily was the fact that he had now worried all his other band members, something he always strived not to do.

Jenjang, Kwon Jiyong your so byeongshin”

The rapper cursed himself disgustedly under his breath, remaining silent and watching with apprehension and dread as TOP and Seungri approached, there arrival finally completing the quintet assembled by the benches.

Sitting there with the eyes of all BigBang on him, YG’s golden boy in that moment was not sure if he had ever felt more embarrassed.

Indeed, Jiyong wasn’t even really looking at his brothers anymore; instead glaring harshly at the studios wood panelled dance floor to avoid their affectionate gazes.

The blonde didn’t need their pity and more importantly he didn’t deserve it.

As leader GD was well aware that the others all had pressing commitments and other jobs to prepare for, ones that did not include babysitting BigBang’s resident insomniac.

Additionally Jiyong knew he was just a pathetic distraction to them and for the good of the band he would not be the reason for taking up their precious free time.

Therefore the slim blonde haired boy attempted to reassure the rest of BigBang so that his friends could leave him alone and focus on themselves.

Silence having gone on long enough, Jiyong looked up and made brief eye contact with his two hyung’s and two dongsaeng’s before looking down again; being unable to lie to their faces, the selfless producer cleared his throat and muttered out.

Honestly hyung” Ji spoke quietly, unsure if he was addressing his best friend or oldest big brother.

Jinja I am fine” the skinniest BigBang member insisted, trying to deny his health to the other four artists and convince them that nothing was wrong with him.

It did not seem the others were swayed by GD’s comments at all.

In fact after looking at each other conspiratorially and seeming to have a silent conversation with their eyes, the boys all began shifting closer to their sickly pale hit song writer. Their actions’ leading to what Jiyong could now definitively say was the most mortifying moment of his life.

Seungri and Tabi proceeded to sit on the bench, smooshing warmly and comfortingly against either side of the small leaders’ lean frame. While Bae still remained kneeling in front of GD like a man about to propose.

The result of their actions was that Jiyong could not help but feel exceedingly embarrassed and flustered.

Additionally it didn’t help that all the while this was happening D-Lite sat on the floor leaning close and rubbing G Dragon’s slim thigh possessively yet kindly, letting the leader know he was there but inadvertently adding to the elder’s discomfort.

The entire affectionate display his brother's were putting on had the shy leader flushing pink and self-consciously hiding his pretty face behind a delicate hand.

The perfectionist even began to tremble under their loving ministrations and being unable to take their scrutiny anymore the fashion icon couldn’t help but eventually open his small mouth to protest at his brother’s behaviour and the embarrassing attention they were giving him.

Jiyong never got the chance to verbalise anything more than a gasp however, as completely unexpectedly and in contrast to the relative calm atmosphere around BigBang, another spasm of agony coursed through the weak rappers insides.

The unbearable feeling of sharp pain, in seemingly every nerve ending, had GD leaning forward instinctually, arms harshly squeezing and circling his slim waist once again as a chocked sod forced its way out of the beautiful leaders tightly sealed lips.

The new hunched over position Jiyong placed himself in during his desperate attempts to relieve the discomfort he was experiencing allowed for Youngbae to slide forward on his knees and get closer to the perfectionist’s twitching body.

Forehead scrunched up in concern for his little brother the muscular boy proceeded to gently but efficiently put his hands behind the fragile neck and smoothly guide his suffering leader so that the blonde’s head came to rest on Bae’s own strong shoulder.

The youngest Kwon barely even seemed to register his shorter friends’ actions, as large eyes normally filled with light and warmth were at present harshly squeezed shut against the world, while GD rode out the pulses of agony burning their way from his stomach outwards.

Now in closer contact with one another, little whimpers from the normally strong willed rapper could just be heard in Sol’s right ear despite all the R&B singer’s attempts at soothing the younger man who held a massive place in his heart.

Indeed, whimpering was a sound that had very rarely escaped the producer’s lips in all the time YB had known the blonde, therefore it made the elder practically shake angrily at the desire to help his best friend and stop the petite boys suffering by any means necessary.

Shh Shh Youngie your scaring all of us, just tell me what’s wrong with you jenjang, we want to help you baby” Bae pleaded as he hugged GD closer, the other members exchanging concerned looks behind the duo.

You don’t have to do this alone Jiyongie” Seungri piped up hoping to elicit some response from the leader, while feeling ever so helpless seeing YB with his arms full of the petite rapper. Watching the muscular boy squeezing the distressed perfectionist tight to his broad chest comfortingly, in that moment made VI long for someone to love him even just a bit as much as the two best friends loved each other.

When there was again no reply from GD except for more muffled sobs and for the fashionista to bury his head further into the crook of his tanned brother’s neck and shoulder, resulting in further hiding his smooth, flawless face, Daesung surprisingly took action.

Right hyung if you’re not going to tell us what’s wrong then… then I’m going to get Presidentshi to come see you and get help” the normally smiley dongsaeng said with a tone of finality as he went to push himself up from the floor, set on finding YG Entertainment’s CEO.

No, stay Dae I’ll go get Presidentshi” The deep calming voice of TOP rumbled warmly throughout the largely empty dance studio, the sound catching everyone off guard as the tallest band member stood from the wooden bench, put a hand on D-Lite’s toned shoulder, spun on his heels and headed with purpose towards the practise rooms glass door, leaving Daesung to resume his position on the floor.

The threat of D-Lite going to find CEO Yang had not really been much of an incentive for BigBang’s leader to open up about how unwell he felt, after all, the second youngest band member would never follow through with his words and Jiyong knew his younger brother was unable to resist when presented with GD’s amber puppy dog eyes.

Therefore Kwon leader refused to be scared of his dongsaengs words and he certainly wasn’t going to be bullied into telling any of his bandmates about the stinging pain coming from his pale stomach.

After all couldn’t the others see he was keeping his pain to himself for their own good?

No, Jiyong decided, refusing to say anything would be the small blondes’ stubborn game plan for getting his fellow members to leave him alone, it would work and they would give him space like they always did. Yes, this course of action seemed fairly full proof to the pretty writer.

Of course, that was until he had heard Tabi speak up.

Now the actor’s definitive statement about getting President Yang scared GD into talking. After all, everyone at YG knew that when the oldest hyung made up his mind about something his word was final, the leader had no doubt at all that TOP would go through with his promise and Jiyong did not need someone he considered a farther figure stressing over his health right now or even worse seeing him looking so pitiful.

Aya jenjang” Ji spat under his breath as he panicked at the sound of the heavy steps of TOP’s retreating from getting further and further out of his reach.

Yah stop hyung! Don’t get YGshi I said already I’m fine!” The slim fashionista barked out, jerking his spinning head off Taeyang’s shoulder much to the R&B singer’s protest, as the slim rapper got up quickly and tried to close the gap that had been growing between him and the actor.

GD’s first words to the group in a long while sounded very much like an order, his tone fuelled with so much authority that Tabi instantly instinctively stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the shorter boy currently looking very much like his dragon namesake.

Indeed Seunghyun, who normally on any other day would call the affectionate insomniac his adorable little brother, stood to attention like a soldier listening to a general the moment he heard GD’s shout.

No cutesy nicknames today then TOP though, as with Jiyong going into Kwon leader mode the others in the room all also slowly sat up straighter and suddenly began to feel very guilty for pressurising the petite boy for answers.

Can’t you all see I’m okay? I mean what do you think you’re all doing treating me like a kid! And trying to go behind my back to President? I’m your leader, don’t you believe me when I tell you I’m fin-aahhhhhaa!!

 

--------------------

 

Translations if you need them! :)  “Jenjang, Kwon Jiyong your so byeongshin” (damn it, stupid), Jinja I am fine” (really)