Hearts beating

Brothers or Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearts beating

 


That day it was a hot and sunny afternoon. Baekhyun loved the sun, and consequently his mood was great.

He was waiting his friends that arrived and take him with the car. And a few minutes later came a small car with light-pink color, the driver's seat there was kibum and the seat next to him; kyungsoo.

Without waiting for another time Baekhyun left his house, waving to his mother, and went into the car entering inside.

"Hey guys! How are you?" 

He asked as soon as he entered, smiling happily and positioning itself well in the seat behind.

"Yeah all fine, ready to go do some shopping?" 

Kibum replied, with his chic sunglasses with dark lenses on the eyes. He was sick for fashion and he's also a quirky little a bit like his car; The interiors were leopard and had various pendants. People would not think that it is a car of a man.

"Either already have in mind what to buy? I would like to find something more sporty" Says Kyungsoo, while choosing a good music on the radio. 

"I do not know, but I would buy something to my mother." Says Baek, looking out the car window.

"Don't worry guys, we'll find what we want, both we've the whole day." Reassure kibum, speeding up the race.


///•/// 

Chanyeol remained in his room waiting Jongin, lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. He had a thousand thoughts in his head, especially the strange feeling of that morning with his brother. 

Or rather: his heart started beating very strong.

"Ahh but what the hell you going to think?!"  Shouts alone into the room, fidgeting on the bed starting to mess up his hair. 

"Perhaps you've a fever... yes, you've it."  Reassures himself, begin to calm down.

And after only a few seconds received a message by Jongin where writed that he was under his house. So Chanyeol takes the bag of the gym and leaves the house with sportswear.

"Hey Jongin. Here I am." Says, finding Jongin under the driveway of his house, even he with sportswear.

"Hi Yeol, let's go." 

Says hugging him, and beginning to start walking. They decided to go to the gym on foot, it was still early so their would made a nice walk by talking a little bit.

///•///

 

"Woah look how is beautiful this shirt!" Kibum inside into their first clothing store in seoul. 

They were a shop for both es. It was very large and with so many clothes and accessories, and prices were medium. Inside there were also many couples who buy, which became strangely Baekhyun feel uncomfortable.

"Also this sweatshirt, but  I would like black.. hm.." Says Kyungsoo, looking around and choosing some clothes.

Even Baekhyun starts looking around, looking for something simple and colorful. He didn't like complicated and uncomfortable clothes, and never be able to understand the fashion of his friend kibum.

"Guys, how do I look?" Kibum asked, getting out of the dressing room wearing of tight leather pants blacks. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun turned to watch him.

"Haha wow they're so tight and do-" Baek was interrupted.

"Yeah, they show my y curves. I love it."  Kibum was always so sure of himself.

"So it's fine. Also I try to wear something." Says kyungsoo, now entering him in the dressing room.

////•////


"Jongin, something new? What have you to say?" 

Asks Chanyeol, walking beside him, the road wasn't overcrowded at least not in that zone. And strangely he saw his friend sad, and not much be present.

"Huh? Hmm nothing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter