Gold Dust

Golden Pastures

Rumbling thunder awoke him in the night, his eyes fluttering open as lighting ignited the sky, casting eerie shadows upon the barn floor. Himchan made a soft sound and pushed himself to sit, looking out onto the land where heavy rain beat down upon dry earth, rolling over the cracked dirt and resurrecting it once again. Thunder crashed again and he pushed himself to stand, his hand rubbing at his arms as cold wind whipped through the open door, the canola stacked at the walls rustling as it was disturbed. His strong hand curled around the handle of the barn door, he rarely bothered closing it as sleeping in the open barely bothered him but he knew he had to protect the crop and hay from the water spilling into the opening. Muscles ached as he began the task of pulling closed the door when his sleep fogged mind suddenly was into awareness and his dark eyes flicked down to the bottom of the property, where the cows pasture dipped into the forest.

 

Jongup.” he said. He shoved his feet into his shoes with haste and ignited the lamp by the door to serve him as a beacon, before he ran out into the storm without a moment of hesitation. Feet landed heavily with each hasted step, his hand lifting to shield his eyes as he tried to see through the rain, barely able to make out more than a few metres before him. He almost slipped as he rounded the canola field and made it down to beside the chicken coup, hearing the birds clucking to one another as they took cover. “Jongup!” he called, his hands meeting with the rough wood of the fence, shaking his head to whip his drenched hair from his eyes,

 

H-Himchan?” Jongup's soft voice asked, a bovine groan following. Himchan was quick to jump over the fence, his landing causing mud to splash around him as he found the two kind cows laying by the edge of the field, Jongup's body pressed between them for the only warmth and protection he could get from the storm,

 

Little Fawn..” Himchan said, his hands finding the boy's slim form and bringing him into his arms. Jongup's skin was cold, far colder than it should have been and Himchan was swift to scoop him into his arms, carefully bringing him over the fence and back towards the waiting dryness of the barn. He guided the boy to hide his face in his shoulder, to protect his soft skin from the sting of the heavy drops. He could already feel him shivering in his hold, and he spoke softly, “I have you, you're safe... I have you.” the words he murmured into Jongup's hair had the boy relaxing in his arms.

 

Jongup was soaked through to the bone, his clothing covered in mud and his hair sticking to his skin. Himchan was quick to bring him into the barn and lay his soaking body out on the dry palette on the floor. His own dark eyes were filled with a serious concern as he carefully slid the freezing shirt from the boy's body and lay it out on the hay to dry, “I-I'm s-so c-cold..” Jongup whimpered, his teeth chattering and his muscles tensing, arms wrapping around his now torso in an attempt to heat himself.

 

Let me get these wet clothes off of you.” Himchan responded, carefully helping the boy from his clothing, seeing how his fair skin looked almost blue in the warm wash of light cast by the single oil lamp. The farm boy rose again and gripped the handle of the door, finally succeeding to close it, preventing the cool chill and spattering water to touch the angel who trembled on his bed.

 

H-Himchan I-I missed you, I--” Jongup said, his voice cracking and his eyes closing tightly. Himchan looked down to the shivering boy, before he pulled himself back. He was quick to pull his shirt over his head, kicking his soaked pants carelessly to the side and laying himself down upon the palette beside Jongup, bringing the boy against his skin and wrapping the blanket around their forms,

 

Shhh.. Shhh.. I'll warm you up, Little Fawn. I'm here now.” he said, his nose brushing the boy's brow, a hand rising to cup the back of his hair and brush through the strands. Water slid from each tendril of soaked curl, sliding between Himchan's fingers and along his wrist.

 

It was s-so dark.. I c-couldn't s-see to get back to the h-house.” Jongup spoke against his chest. Himchan exhaled softly and pressed his lips against the boy's forehead in a tender kiss,

 

You're safe with me.” He said. Silence washed over them, nothing but their breaths making sound other than the continuous thrum of rain upon the roof of the barn, and the distant rolls of passing thunder.

 

I know I-I am, Himchan-h-hyung..” Jongup spoke finally, after what felt like a long stretch of time, “Y-you are strong like a bull, Himchan.” His head shifted, tilting up to look at the elder man, dark eyes peering at him through long lashes.

 

Himchan's eyes met Jongup's and his fingers stilled in his hair, “A strong bull to keep his Little Fawn from harm.” he spoke. Jongup looked to the elder man for what felt like an age before he shifted once again and sealed their lips, claiming Himchan's mouth in a kiss, one that was shy and innocent but in want for more. Himchan's hand carefully lifted to cup the younger's cheek, his lips carefully parting and his tongue flicking forward in its eagerness to taste the mouth of the precious younger man in his arms. Jongup felt himself melt into the warmth of skin pressed against skin, the familiar sensation of Himchan's tongue into his mouth and making his heart race.

 

Jongup's fingertips pressed into Himchan's tanned skin, and carefully, the elder man guiding the younger onto his back, blanketing his body over the smaller one, his arms holding his weight from hurting the body below him. Calloused hands ran over soft skin, dull nails pressing into flesh as Himchan desperately attempted to get his body as close to Jongup's as he could, wanting every inch of them to be pressed flush as they got lost in the warmth of each other's skin.

 

He pulled back and looked down at the way Jongup's lips were almost swollen from the ferocity of the kiss, his nose brushing along the lower of the pair, before he slipped lower to trail his wanting mouth along Jongup's strong jawline, feeling the boy tremble below him, “Little Fawn..” Himchan murmured, his lips connecting to skin just behind his ear as he felt a slim leg rise and carefully hook around the elder man's hip, consequently bringing their bodies flush. The farm boy barely thought about what he was doing before he was leaving a soft, pink mark on the boy's fair throat, before raising a hand and brushing the pad of his thumb over the mark, “You have the most beautiful neck..” Himchan spoke, his lips brushing over the pulse he found, before his tongue flicked out to taste the rain damp skin.

 

Hyung..” the younger breathed. Jongup carefully pushed himself up, his head rising just enough for his mouth to meet Himchan's in a needing kiss, wanting so desperately for the man to just never let him go. The sinful taste of Himchan's lips were a forbidden fruit, and now he had tasted, he couldn't allow himself to cease his indulgence. Thunder rumbled and lightning flashed across the sky but neither remembered the raging storm as their panted breaths took the place of spoken word.

 

Jongup released a sound of need as Himchan pulled from his lips, looking down at him, seeing the way his rain damp skin was flushed, his eyes clouded as though he were in a daze. Himchan's lips once again claimed Jongup's throat, before sliding lover, sliding over his elegant collarbone, then down to his , his tongue leaving a trail along his bone, hot breath fanning over the cool skin. He watched his own hand sliding down over Jongup's hip and thigh, drinking in every inch of Jongup's other-worldly beauty and untouched innocence. He took in the way his chest heaved with panted breaths, the way his s swelled in the cool air that the rain brought. He took in the twitches of Jongup's stomach, and the way arousal was beginning to swell between his creamy thighs.

 

Oh, Little Fawn...” Himchan breathed, his head sinking lower, leaving a trail of tongue and teeth over his flat stomach, before his nose was brushing over the soft, dark curls that lay at the base of his young lover's . Jongup gasped out Himchan's name like a prayer as warm breath touched his already aching length, his trembling fingers finding their way into his rusted-black hair, swallowing as he watched Himchan mouth gently against the base.

 

Himchan!” he gasped, his spine arching off the palette, his toes curling as he had never before felt such a sensation. Such a sight of beauty had Himchan breathless, his eyes fluttering as he moved back over his precious lover's body.

 

Himchan blindly reached out to his side, grabbing at the trinkets and knick-knacks that lay beside his bed. He found a small hand held oil lamp, one that had not been set alight. He carefully dipped his fingers into the oil as his tongue delved into the sweet mouth of his gentle lover, his other hand parting Jongup's thighs carefully. He had little doubt that the younger had no experience, and he knew that he would never touch Jongup with a hand that lacked gentle care.

 

Do you trust me?” Himchan whispered as his mouth parter from Jongup's. The younger man whimpered, wishing for the sweet pressure to return to his body, already missing the feeling of Himchan's toned body and sinful lips against him. He opened his dark eyes and felt his lips part, never having seen anyone look upon him with such intensity,

 

I trust you, Himchan..” he breathed, hands sliding to grip strong biceps, “I trust you.” Himchan brought his hand from the oil and carefully brushed his fingertips down Jongup's stomach, brushing them over the soft curls once again. He did not tease for long and instead dipping his fingers down further to rub them slowly against the rim that lay between his legs. Himchan heard the way Jongup's breath hitched at the sensation, his fingers tightening their grip on his biceps, before he closed his eyes and willed himself to relax. A sure finger gently pressed into the waiting body,

 

H-Himchan..” Jongup stuttered, the uncomfortable intrusion making him shift with uncertainty.

 

Shhh... Shh..” Himchan breathed, kissing soothing lines along his love's jaw, before he brushed their lips again, “Relax.. Let me care for you, my little fawn.” He spoke in a voice so tender, his finger gently beginning to pump into the younger's body, being as gentle as he could. His own length was straining between his legs, but he cared little for his own wellbeing, not when he had such a beautiful creature laying below him.

 

Carefully, a second finger nudged in beside the first and once again Jongup was whimpering, but this time it was followed by a languid arch of a graceful spine, toes curling in surprise as discomfort began to subside and morph into a divine pleasure. Whimpers began to fade into soft gasps of pleasure with each press of the skilled fingers into his body, a third digit added with such a tender care that Jongup had never felt.

 

He could feel his body growing hotter as his hips slowly began to roll down onto the digits that penetrated him. Fingertips brushed over something inside of him that caused a cry of ecstasy to be torn from his throat, his eyes almost rolling back into his head as his legs trembled at the unfamiliar sensation of such pleasure. Never before had Jongup felt such a physical manifestation of love, and he could not prevent himself from slipping into it and submitting his heart, body and soul to everything Himchan could give.

 

The elder man was careful as he looked down at the boy below him, his fingers spreading apart for one moment, before he slipped them free. The sound of protest Jongup released was sweet and innocent, his tongue sliding along his lower lip before he hummed and cooed to the younger, their noses brushing together, “How do you feel?” even with the storm raging outside, he felt as though if he uttered speech any louder than a whisper, he would crack the fragile air between them as they shared such incredible intimacy for the first time,

 

I feel warm inside..” Jongup breathed, his toes curling into the straw below them.

 

I will make you feel warmer..” Himchan's voice held such a tender love, his hand reaching back to the same lamp beside them. He once again dipped his fingers into the viscous liquid, but instead this time he reached for his own length. He made sure to coat himself as much as he could, before blanketing his form once more over that of the boy beneath him. He guided his tip to the prepared entrance, staying still for a moment as his nose nudged the very tip of Jongup's. Strong legs wrapped themselves around his middle, and before Himchan could utter a word, Jongup's head was raising to once again claim the mouth above him as his.

 

As Himchan pressed into the body of his exquisite love, his mouth tasted of Jongup's tongue. For the first time, their love was sealed by the meeting of their flesh in the most intimate and sinful way. Strong hips rocked forward, and the barn was ignited with the fire of love that burned between them with little care of the judgement of any God. Through the dark, in the minimal glow of the still burning lamp by the door, the sweat on Himchan's back shone like gold dust, their bodies moulding together as one in a sensual dance of passion and love.

 

Jongup's body arched from the floor and his lips parted as he was overwhelmed by the divinity of natural pleasure, feeling hands, skin, lips and the brush of tender fingertips as he was finally overwhelmed. He felt ecstasy like that of Saint Theresa as a thousand suns exploded behind his eyelids and he was filled with Himchan's seed, his own spilling between their bodies.

 

The bliss of felt as though constellations were colliding within his body as he fell limp below the strong man who he knew would always protect him. His eyes were closed and his lips parting as he panted, feeling the way Himchan's arms struggled to keep himself upright above the spent younger and the man was gentle as he carefully rolled back his hips to withdraw himself and lay down on his back, he too panting in the cool air.

 

Jongup's head turned to the side, his dark eyes blinking momentarily before he ever so gently shifted himself closer to Himchan.

 

Come here..” Himchan murmured with an amused tone in his voice as he guided the younger to rest his head to his left , a hand lifting to through the soft raven locks. He noticed as he touched the hair that it was already almost dry, and he was relieved that the boy would be kept warm.

 

My heart..” Jongup started, his voice soft, “My heart is beating so fast in my chest, Himchannie, and my arms feel weak. It feels like there are butterflies fluttering in my stomach.” Himchan smiled at the words, unable to stop himself from pressing slow kisses over the crown of Jongup's head, “Is this how it feels to be in love?”

 

Does it feel as good as you hoped?”

 

It feels better. It feels warm.” Jongup's eyes rose to look at the elder man, “It feels safe.”

 

Love is warm, Little Fawn.” An arm rose to tuck behind his head, his other still secure around the younger man against his chest. Their tones were hushed in the warmth of their bliss,

 

Do you love me back, Himchannie?” The sentence held such an incredible innocence and Himchan felt as though his breath had been knocked from his chest.

 

I do love you back, Little Fawn.” he said, “I do.” It was then that he sealed their mouths once again in a kiss that held so much intimacy. A flush rose up on Jongup's visage, his eyes fluttering before he pulled back and tucked his face away into Himchan's shoulder.

 

Your kisses are nice, but they make me shy.” he claimed, causing another chuckle to rumble from the chest he was held to,

 

I have been kissing you all night, my Love.” Himchan responded, gathering the teen even closer to his form, not wanting an inch of his skin to go untouched, or unloved.

 

But now they are making me shy, Himchannie. Your lips are the first lips to ever kiss mine.” Jongup whispered, peeking shyly up at the elder man.

 

Why do you say my name like that?” Himchan asked in a playful tone, “Just because I love you, and you love me does not mean I am no longer your Hyung.” he splayed his fingers over the small of Jongup's back, before guiding the boy's leg to hitch over his thighs, entwining their bodies further.

 

Because you're not just my Hyung, Himchannie. Now you are my Himchannie, and I am your Little Fawn.” Jongup said.

 

No, Jonguppie. Now, I am your love, and you are mine.” Himchan whispered gently. The silence stretched finally between them as the storm finally passed. The air smelled of rain, and renewal, and they both knew that when the sun rose again on the late summer morning, the fields would be greener than they had been in weeks. Jongup was drifting off under the soothing rhythm of fingers over his skin. Himchan's chest was warm beneath his head, and the steady beat of his heart gave a new meaning to the word home.

 

Are you lonely in the barn, Himchannie-hyung?” Jongup murmured, his voice riddled with sleep.

 

Sometimes, my love.” the man didn't still his fingers as he soothed the younger to sleep, “If you lie with me until light, I will never feel lonely again. Not if I can imagine how you feel in my arms.”

 

Do I feel nice.. in your arms?” the words were barely audible by then.

 

You feel perfect, my sweet Little Fawn.” Jongup was asleep by the time Himchan finished speaking. His lips curved into a smile and a soft kiss was pressed to the sleeping boy's forehead, “I love you.” he murmured, before closing his eyes and following into slumber.

 

----

A/N:

Thank you so much for reading! Leave me a lil comment and let me know how you found it.
This is the second last chapter (cries) and the final should be out in a few days.

The song for the title is Gold Dust by Shim Changmin. That song (the english version live) was actually what gave me the original inspiration for this whole fic, and when I started it it was originally called 'Gold Dust' instead of Golden Pastures. I would really recommend listening to it, it is so so absolutely beautiful.

Thanks again for reading, I'll meet you in the next chapter!!

xx