Your Thoughts

After All This Time? Always.

You

All the sweet dreams, all the nightmares. All your thoughts, all your worries. All your attention, all your loads. Its all about him. Its all about your ex boyfriend. You still love him, you admit. And you could say that he still loves you too.

Or maybe not.

If he loves you, why would he went out with that girl? If he cares, why would he came home late at nights? If he miss you, why would he always forgot to call? If he needs you, why would he yelled at you that makes you staying away from him?

Ninety-six months ago.

“Annyeonghaseyo” your group bowed at your seniors, Bigbang.

“Annyeonghaseyo” their maknae said and the rest of them bowed back.

“You can sit here.” your leader leading the way to a couch in the dance room politely and gestured Bigbang to sit.

The five of them have their seats while you and your members stood in front of them.

However, since they came in, your eyes locked to a pair of brown eyes that are very mysterious and makes you curious. Those eyes that belongs to, you know, their leader, G-Dragon. The eye-contact you never want to break, before he turns his head to avoid your gaze.

“Um, so, shall we start?” the most calm boy you-remember-you've-seen-him-before spoke.

“Uh, okay, let us hear your introduction so we'll get to know you better” the youngest, which happened to be Seungri spoke “And don't forget to mention your position in your group, oh, and your line”

They're here to help us preparing our debut, which Yang sajjangnim said that G-Dragon will be there to produce our debut song.

“Oh, ne. I'm Taeyeon, was born in 1994. I'm in charge of being the leader and main vocalist here.” your leader spoke first.

The five of them nodded.

“I'm Soohyun,” you spoke, almost stutters since all of them stares at you, it all was fine, but his, “in charge of being the maknae and leading the rap. 1994 liner”

“I'm Tiffany as the lead vocalist. I was born in 1989” she smiled brightly which caused Daesung, uh, Daesung oppa to smile widely too.

“I'm the main rapper and dancer, Hyoyeon, 1989 liner” she bowed.

“Ne, oh, I'm Sulli, in charge of vocal and visual. I was born at 1993” she smiled.

Well, I must've been the only one who act so cold. Trust me. Its not me. Its just...I'm nervous. His strong gaze, I can't avoid it.

“Ah, so Tiffany and Hyoyeon are my noonas. I get it” the maknae said and left us slightly laughing.

“So, as you might have heard, we'll be here as your mentor, just for a few weeks in order to help your debut. No need to introduce ourselves, y'all already know, right?” the leader spoke.

“Ne!” the five of us nods simultaneously.

***

You blinked your eyes as tears fell down through your cheeks. It can't be. A thousand days has passed, you still can't get over him.

It was 3 years ago, Soohyun-ah.

All you remembered was his warm embrace, his soft voices, his beautiful eyes, his cheesy words, his crazy actions.

Wait, no.

That's not all you remembered.

He yelled at you so many times. How he blames you when his lyrics papers missing, though you swore you didn't touch any piece of it. He let you wait for him, until past midnight. His harm. His hurtful words. He was...awful.

Yet you loved him.

Ninety-five months ago.

“Soohyun-ah, I think this rhythm matched your rap well” he said while giving you his paper.

“Oh, its good. Shall I try rap to this one?”

“Okay. Let's try. 1..2..1..2..3”

You start to rap. Every single words he wrote was wonderful. He praised you a lot. He wasn't the G-Dragon you thought he was. You thought he's arrogant, actually he's very humble.

He jokes around and make you laughed hard. He lightens the mood up. As days passed by you both grew closer; How he'd correcting your fails and mistakes during the recording until how he'd buy you lunch and desserts in the middle of processing your song.

Taeyeon is working with Taeyang oppa. Tiffany unnie is working with Daesung oppa. Hyoyeon unnie is working with T.O.P oppa. While Sulli unnie and Seungri oppa work together.

They helped us a lot.

However, he felt something between the two of you. Something in him begins to get attracted to you. Though he tries to deny how he felts since you were just 15 years old and going to be his junior, through all fact, he knows you for only a month.

For some reasons, you could tell you didn't feel the same for him. You just thought of him as your senior. And he was just there to help his junior on her debut, not because he grew very fond of you.

In every fact, you're his ideal girl; innocent, cute, hyperactive, caring, and like-a-cat. You could sense his smiles while he stares at you when you're not directly looking at him. 

Sometimes, you got the feel of liking him or something else, but it fades away, and it come again, and it fades again and it keeps on going like that so you ignore those strange feelings. I mean, hello, he's G-Dragon.

“I'll bet your debut going to be amazing, Soohyun-ah” he said.

“Umm, thank you. But, what makes you think so?” you shaped your lips thinner.

“Because I wrote the song” he chuckles and you lightly slapped his left arm.

He giggles staring at you, and for some reasons, you believe those are the stares that can make all the girls swoon and you wouldn't get those stares if it wasn't his.

***

The thought of him haunts you every minute of your life, you'd wish you didn't have the come back at a near time with his. How come Yang sajjangnim didn't tell you about them making their comeback?

You're proud of him. And also your other four brothers. They slayed every charts and stages.

But, you couldn't stand it. They've got so many hates. And you couldn't stand it seeing him sad like this. Standing hopeless by his own with no one to hold on. Its like his waiting to fall off into a sea full of sharks. Those hates. It won't stop haunts him.

You breathe slightly as you stares on the blank TV screen. He always there, wherever, KBS, SBS, MBC, Mnet. You sure you won't ever turn on that TV again, because you hardly didn't want to see him.

Lies.

Well, some parts of you did want to see him, and some others didn't want to. You miss him, that makes you want to see him, but on the other hand, when you see him, your heart will aches like a hundreds knives stuck in it and echoed to all of your body.