Chapter 8: Fairy Tale Moments

A Worthy Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again guys! So as I told, this is the last chapter. Since it came out a bit long, I had to cut out some parts with all the descriptions of feelings, thoughts, actions and all but I really hope you like it^^ It was fun writing this fanfic and I'm thinking of writing more SeolJeong and YunaRing stories along with AOA OneShots and I'm grateful to all of you for the support and encouragement. Thank you all and hope each of you has a wonderful time ♥ p.s and happy belated international women's day :) 

 

_____________________________

Morning (unlike the three previous days, they got a few minutes to spend together) 
"Do you need any lip balm?" Hyejeong asked, turning to face Seolhyun. She had apparently over-applied it onto her own lips. 
"Yes..?" Seolhyun quickly responded since she assumed Hyejeong would kiss her to give her her share. The 'yes' sounded more like a question than a statement, though. 
"Do you really need it then?" Hyejeong repeated, to be assured. 
"Well, it wouldn't hurt." 
"So you don't really need any." The taller girl concluded. Seolhyun couldn't take it anymore and caught Hyejeong's wrist, and a strange energy moved up Hyejeong's arm. 
"I just like the applicator." Seolhyun winked. Hyejeong laughed as she got the hint, grabbed the collar of Seolhyun's shirt and bent her head down to kiss her while smiling to the sign of 'welcome' on Seolhyun's face. 
"You two!" Jimin suddenly started knocking the door loudly and entered the room without asking or being given a special permission. The two broke apart and scrambled to get up, but managed to do so until Jimin came further into the room and stood before them. As soon as she saw that both were only half-dressed, she arched a sardonic brow. 
"What were you two doing?" She grinned. 
"Nothing, uhm, changing our cloths." Seolhyun replied. 
"Each other's?" Jimin's eyes and grin grew still wider. She was in her usual playful and teasing mood. 
"Eonni!" Hyejeong interjected. 
"Okay, okay." Jimin shook her head. "We should be ready in half an hour. Be ready." With that, Jimin left the room, hurriedly. She most likely had other members to wake up so she couldn't waste more time in this room. 
"Eonni is so dirty-minded sometimes." Hyejeong complained as she opened the wardrobe to pick out the clothes. 
"It isn't like she was completely wrong, though." Seolhyun rolled back to the bed, grinning widely. 
Hyejeong playfully hit Seolhyun's shoulder, leaving a few comments on Seolhyun turning into a mini Shin Jimin before finally leaving. 
. . . 
On the set, all Seolhyun thought about was.. her, as expected. She was kind of exhausted during filming since she had only slept a little. The main cause was that reality was just so much better than her dreams, she couldn't help but resist her sleep to stay in reality for a bit more. After all, all those years she thought she loved someone in vain and now all of her dreams had come true - and that made her feel blessed. 
Last time she texted Hyejeong was a few minutes ago: she told she'd charge her phone and be back in a few minutes. However, when she came back, she realized the message wasn't sent and she had 6 missed calls from Hyejeong who was apparently freaking out. She quickly called her back, assuming something happened or just to assure that nothing had happened. 
"Eonni?" She said as soon as the call was answered.  
"Are you okay? Did you go somewhere? Are you back already?" Hyejeong almost bombarded her with her solicitous outburst. 
"I am, my phone just ran out of battery so I had to charge it." Seolhyun explained. She could hear Hyejeong sigh heavily. 
"I’ll buy you an everlasting charger and will destroy that power button, just answer the damn phone next time." 
Seolhyun's mouth curved into a smile as she sensed the other girl's concern, mixed with some sort of anger. She usually always let her know where she was going and when she'd be back, so whenever she didn't, Hyejeong would assume something had happened. And even though deep inside she believed everything was perfectly fine, she still had to be certain. 
"I'm sorry~" Seolhyun apologized, using mild aegyo. 
"It's okay." Hyejeong replied, copying her voice. 
"I love you." Seolhyun continued. 
"I love you too. I gotta go now, see you in the evening. Don't overwork yourself, okay?" 
"You too~" Seolhyun replied with a certain peaceful smile on her face before hanging up. She couldn't wait to see Hyejeong in the evening after a tiring day on the set. 
. . . 
As she reached the dormitory in the evening and checked her watches, the feeling of yearning and anguish grew into her skin. She knew she'd have to spend the time alone until Hyejeong would come back from work, which would happen only an hour later. She wondered how she survived the whole month when Hyejeong was in Japan when she couldn't even wait an hour now. A warm burst of air greeted her upon opening the front door, but as she moved through, the deathly silence in the dormitory even scared her. All members except for Hyejeong, Yuna and Chanmi had to be home already, but the dormitory was unusually silent and even darker than it commonly was. She walked further into the living the room and still found no one. 'Strange.' She thought, Jimin or Choa were usually always there. As she turned to the opposite direction to go up to her room, she saw a humanlike figure standing in the hallway. 
"JESUS-" She screamed as she wind milled her arms in the air. Apparently, the other person got frightened as hell by her shrill so both cried out until the lights were by one of them. 
"God, you scared me!" Seolhyun blustered. 
"Says who!" Hyejeong jangled in return. "Weren't you supposed to be back in 20 minutes?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter