Maybe Not Too Bad

College Life|Kim Daeil

A week has past since my first Day of College. I've got to know my roommate Jiyoon.

I must say she was really gorgeous. She had long soft blond hair, big bright brown eyes but she always wore contact lenses that made her eyes look blue.

Her lips were a natural rose colour. She were skinny but not to skinny. She went through some operation what changed her nose to be a bit smaller and I heared she had made her s too.

She already became really popular because of her looks and her family being very rich.

Sadly only her looks were beautiful. She was a to everyone still she got a couple of friends so that they could became popular.

Meanwhile I just stayed outside of my room because I didn't want to talk or see her.

I guess the only reason she is here is because of the money of her parents.

She is always out on party's, sleeping around and uses people to get what she want.

One of these people were me. I didn't want to do what she told me to, but I didn't want to become the one girl that everyone treats like , because that one popular girl made her look bad.

So I did what she said without complaining, but always trying to avoid her the most I can.

Me and Sungho had the most of our lessons together, but still we couldn't spend much time together, because I was really focused on my dance Practice.

I never had a real practice room so I was really fascinated and really unsatisfied with my skills.

So I practiced after every lesson to get satisfied with my skills.

I guess I'm pretty okay with my student life. It isn't that terrible than I expected.

I didn't get any new friends but I always sit at lunch break with Sungho and Cory.

Well and Cory friends that meant the idiot of the train was there, too. What made lunch sometimes really uncomfortable.

I always sat at the other side of the table because of him. Still my Opinion about him didn't changed he always were a big flirt.

So I kept ignoring him in those breaks, but Cory also had that really cute guy as a friend his name is Kisu he had black fluffy hair, brown cat like eyes.

At first he was really shy but I got quickly used to him then in contrast to Daeil he seemed like a really nice guy.

Then there were Seokjune I heared them talk a lot about singing and I heared him actually one time through an accident he was really talented. But I didn't talk much with him because I didn't know what to say.

And last was Byungho he was here because of Rapping and dancing. And just his talking voice told me he must be a great rapper. I talked with him sometimes over dances. even if there were a lot people it was still a lot of fun. 

 

In the lessons were I weren't with Sungho some girls kept annoying me.

Asking why I only kept hanging around with guys and why I never joined them. I weren't even be able to answer their questions because they kept talking and talking so I only remind silent till I finally could ran away.

I could understand them tho. Since I hanged out with one of the most popular guy of the college without having any female friends I guess I seemed weird.

Probably even more weird because I kept ignoring him. Yeah Daeil was really popular and today one girl gave me a present for him.

She said she was to shy and I should give it to him since I am close to him. I didn't know that looked like this...

I don't know why but I really didn't like her. She was very cute and all but I just hated everything about her.

Still I didn't say no and took the present. Realizing after that I actually have to talk to him.

So I went after lunch to him when he was alone.

How do I start something like this. I really don't want to do this.

I don't know why but I felt really nervous as I stopped him having the present behind my back. "excuse me" he turned around and looked a bit surprised

"You decided to talk to me" he kinda looked sad about that. I felt my heart beat faster but I tried to calm down.

Now I felt kinda bad for ignoring him. "I'm sorry its just I'm not good with new people." I didn't even think he had noticed that since I never really talked much.

I looked down on my feet. Still seeing the little smile on his face. "Ohh I see, well what did you want from me."

I totally forget about that. The present still in my hands.

"Ohh ehm there were this girl... She said she were really shy and I guess she likes you well she didn't said that but she gave me this present for you" I gave it to him while talking this nonsense.

I know it did made sense but like I said it it sounded like I like him and not that dumb girl.

Thinking like that even let a little blush appear on my face. Why does he make me feel that way again.

As I looked up to see his reaction I saw that big grin on is face. "What?" I blurred out embarrassed.

While I heard him chuckle "Sure that girl likes me and not someone else" he teased.

Making me blush even more "Who else should like you don't act like that... I just did because she asked me to" I tried to explained.

"Okay Okay Okay but why did you agreed to it then? Who would do something like that A Confession should always come from the person that like the other. Don't you think"

I completely agreed to what he said. It is stupid to ask someone else to get the person you like a present.

Still I did what she ask me to. Not because I like him. No that's totally not the reason.

It's just that I couldn't say no... After all that happened in my past I still didn't changed.

I guess my expression darken because he looked so worried out of nowhere. "Everything alright?" he asked his voice sounding more soft and deep then normally.

He really sounded caring.

"You're right I'm sorry... You don't need to accept the present if you want me to give it back just tell me." I ignored his last questioned and with this I just walked away. More like running away hearing steps following me.

"Hey wait." He grabed my Hand stopping me from running away even more "Whats wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing... It doesn't matter" I faked a smile to make it more believable.

It had nothing to do with him so why should I bother him. "I really need to go to my next lesson. Would you let me go?" I asked normally trying to sound as calm as possible.

He just nodded and let me ran of. I was glad he did that. I couldn't talk to him about something like that hell I just knew him for a week and its the first time since the train I talked to him.

Why did he care anyway. I walked into the classroom since I at least didn't lie about that, I still couldn't focus.

These stupid girls talked the hole time about me while I was sitting right in front of them.

I guess the whole class listen to it. While I was just sitting there quietly and ignored the stares they gave. Till someone started talking. I knew that cute sounding voice I just couldn't say who it belongs to.

"I had a present for him and wanted to confess to him and she just took it and gave it to him instead." I gasped that was the shy girl.

What the hell. I just stand up and run out of the room. luckily the lesson was just over, too.

What the did just happen? Again something like this happened because I'm just to stupid to say no.

Why is this starting like this again. It has just been one week. I decided just to go and practice.

Since it was the only thing that made me stop from thinking about everything that's happening.

After hours of practice I let my body collapse on the floor. Reaching out after the water bottle I got at the start.

Just to find it empty and throwing it into the corner. I would stand up and get a new one but I couldn't feel my legs anymore so I just stayed on the cold hard floor for a while.

It didn't take long as out of nowhere a bottle of water flew into the room. I catched it in an reflex and looked to the person who throw it.

"What's bothering you that you practiced that hard again" I guess he knows me to well. Even after the long time we weren't together he did. I got up a bit and drank the water and looked up to Cory.

"I just weren't satisfied with my dancing." he instantly throw the towel in my face. "aish don't try lying to me." he sat next to me and ruffled through my hair with the towel.

I pouted a bit I guess he wouldn't let me go. "It's just the hole new stuff... And you know my problem."

I didn't need to say more as he already knew what I was talking about.

My habit was pretty easy to explain. Always if someone asked me a favor or even asked me out I couldn't say anything else but yes. I never rejected anyone.

I became better in it tho. At the start of it I couldn't deny anything. I just said to everything yes or when they accused me for doing something I just nodded even if I didn't do it.

I know that's weird. I know I am weird.

I just feel the pressure on me like it doesn't matter what I say everyone will think it is true or it was me even if I did say no.

When someone asked me out I said yes because I didn't want to hurt people.

Cory helped me to get a little bit better in it but I guess I still didn't change. "don't ignore me. What happend?" Cory interrupted my thoughts.

I told him about my Roommate and the girl that gave the present for Daeil explaining everything.

It already helped to talk about it. I felt a bit better because of that.

"Stop letting people use you... That easily It doesn't matter if its someone you can't avoid or a simple request of any girl. Say no or when you can't just call me or stop talking to them and go away. It exist so much ways to avoid the question." he explained making me smile a bit and hugged him "thank you" then I leand on his shoulder. "Ahh what should I do now." he just laughed a bit over it.

"I tell you what you do. Nothing if they talk to you ignore them and with the rumors they will go down quickly" he smiled

I couldn't help but laugh. "I meant how Do I get back to my room I can't feel my legs anymore" I laughed more.

He laughed with me but helped me up and helped me to come to my room.

I thanked him again. Went in my bed and Just fell asleep right after it.

Sadly I got woken up not long after that. The light hurted my eyes as my Roomate shaked me awake. "what the hell" I mumbled under my breath as I slowly got up.

To look up at her. "why are you sleeping were going on a party" still in my trance I nodded and made myself look presentable as Jiyoon was already ready we left the dorm.

As the cold air hit my skin I came back to my senses realizing I were about to go on an Party. I never go to party's I am way to awkward for that. Before I could ran away we were already in front of an huge building.

We went inside and it stinked terrible after alcohol everyone was drinking dancing or making out.

Jiyoon fastly joined the drinking not paying attention to me at all. So as fast as I got in here I went outside again.

There was something like a garden and a circle of people. I wondered whats happening there as I saw the people dancing there in the middle.

I watched them fascinated till a girl of the group came to me "Hey are you just going to stare" she yelled "well that's not allowed you join or you go" she smiled cheeky.

"then I have no choice but to join" I jumped to here and she lead me into the circle.

In the middle mostly two people danced against each other, but there never choose a winner what made it even more fun.

I still didn't join because I didn't want to interupt anything but as the two in the middle left the girl from before pushed me in.

I was glad that I could dance too even if my legs still hurt a bit from the practice from earlier it didn't matter to me. As far as I were in the middle I heard a familiar chuckle.

I instantly looked into the direction of the chuckle to see Daeil join the middle. He is an Dancer?!?! I actually don't know why I was so shocked about it and since everyone looked shocked to I guess he was good in what he is doing. "it's her first time should he really dance against her?" I heared a few mumble.

I looked directly into his eyes smirking a bit. I made a few steps back. "don't be afraid just start so you feel confident" I snickered earning a suprised laugh of him. "don't come crying to me after this." he grinned

"ohh my... That will be interesting" the girl from. Before smiled as she started the music.

Already with the first beat Daeil joined the song. Coming perfectly into synch with the music. Like him and the music was one. I must admit it was pretty impressing. Every move he made was so perfect and his dance was an completely new style I never had seen before. I bit my lip a bit. It won't be that easy I guess.

I guess he saw that then he stopped giving Me a little wink as a sign for me to start. Right after he left I started dancing. Then it was only me, the music and Daeil. the crowed, my thoughts, my problems were all gone. Even while I danced my eyes were still focused on Daeil. I gave my best keeping up his level. Seeing how surprised and impressed he looked satisfied me letting myself fall and bounce back while tilting my head a bit giving him my "was that all" look.

Again He started perfectly taking the dance to another level. I wanted to see his reaction so shortly after he started I joined too. I could see the little smile on his face what let me smile too.

I've missed all that? I should have put more attention on him.

While we danced it was like we were in a completely different world only the two of us.

But soon the song came to an end and we needed to get out of the world and back into reality. The circle cheered and I smiled brightly. This was the perfect moment and still in this moment my eyes never lost Daeils.

Maybe he wasn't too bad.

~authored note~
done. I hope you enjoyed it. Please tell me what you think. And please show 24K a lot of love