Trap

pmk

Yah! You evil little , you—”  The sudden screetching in Heeyoung's room at 6 a clock in the morning suddenly got even higher again, as the intruder then gasped. “Oh my! Heeyoung, honey. I'm sorry I woke you up... Your dog is... uh...”

 

“It's okay, just come back to bed.” Heeyoung spoke sleepily. From past experience, the woman knew that  a sleepy Heeyoung was scary and dangerous, so she obeyed and laid down beside her. She knew better than the try and wake Heeyoung up again.  “So what the hell are you doing here anyway, Sanghee?”

 

Before she got an answer to that, Heeyoung fell asleep again, but only for a few minutes before her eyes opened wide with realisation and she sat up.

 

“Wait. What the hell are you doing here?”

 

Sanghee giggled as she hugged Heeyoung. “I missed you.”

 

 



 

 

After eating breakfast, washing up and getting dressed, the girls decided to go and walk Heeyoung's dog at the nearby park.

 

As they walked around, Heeyoung was reminded of something interesting that happened to her a couple of weeks ago when she was in this park. Sanghee was curious about why Heeyoung called her dog 'Mouse' instead of 'little evil tiger', so Heeyoung started to explain to her about what happened a week ago. She told her everything. How she got herself the puppy to begin with, and then about who helped her decide the name.

 

“What? 'Puppy'? Why would you call anyone that?” Sanghee asked when Heeyoung told her about the 'anonymous' guy.

 

“Because he was adorable like a puppy! Shut up!” Heeyoung giggled nervously, “Anyway, why should I have called her 'little evil tiger' then?”

 

“Because look--” Sanghee waved her hand in front of Heeyoung's face, “The cute little tiger BITES! OMG IS THAT PUPPY!?”

 

Without really thinking about it, Heeyoung quickly turned around and looked at the direction Sanghee was looking at, only to realise that she was playing with her. She realised it too late, because by the time she had already looked, Sanghee's infamous smirk was already plastered on her face, which meant only one thing. It's a trap.

 

“Oww!” Heeyoung cried as she fell on her . Her forehead was also paining her, and as she looked up to see what it was that she bumped into, she saw a man doing the same thing. Ahh, so this was another one of Sanghee's 'set up' traps. Heeyoung thought as she sighed. “Sorry about that,” she apologised, and was about to stand up when one of the other guys who was with him came and gave her a hand. “Thanks.”

 

A 'set up trap' was how Heeyoung described the traps Sanghee pushed her into, where a guy was involved. In other words, Sanghee has tried to set her up my pushing her into guys or something before.

 

As she was standing up, Heeyoung's legs suddenly started to feel numb, and before she could even stand up straight, she fell back down. This time she didn't even sit up. She fainted.

 

 



 

 

“yah, Heeyoung-ah, wake up already. Are you ok? Aiiish, this is longer than normal. Are you ok?”

 

Heeyoung opened her eyes as she heard Sanghee's voice calling her. She felt that she was sitting on something soft, and leaning her head on something even softer. It was a scarf.

 

“Sanghee... whats up?”

 

“Oh my god this is so awesome ! Those guys are totally obeying to all my orders!” Sanghee chuckled.

 

“Those guys... the ones you tried to set me up with?” Heeyoung obviously sounded pissed off, but Sanghee didn't let it bother her. She knew that there was really no venom in Heeyoung's bites.

 

“Calm down, I just wanted to start a conversation with them, which is why I did that. Sorry for using you.. on hard feelings?”

 

“No hard-- ARE YOU KIDDING? I FAINTED BECAU—mmph...”

 

“Shh, there they come!” Sanghee shushed her. “Told them to get us tea and coffee... ok play along with me. GUYS! SHE'S AWAKE!” She then yelled out in english as the guys got nearer.

 

“Oh that's good. She's awake.” One of the guys said.

 

“Yeah, that's what that woman just said..” another chuckled.

 

“yah!”

 

“AANYWAY!” the third one interrupted them before they started a fight. “We can finally have a translator now.”

 

Hm? They think I speak korean, and that Sanghee doesn't? Is this what Sanghee meant by play along? Heeyoung thought, “Who are these guys?” She asked Sanghee in english, who then shrugged.

 

“Yah, we know you speak Korean too.”

 

“Awh.” Heeyoung sighed and pouted. She then shot icy glares at Sanghee who was stifling her laughter. “I swear, I'll make you regret playing with me.”

 

“Thank you for the coffee.” Heeyoung took the coffee as one of the guys handed it to her.

 

“Hi, my name is Junhyung by the way.” He replied with a handsome smile.

 

“Yah, she obviously already knew that!” someone else beside Junhyung spoke.

 

“Um.. no? How could I have known. We just met...”

 

“Ohh.. I see.” the third one spoke and then smiled, “I'm Yoon Doojoon, nice to meet you.”

 

“I'm Jang Hyunseung.”

 

Heeyoung looked at all of them, and was somewhat surprised, that all three of them were very good looking. Are they models or something? She thought, but she was afraid to ask in case they may have become shy and walked away or something.

 

“I'm glad I've finally met you, Heeyoung.” Doojoon said after they all talked for a while. Well, mostly they were just unknowingly playing along in another one of Sanghee's games, where Sanghee teased them by continuing to speak English. “There's no doubt you're your father's daughter.”

 

“Do you know my father?” Heeyoung asked, a bit surprised.

 

“Yes, everyone knows Park Taehyun. Do you have any idea how famous he is?” Doojoon laughed. “Also he's our...”

 

~ Lal la lal la lightless ~ Lal la lal la lightless ~

 

Heeyoung's ringtone suddenly interrupted Doojoon, who was now staring at her wide eyed, just like the other two guys, as Sanghee giggled by her self from the side. They all seemed to share the same thought, She's a B2UTY!!?

 

“Oh, speak of my father, and he rings.” Heeyoung chuckled and then answered the phone.

 

Suddenly, in a split second, Heeyoung's smile turned into shock, and then a glare as she looked at Sanghee.

 

“Yes... ok... yes, she's here... ok... sorry... sorry.”

 

When she hung up, she stood up and glared at her even more. “You have some explaining to do! Like... WHY did Seo Jaewon just ring my father about his missing daughter!”

 

“S..Seo Jaewon?” Hyunseung asked, but he didn't get an answer as Heeyoung was already dragging Sanghee away from them.

 

“Sorry guys, we have to go now. Nice to meet you.”

 

As the three guys watched Heeyoung drag Sanghee away from there, they were all thinking the same thing. So this is the girl Yoseob was getting so excited about a month ago..

 

“Sanghee, how could you run away from home like that?” Heeyoung asked as they reached the park gates where a car was already waiting for them.

 

Apparently, Heeyoung's father had just received a phonecall from a world famous photographer, Seo Jaewon, claiming that her 20 year old daughter ran away to South Korea, Seoul, without getting approval from him.

 

It wasn't that he didnt want to let Sanghee go to korea, infact, he actually WANTED to send her there, to become a photographer, as she clearly had as much talent in photography as he did, but he had clearly told Sanghee she should wait a few more weeks until he gets a house for her to live in.

 

“Sorry, baby girl, I missed you too much to wait even a week longer..” Sanghee smiled, and Heeyoung couldn't help but smile too. This was a very annoying situation, but somehow, their friendship has easily solved it.

 

“Dad, can Sanghee live here for a few weeks or so?”

 

“Seo Jaewon has also requested that. He promised for only one week, but if she wants, she can stay longer too.”

 

“great!” 

 

 


 

 

Thanks for reading. Dont forget to subscribe if you havent already :]

by the way, please tell me if I made any mistakes and I'll fix them :]