Sunghos Problem

College Life|Kim Daeil

The weekend became closer and closer without any effort. Surprisingly the mean girls became quite and didn't Do much anymore but Sungho became more... Well I dont't know. Weirder.

I almost never here him talk at lunch. Like when I start to talk more he gets even quite than before.

I heard from Cory that he talks a lot to Kisu. And Kisu just said that nothing is wrong with him as I asked him about all this.

It's like Kisu hid something and he looked kinda mad at me. Did I do something wrong?

I asked him everyday what's wrong and now I stopped because it looked like it would annoy him.

Even in classes he avoids me. He explained that it's because he can't focus with me. Like I believe that.

Sungho never had any problems in school he was the one helping me and now everything is easy for me and he has problems?

Why should I buy that ty excuse. I hated that he lied to me. That he doesn't trust me. I would jump in front of a car for him and he can't even talk to me... Or doesn't he want me around him anymore.

Did he get sick of me? Does he likes Kisu more or what. I thought we would be best friends forever I know thats a klichee and all but I never thought he grew sick of me.

He probably saw how everybody in college was so normal, more fun than me...

I didn't even realized I started crying as Daeil shaked me a bit to get me out of this state.

"what's wrong?" I could see how confused and shocked he look. Like he just broke his most precious statue or something that is important for normal people.

"he hates me" I mumbled as I felt him wrap his hands around me and I hid my face in his neck.

"what did I do wrong to him" my voice cracking on rethinking everything I said to him.

He just gently my back trying to calm me Down. He had no clue what happened so it was probably the first time in his life he didn't know what to say.

That thought even made me chuckle a bit. His whole scent and warm embrace calmed me down so much I even could laugh about something stupid like that.

I felt way better thoe. "sorry" he cut me off before I could continue "Say sorry after you explained me what's wrong" he exclaimed.

"you won't let me get away this time huh" I laughed it a bit off. "Come on" He Lead me to an bench outside.

I just sighed and sat beside him. "it's just I think Sungho grew sick of me.... He ignores me and barley talks when I do... We were best friends since we were kids so I never even imagined him leaving me behind" my eyes met the floor and I felt like crying again till I felt an arm around me my back.

"I don't think he hates you. It's not like I know him for long but I heared a bit from Kisu but he begged me not to tell you... I'm sorry" I placed my head on his shoulder

"it's alright it's nice to have someone that listens to me. I'm fine as long as he doesn't hate me." I smiled a bit

"do you want to pick me up from my lesson again?" he nodded "how about I pick you up everyday"

I smiled in response "sounds like fun" I smiled more "thanks for the talk I go search Sungho" I stood up and waved him my goodbye then running away searching for Sungho.

I thought he was at the lunch table but no sign of him Kisu wasn't there too. I kept searching but soon my lesson started...

I know now exactly were he is. I had no problems in this class no one would seemed to notice if I weren't there right?

My mind hadn't decide yet but my Feet already ran in His direction. As I saw him he almost was in his lecture but I managed to grab his wrist and drag him away.

I stopped and then just started at him like I forgot everything I wanted to say. I guess he was just to shocked so we just stood there staring at each other for like 5 minutes...

It felt like it at least. "sorry" I managed to say "I hope this lecture wasn't important" I continue as there was no response....

Still he remained silent "I Ehm wanted to talk to you, you ignored me the hole time and barley talked to me. I just don't want you to hate me. If you grew sick of me its alright... But at least I wanted to make up to you. If you want to leave me you... At... Least don't hate me" he looked at me shocked and I just stared at my feet.

"I am so sorry I didn't grew sick of you I never could. I think your over reacting a bit. To say the truth I was a bit confused with all the new stuff and I.... Fell in Love... I didn't confess to her till now then she seems like she likes someone else they even will go to a date this weekend so I don't want to disturb her happiness. I didn't avoid you on purpose it's just I guess I did want that she thinks I like you over her..." he looked down a bit.

I couldn't believe him. I mean yeah hes a good liar and the story makes all sense but Kisu glare at me it had to do something with me...

Maybe I'm really overreacting. "ohh I understand but don't give up you're the best friend I ever had you're caring, romantic why would anyone not want you as their boyfriend just try confessing to her. You could save her from her biggest mistake in her life when you let her go on That date." he looked up to discovering me smiling at him and he responded with the same smile.

I think he wanted to say something but I cut him up by accident. "I let you go to class then... Or did you want to say something?" he just nodded meaning no

"that can wait" with those words he left for his Classroom and I kinda was dissapointed bit and left for my class to.

I successfully sneaked in without anyone noticing. At least I think no one noticed. And acted like I were the hole time there.

I looked around wondering where the group of girls are. Probably partying somewhere I guess. My thoughts went back to the dance group and what I am going to do with Daeil after the lesson.

We always got some food and fooled around. It felt like we knew each other for years but at the same time it felt fresh and new. I couldnt explain it at all.

I never felt anything like that in my life. It wasn't like I got butterflies in my stomach or something cliche like that.

It was more like his smile lit up my mood everyday. I'd didn't matter how down I was or how bad my situation were. his smile just let me forgot about it. His dumb pick up lines and flirts kept getting me embarresed and blushy. I don't get it. I never blushed so often in my hole life like I did in this week.

"how can you space out so often" I heared him grin as he came in front of my face. I think I never get used to how close he always comes to me. "I'm just thinking"

"about what?"

"how the Choreo works out" I lied but it is easy to believe since we were new in the club and and it's our first Choreo but I guess he didn't bought it.

"I don't think so, only if you blush thinking about the choreo" he teased

"I didn't blush! I don't have anything to blush over"

"but looked like it" he laughed a bit while poking my cheek.

"shut up" I mumbled a bit while pushing his finger away.

"ohh too bad we have practice now sadly you can't tease me anymore"

"true what a shame, but I can tease you in practice too" he laughed and I couldn't hold back a little chuckle.

We took our stuff and got to the practice room. Hakyeon 
and the most of the other members were already there just Wonshik, Yunyoung and Naeun weren't there.

They would come soon probably. As far as I were in the room I sat next to Lim.

Even with the I became the closest to her. She was really fun and showed me a lot of new moves.

I learned so much of everyone actually. The day went by like every other one and the next day would be the date with Daeil.

I'm still not sure what to think about it. I hope I didn't make an mistake by asking him out.