Another Meeting

After All This Time? Always.

You

“Soohyun-ah, wake up!” you felt your body squeezed.

You open your eyes slowly to see who is this figure waking you up. Taeyeon.

“Wake up, sleepy head. Events to attend”

“Ar..asso” you sighed.

You've been living with the four of your unbiological sisters. They're more like a sisters to you since you've been living with them for almost 7 years.

You think about what schedule you had today. Nothing. You didn't remember you had any schedule for today.

“Taengoo yah!” you shout before she walks out from your room.

“What?”

“What schedule we have for today?”

“Actually, we had none. But, we need some songs to be remixed for the performance” she explains.

Ah, right. Another day at YG studio. He could be there. Our studio is next to Bigbang's studio. Right, right. Another failef mission to moving on.

“Oh..kay. Make sure breakfast is ready”

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. You walk to your bathroom and start to wash up. After that you go downstairs and have your breakfast.

***

The five of us enter the YG building. We enter the lift and pressed the number where our studio is located.

All you did was praying. Praying so you won't meet him. Not now.

As soon as the lift reached 3rd floor, the door opens. It revealed him and Daesung oppa. Jiyong oppa and Daesung oppa.

Oh, Gosh.

Your eyes locked with his, you tried to avoid it but failed and it seems like you gave up. He enters the lift while Daesung oppa trailed behind him, entering the lift.

“How you guys been doing, eh?” Daesung break the silence.

“Great!” Sulli blurted out while jumping slightly.

“Oh, good. Where are you going now?” Daesung asked.

“To our studio. We're actually very tired, but, its our life though” Hyoyeon said calmly.

“I know right. We were very tired too” Daesung said.

During their mini conversations you couldn't help but staring at his back side and start to wonder of how many weights he lose. He looks so skinny, he's not like he used to be.

Is it because of me?

The lift finally reached the floor where your studio is located. The seven of you walk out together, they keeps on talking about numerous things you failed to understand. But, neither of him and me has spoken. We stayed quiet.

He even bother to look at me. He didn't want to see me.

Jiyong

I can't look at her. She loses weight, I guess. Is it because of me? Did she even sleep last night?

Looking at her will only making it worse. As much as I want to see her, I don't want to see her.

I'm sorry, Soohyun, you're like this because of me. This is all my fault. I should've treat you better when I had you.

I hope it'll reach the floor sooner before I let my tears slipped out. I have never cried in front of anyone else but Soohyun. As I said, she's always be my shoulder-to-cry-on when I had problems. She's the best person to lean on.

You

He leads the way to our studio room. We waved our hands as soon as we arrived at each other's studio.

He moved on. I bet he's forgetting me. I didn't mind though, its better be like that. Let our life tear apart and find its own ways.

You don't know with whom you'll ended up, same thoughts happened to him.

You finally relieved to breathe after parted with him, you gasped for air as much as you could. This is going to end soon. This feeling will end soon.