Good night

Brothers or Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good Night

 

In the afternoon Baekhyun resting on his bed in his bedroom that shared with his brother. Were started the holidays and that means no school. Yet that day outside there was a bad weather, Baek loved the sun that reflected his personality and automatically the bad-weather get feeling him of bad mood.

In that day he didn't know what to do and all his friends were out of town. 

"Ahh I feel so alone." Says, burying his head into pillow.

Maybe he should buy a cat? But unfortunately it is allergic, and this made him feel more sad. 

Before to leave the house for commitments his mother said to him: "Do the laundry and tidy up the room" but didn't want do it, he wanted to do something more... funny.

He didn't have that choice to listen hers sweet Girls' Generation and fall asleep.

....

"Baekhyun? Hey Baekhyunnie... wake up." 

A deep voice awakens him from his sleep, feeling shake slightly. And he feel even the droplets of icy water wet his face.

"Uhmm wha..." 

Baekhyun slightly wakes up, finding from a few millimeters from his face, his brother with dripping hair. Evidently just washed it.

"Fro-m since.. you've bee-n here?" Asks Baek, wiping his face with the sleeve of his sweatshirt.

"From half an hour, I just came from the gym and as soon as arrived are going to take a shower and I found you asleep."  

Replies at his brother, taking the hair dryer by attaching into socket near the own side of his bed.

Baekhyun was confused, he had really fallen asleep. Had lost an precious half a day. Looked at his phone display to check what time it was; were 19:45 p.m. 

"Uuh I slept so much! I've not done anything all day." Said sadly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter