Extra-1

Making things right- ver 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's trembling fingers brushed the glass panel anxiously. The tiny little human inside the little enclosure wiggled and a little hand barely tapped the glass where Jaejoong's hands were. But it was enough to make her recoil with a jerk.

A warm hand suddenly rests on her head and her hair. Feeling calmer by that gesture, she looks at her husband with glassy eyes. "I-is that... him?"

Jaejoong was so eager to meet her new-born son that she came to the NICU herself. A nurse told her to wait while she called Yunho but Jaejoong had wandered off and found a baby she had a feeling is her son.

"That's Changmin. You're losing to our kid Jae. He's recovering way faster than you." Yunho helps her out of the wheelchair and holds her waist so she can look at their baby. "You still can't hold him though. But don't worry. Both of you will be home in two weeks. That gives Umma plenty of time to plan a party."

"Oooh! Is there jokbal?"

"Jaejoong...."

"kidding! I know no pork for while."

They watch their baby for a while, loathe to move. "Yunho, can't he stay in my room?"

"Will have to ask his doctor. Oh right! I haven't introduced him to you." Yunho looks around and then gestures for someone to come closer. "Alex!"

A somewhat exotic looking doctor enters with a chastising look. "Dr. Jung! You should know better than to shout in a room full of sleeping babies." He grits out to the cardiologist and then switches to a bright smile while offering Jaejoong a handshake. "Nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Alexander Eusebio. Head of paediatrics and your son's personal doctor."

Jaejoong shakes his hand hesitantly. "Yu…se…?"

"I'm from Hong Kong." Alexander adds understanding her confusion.

"Alex, we were wondering if Changmin can be moved to Jaejoong's room. We've got a private room in the cardio wing instead of the maternity section."

Alexander ponders over Yunho's question before picking up a file next to Changmin's little cubicle. He goes over it and then gives it to Yunho. "Take a look and then let me know if he's fine. Then I'll decide."

Jaejoong saw Yunho go slightly pale. The two doctors had a not so subtle telepathic conversation that made Jaejoong anxious. But she doesn't say anything to not worry Yunho, which he will if he thinks Jaejoong is stressing after a major heart surgery.

"Oh right! Yunho there's a patient I'd like you to check." Alexander hurriedly pulls Yunho outside while Jaejoong settles in her wheelchair. The nurse from earlier arrives and takes the handles of her wheelchair. "W-wait! I want to stay."

"Don't worry Jaejoong-ssi. I'm sure your son and you will be in your room by the end of the day." Jaejoong doesn't know if the nurse is lying but she'll take that optimism. She tells Changmin she'll be back to see him and lets her be escorted out of the room.

In the hallway, she finds Yunho and Alexander talking to a couple with a baby. Alexander spots Jaejoong and beckons her closer. "Jaejoong-ssi, this is Cho Sangkyu and Hana. This is Dr. Jung's wife, Kim Jaejoong." The couple and Jaejoong exchange greetings while Alexander continues, "Their son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter