Interest

College Life|Kim Daeil

We both got out of the center and my legs started shaking again. "Why are my legs so weak." I mumbled as I got out of the circle and carefully sat down.

It was worth it tho. I smiled thinking back to the dance as I felt a person sit next to me.

I smiled a bit at him as he gave me some water. "You're fine? Or was it to much?" he smirked.

Does he really think I would admit it that way. Still I gladly took the water "Don't get ahead of you're self." I started to drink a bit "Maybe I overdid it a bit" I admitted while putting my head on his shoulder to tired to really care.

His shoulder was pretty comfortable. I don't know why I felt so close to him right now. What I were doing just felt right.

He smiled a bit and a bit of my hair out of my face "I can walk you home if you ask nicely" he smiled innocently I returned his smile realizing how close we were now just as I wanted to answer.

The girl from before came to us and I got my head of him feeling a bit embarresed. "You are really amazing. W...Would you like to join our Dance AG?"

"Yeah sure" I smiled and short after I said that Daeil meant he would join too.

A little smile appeared on my face and the girl cheered happily "Ohh my god thank you so much by the way my name is Naeun" she smiled and ran back to her group.

"So you just joined because of me?" I poked him a bit

"Not only because of you Don't get ahead of you're self" he mimicked me and we started laughing.

After a bit of time I could feel my legs again. "You're allowed to walk me home" I smiled turning a bit to him while standing up still a bit week on my legs.

"Ohh come on were is my begging. You can barley walk" he whined.

I just stick my tongue out and started walking "I walk just fine" I heard him follow me so I were satisfied.

"So you follow" I smiled

"Yeah but just because I want you to be safe" I felt my heart flutter because of those sweet words I looked a bit away and smiled to myself.

He were then walking next to me. "I guess thank you then." I mumbled a bit and he just smiled.

We were then just walking and no one spoke but it wasn't awkward It felt nice and a bit comforted.

Then I remembered how I treated him the past weak

"You're staring again" he brought me out of my thoughts.

I blushed a bit as I looked away "Sorry"

"Nothing to be sorry about"

"I didn't meant that. I meant how I treated you the last week." I looked down at my feet feeling bad about all the ignoring and mean thoughts.

"It's okay I could have been nicer."

"No don't apologized you don't have a reason for it I just judged you without knowing you really."

"I said its okay just forget about it and I enjoy that you changed you're mind" He smiled and I just nodded.

We were almost in front of my dorm. "I hope you didn't mind walking me home" I mumbled a bit

"Every time again" he winked as he wanted to go.

"and Daeil maybe another Girl likes you too" I said and disappeared behind the door hiding the blush under my hands.

Why did I said that? I kinda wanted to see his reaction but he shouldn't see mine.

Still I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I went into my room.

Jiyoon didn't came back yet. I ignored it and just got into bed. In my bed my mind wouldn't let me sleep.

I pictured how Daeil could have reacted. How we danced how it felt. His smile his stupid flirts. Even that I started to like.

It took me more than an hour to finally fall asleep.

At the next day everything went normal Jiyoon was in her bed still sleeping as I ran out and met with Sungho for breakfast.

After that we got to our lessons. The only thing that changed was that I sat next to Daeil this time on lunch.

I could see the surprise and confusion written on Sunghos face. I almost didn't recognized it since I was so focused on Daeil.

I didn't ask tho.

I talked way more than normal because Daeil always brought me up in conversation. Lunch was now way more enjoyable.

We still were eating as Naeun came to our table. "hey sorry I forgot yesterday to tell you were we met." she explained while I stuffed food in my mouth and just nodded along.

"so we meet everyday at eight pm in room 212." She handed us a piece of paper were exactly that what she just said were standing and a number

"that's my phone number by the way I see you today then bye" my mouth was still filled with food so I just waved after her.

Me and Daeil both added the number to our contacts. I than realized how Sungho looked even more confused

"what was that about" he questioned staring to me. "ohh we met yesterday and she asked us to join her dance group and I thought why not" I explained smiling brightly while I remembered the last night.

But all what I got as an response was an "Ohh" I just wanted to ask if everything is okay as Daeil started talking "should I pick you up from your lesson today then we could go together"

I looked over to Sungho since he always picked me up "if it's alright for you?" I dedicated the question to Sungho who was now staring at his food propably not realizing I meant him.

It took him a bit but then he realized that he was meant and just answered "sure..." I were a bit worries but I still said yes and we continues eating.

After lunch me and Sungho got back to our lessons. "Is everything alright" I asked worried

"yeah I'm fine I'm just well a bit surprised that you are so close now with Daeil I thought you hated him" he explained.

"ohh I forgot to tell you" I started telling him from yesterday but I let out the parts were I blushed or something embarrassing like that.

"ohh I'm glad you two made up.... I guess I go now." he went away and I yelled a quick goodbye back since he was so fast gone.

He still seemed sad and I started to worry even more. Still I needed to get in class now. I wonder what's up with him.

This time I get in one of the corners as far away from the girls as I could. They still talked about me but it was easier to ignore and I could focus on the professor.

The most of the time I were drawing something on my book anyway. Thanks to that the lessons were pretty fast over and I got out of the room.

I saw the group of girls follow me so I went faster away from them. I looked in their direction were were still followed me.

I hit my head and almost fell to the floor but someone catched me. I hold my head and look up to the person

"were you chased by something or what" Daeil smirked as he helped up again.

I looked back were the girls where, to see them all gone

"no I just didn't look sorry"

"whatever let's get some food I'm hungry" he took my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria.

Were we both got some food. We kept talking about random stuff especially dancing and he kept saying embarrassing stuff.

I don't how he comes to these thoughts "Ahh stop" I blushed "stop saying embarasing stuff" i started to hit his arm lightly.

"you make me say those things so stop hitting me" he said in a teasing voice with a light laughter In it. 

He then leaned foreword in front of my face so I stopped hitting him and just stared in his beautiful eyes.

We only were inches away from each other faces I could feel his breath on my lips.

Sadly he pulled away and took my wrist "we should go or we will be late" he grinned a bit as he dragged me to room number 212.

His hands felt so warm and comfortable I never wanted to let them go. Why were I so disappointed as he pulled awa.

Did I want him to kiss me. My cheeks turned into an dark red thinking like that. Maybe I did like him... I think I really did like him. A little smile appeared on my face.

I didn't realize that we were standing in front of the room. I almost ran into him because I didnt pay attention.

"carefull" he laughed. We got into the room and already saw 11 people there the only I knew were Naeun.

That just started talking as fast as we were in. "ohh there here. That are the new people Cathy and Daeil. So we will all introduce us ans then our leader will explain what were going to do."

[here 13 people will introduce themself if you don't want to read that you can skip it :)]

Everyone lined up "so after we introduced you introduce ourself" she explained and then the guy with short black hair the darker skin colour stepped to the front.

"Hello I am Cha Hak Yeon. I am 24 and the leader of the group I am here on college to train my voice, nice to meet you" he bowed and stepped back

A girl with short green hair got to the front "I am Kim Hey Lim but call me Lim I am 21 and an rapper, nice to meet you" she also bowed and got back again.

Next was a guy with black fluffy hair and an really deep voice "I am Kim Wonshik I am also for rap here and I am also 21 nice to meet you"

Then Naeun came to the front "well you know already who I am. I am on the college for singing and 20 years old" she smiled and gave a quick peace sign as she got back in the line.

Next came an guy with black hair and brown eyes "I am Han Sang Hyuk call me Hyuk I am an singer and 19 years old." he bowed and the guy next to him started

"I am Kim Jonghyun also 19 and an rapper."

Then a girl we th brown and pink hair came to the front and bowed "I am Park Junghwa an Rapper and also 19 years old"

then a guy with white hair was next "I am Moon Jong Up also 19 and an Vocal"

next were another girl with colourful hair, brown pink and blue. "I am Lee Yoon Young an rapper and singer and also 19."

Then a girl with long back hair was next "I am Park Chanmi an Rapper and Maknae of the girls with 18"

next was the last guy left with silver hair "I am Choi Junhong an rapper also 18 and the Maknae of the guys"

Now it was our turn and Daeil started to introduce himself "I am Kim Daeil 22 and an rapper" he bowed and let me introduce.

"I am Hong Cathrine but everyone calls me Cathy I am an Singer and 19" I smiled and bowed.

~Introduction ended~

They all got out of the line and Hakyeon simply explained that there have group dances that they choose and copy the choreography or sometimes they make their own.

Sometimes they have a little competion were they split up in groups and an teacher choses the best one.

There were actually a few more dance groups and at the end of one semester there was always a big competion with all the groups.

"how about everyone shows a bit of there skills since after that Introduction we don't have much more time for anything else" Hakyeon suggested.

Everyone agreed obviously we as the new ones started. Everyone were unbelivable talented. I felt like the worst compared to them.

While we watched one Dancer we talked a lot and cheered. We choosed the next Dance we wanted to do together and who get to dance which part.

Daeil wanted to walk me back so we were together again.

"Ahh are you free this weekend?" I asked a bit nervous while we were walking through the hallways.

"yeah sure why?" he Leaned a bit foreword looking curiouse. I looked a bit away "well I heared there is an amusement park near here and I never have been to one... So I wanted to ask if you would like to go with me" I asked while my cheeks turned into an light pink.

He cuckeld a bit "like an date" I got even more nervous on the word date well it was something like an date...

I tried to argument but he stopped me with placing an finger on my lips while pinning me on the wall. "I would love to" he smiled brightly.

I were staring at him with wide eyes and a big smile on my face. "then it's an date" I mumbled while my cheeks turned into an dark red.

"you're cute You know"

"Ahh stop" I looked away and took his hand "you can start saying embarrassing stuff when we're on that date."

I kept walking into the direction of my dorm hearing him chuckle behind me. At least he couldn't see my face anymore.

As we arrived at my dorm I smiled at him and said a little "see you tomorrow" while disappearing behind the door of my dorm.

I got back to my room and saw Jiyoon was out again. I didn't mind it and just got into my bed.

~authores note~

So that was the third chapter what do you think?

And I wanted to ask if you want to see other perspectives too.

Well than till next time to find out how this date is going to go and what's up with Sungho

👋Bye Bye👋