It seems the whole day revolved around B2ST.

pmk

 

Chapter SEVEN


Heeyoung's P.O.V

 

D..Dongwoon?”

 

I should have known Sanghee would make me do something like this. She already seems to be drunk, so I'll forgive her if she was just joking about making me kiss him. But Why would she dare me to kiss him of all people... n..not that I would have been happier if she had chosen one of the other B2ST guys.. I glanced at Dongwoon, who's expression I really couldn't read for some reason.

 

Heh.. Sanghee.. y..you're k..kidding right?” I asked her in english and laughed awkwardly.

 

Of course not. Why would I? Now go ahead and do it.” She said with a chuckle. “I mean, Dongwoon dared Yoseob to make out with me, and I didn't complain.” she added, “And it's not that I'm suggesting you like each other or anything, I mean, Yoseob and I are just friends too you know?She was definitely lying... about the first part I mean... there's no way she would dare me to do something like this to a friend...

 

And she's just doing this as payback to Dongwoon? How mean... But this is totally unfair to me because Sanghee seems to have already known these guys for years.. where as I only met them today... well, I met Dongwoon like 2 weeks ago-- but that not the point!!

 

I could feel my face get hotter, and I really prayed that the dim lighting in the room would hide the blush that was probably on my cheeks, as I looked at Dongwoon again wondering why he didn't say anything. Before, whenever someone gave someone really weird dares he would always comment about them, but right now, just like me, he also seemed totally speechless.

 

He he he, Heeyoung is so shy. It's so cute.” Kikwang commented with his hands on his cheeks, and a wide grin on his face. “Go on now. Don't be so shy.” He was probably drunk too... Remind me to kill Sanghee for this tomorrow. I made a mental note.

 

Stop making it harder for her you idiot.” Junhyung hit his head with a pillow.

 

Awwwh.. hyuuuuung~ you didn't have to hit me.” he cried.

 

A kiss on the lips...” I heard Dongwoon say quietly beside me, so I looked at him. “It can just be a light peck right? It's not like she's asking us to make out.”

 

He had a point.

 

Ok.” I said.

 

We won't look!” Yoseob shouted suddenly but when Dongwoon and I looked at him, he was still staring at us intently. So were the others, except Doojoon and Hyunseung who both found something else to keep their eyes busy with. Thank you, at least a little pressure is taken away.

 

Alright then,” I said again. I don't even know why I needed to say that.

 

I positioned myself to be facing him, as he faced me, and I placed my hand on his shoulder, and then--

 

Wait wait wait! We have to check that there are no cameras!!!” Yoseob yelled suddenly and looked at Hyunseung and Doojoon suspiciously.

 

What's wrong with you? Why would we want to take pictures..of this..?” Doojoon muttered as he glared at Yoseob.

 

Yoseob then shook his head and said quietly, “Just making sure there will be no scandal or anything.”

 

I would have laughed at this if it weren't for the situation I was in.

 

It's just one little peck... just one second thats all... heart, please calm down.

 

I'll do it now.

 

I closed my eyes, and just as I was about to lean toward him, I already felt his lips on mine.

 

My heart was beating so fast that I almost thought I would have had a heart attack. It's not that I haven't kissed anyone before... of course I have, but it's just that with him it seemed a lot different. Maybe it's because he's like... famous. He's in my favourite band and all. Yes that's it. Nothing more...

 

When he pulled away, I finally realized this seemed to have been a bit longer than just a second.

 

Alright, awesome.” Kikwang laughed suddenly. “Finally we saw maknae kiss a girl! Wooh!” he cheered, and I saw Junhyung chuckle too. “Well.. that is, with him leaning in first, hahahaha.”

 

Alright who's next?” Junhyung asked.

 

I smiled because I was glad Junhyung helped jump to the next dare right away with no further discussion.

 

Heeyoung is.” Dongwoon said, and when I glanced at him I saw him smirk at Sanghee... he must have had the same thoughts as me. He he.

 

I could see the sudden fear in the eyes of Sanghee and Yoseob. Hm. I smirked. I bet they think I would somehow pay them back.

 

I would have... but I realized it was really pointless. The second hour was finished, and they both had 10 chances to chicken out again. Also, I can't think of anything that would actually make Sanghee embarrassed.. not to mention Yoseob, since I didn't even know him that well...

 

Alright Sanghee..” I glared at her, while biting my cheek in order to not laugh at that frightened expression. “I dare you to...

 

--Make me some toast, I'm s t a r v i n g ~ .”

 

Suddenly the whole room broke into loud laughter as Sanghee looked like she was about to faint. “That's it?”

 

That's it..”

 

Do you want anything else with that?”

 

No that's fine.”

 

I watched her quickly walk into the kitchen while swaying a little. I wanted to give her a harder dare, but I felt that the suspense was probably already killing her. Haha.

 

Woah. Heeyoung's so nice.” Kikwang smiled, and Yoseob nodded too.

 

You guys seriously only just realized that now?” Hyunseung asked.

 


 


 

 

Another hour passed with pretty simple dares, and without anyone running out of chickens.

 

Of course there were still times that Sanghee seemed to be scheming something again, the nerve... but thankfully Hyunseung helped me out by warning me of possible traps. He was really beginning to become my favourite out of all the B2ST guys... but for some reason I still didn't feel quite comfortable around him.

 

At first I thought Doojoon was really nice. He seemed really caring and kind and stuff, but... he wasn't speaking to me at all anymore... or any one else for that matter, and I don't know why. Was it because of my kiss with Dongwoon?

 

Kiss... I glanced at Dongwoon and caught him looking at me. I quickly turned away, and felt my face starting to become hot again.

 

I hate you Seo Sanghee for making me feel like this... this day has been really weird.

 

Oh well.. the day is nearly over so I guess I should go to bed.

 

I'm tired. Going to bed now. Goodbye.” I said while standing up.

 

WAIT!” Sanghee suddenly shouted, startling me. “There's still one hour of the game left... and since you want to leave before the game is over, you have to accept a double dare from one of us.”

 

Ok, I choose Hyunseung.” I suddenly blurted out and then realized it a bit too late. ...I guess I just trust him the most out of all the people here?

 

Alright then.” Hyunseung smiled. Thankfully it wasn't one of those suspicious smiles. “...since you're going to bed, how about giving me a goodnight kiss?” I gasped when he said that and my eyes widened. I frowned when he chuckled, “I am your boyfriend after all, aren't I?” What the heck... is he drunk or something? He told me earlier that he was kidding...

 

YA!” I yelled. “Go to hell!” I could see Sanghee stare at me with a surprised expression. I guess she didn't know about what happened in the mall earlier...

 

I was kidding, Heeyoung. Haha!” Hyunseung laughed. “Just do something adorable, and I'll let you go.”

 

Suddenly Sanghee burst out in laughter. “Cute? As if she's able to do something like that! Bwahaha!” She knows I'm able to to do something like that... she probably just thinks I won't... but it's a double dare after all so I must.

 

Noona, you're so mean,” Dongwoon scolded her.

 

Oppa~” I said with a sweet voice, and suddenly everyone turned their heads to me again, a quick glance at Sanghee's shocked expression almost made me laugh, but I managed to compose my cute expression and looked at Hyunseung again. “Saranghae~” and I ended it with a wink and a heart with my hands.

 

Wahhh! I told you she's so cutee~~!” Kikwang suddenly cheered, “Yah!! Did you all see that? She's adorable! Woaw! hahaha”

 

I stuck my tongue out and skipped upstairs, aware of the fact that I just left most of them dumbfounded. He he.

 


 

Normal P.O.V
[ I'll continue with Normal P.O.V aka my point of view from now on, but if you tell me to, I might continue writing other point of views too ^^ ]

 

Doojoon, Dongwoon and Hyunseung were all a bit dumbfounded as they watched Heeyoung skip upstairs after just shocking them with her cutest expressions ever. All of them were thinking the same thing.

 

She's cute.

 

And...

 

Must make her do cute things like this more from now on.

 

Sanghee was suddenly very quiet, as she didn't even know Heeyoung could act like that in front of someone else other than herself. Heeyoung's always been more of a bitter, but kind hearted person... rather than a cute but stubborn one.. Even so, Sanghee couldn't help but smile and be happy for her. She was finally coming out of her shell... Until today, Sanghee, and Heeyoung's mother were the only ones she showed this side of herself to, therefore, the only thing Sanghee was really thinking about now was...

 

Must make Heeyoung continue to hang out with B2ST from now on.

 


 


 

 

After a quick shower, Heeyoung quickly went to bed. She couldn't stop thinking about all the things that happened today. Some of the highlights were :

 

  1. Meeting B2ST.

  2. Shopping with B2ST.

  3. Game of Double Dare with B2ST.

  4. And the biggest highlight.... a kiss with one of the members of B2ST.

 

It seemed as though the whole day was all about B2ST. 

 

 

Her last thought before she finally fell into subconsciousness was : If I was able to meet B2ST today... could it be possible to meet Mayday Parade too in the future? ^^ I think I have a next goal in life. hehe

 


 


 

 

LOL
sorry the ending was just a bit random ^^.  [ I just love Mayday Parade so much <3 lmao ]

Please do Comment. 

PS: thank you to janghyunseungfreak8D and pinkypn for commenting ^^ <33

I'm serious now. Not getting much comments it a bit discouraging (considering I have almost 50 subscribers) . ;_; I dont mean to whine or be annoying , but I feel like not many of my subscribers are reading this story. Please, dear silent readers, please let me know you're there! <3 Say anything random at all.. ! please ! 제발 ~ Jebal ~ ^^
also, I might take a small break from updating this, (unless I get lots of comments XD keke) 
but seriously, I'm doing tests in school for the next 3 days, and I also have about 30 oneshot requests... so yeah XDD

You! (readers!) Have the power to make me update faster XD

~ Kohuke <3