You're GAY?

pmk

Chapter THREE

 

[ 4 days later ; saturday ]

 

hurry up!!” Heeyoung yelled, walking or practically running around the house looking for Sanghee.

 

Today, Heeyoung and Sanghee were going to go visit Heeyoung's father at his studio. It was his birthday, so Heeyoung wanted to surprise him, but there was also another reason they wanted to go visit him. Sanghee seemed a bit more enthusiastic about going there.

 

Dad, happy birthday!” Heeyoung cheered as she entered his studio.

 

Oh, Hi Heeyoung. I'm so happy to see you.” he said giving her a hug,

 

Heeyoung has always been the best at making everyone's days, don't you agree Taehyun?” Sanghee spoke, as she went and sat down at his seat. Heeyoung glared at her because she had just called him by his first name AND rudely just barged in and did what she wanted, but Sanghee just avoided her glares by keeping her eyes busy on Mr. Park's desk, looking for something to play with, because she was bored.

 

You're right, thank you. Both of you.” Mr. Park smiled, “by the way, is there anything else you wanted, or just came to look around? I'm a little bit busy right now.”

 

Actually, yes, there's one thing we wanted to ask you. For your permission.”

 

Heeyoung's eyes widened and she looked at Sanghee who just winked. How can she just jump to it so fast... he won't allow it. She thought worriedly as she bit her lip.

 

I'm sure the maids have already told you about our plan to throw you a surprise party,” Sanghee said, and Heeyoung gasped again worriedly.

 

You don't know that! You're the one who's ruining it if he didn't know it yet! She seemed to tell Sanghee with her glaring, but as expected, Sanghee didn't notice.

 

Yes, I have. What's the problem.”

 

Heeyoung stared at Sanghee wondering how she even knew that. The maids didn't seem like they would tell. Ah, I guess its probably because she's from a family who's house had more than 10 maids... maybe that's their job to inform the owner about whatever is going on...?

 

Well, since the surprise is obviously ruined, then how about you let Heeyoung and I prepare the party? On our own?” Sanghee smiled an angelic smile in hopes of making him agree with her...

 

...unfortunately, it did not work.

 

No. I can't tell them not to do their jobs.”

 

Why!?” Sanghee stood up form the chair, and glared at him.

 

Oh no! She's loosing her temper already!

 

Sanghee stop it!” Heeyoung cried, but Sanghee didn't seem to hear it.

 

I'm sorry, girls. I know you really want to do something nice for my birthday, but I can't stop them...so just let them help out. It will be easier for you too!”

 

Easier? Do you think it's about making it easier? ...PLEASE! Let us! Heeyoung really wants to! DO YOU THINK SHE'S REALLY HAPPY WITH HER NEW LIFE, LIKE THIS? WHEN SHE CAN DO ALMOST NOTHING SHE LOVES?

 

What?”

 

Sanghee, why are you speaking for me? I have a mouth too.” Heeyoung interrupted, then turned to Mr. Park. “I'm sorry about her.”

 

What? Sorry? He should be the one to apologize to you, Heeyoung-ah!” Sanghee spoke loudly and then turned to Mr. Park again, ”You selfish JERK! You don't seem to have noticed but I have! Heeyoung has been trying her best to hide her UNhappiness! Her new life that you think is easier for her, is actually making things much harder for her. Don't you know what kind of life she used to live before? Will you at least let her have some of the aspects of that life back? You--!”
 

Sanghee stop it already! I'm so sorry for bothering you dad, we'll be leaving now. I'm really really sorry!” Heeyoung spoke quickly, and dragged Sanghee away from him. Sanghee was about to bite him for god sakes. It was really getting out of hand at that point, and Heeyoung knew that she can't stop Sanghee unless she dragged her away.

 

As they closed the door behind them after leaving the studio and walking a bit further away, Sanghee suddenly pulled her hand away from Heeyoung's and hugged her tightly. “I'm so sorry Heeyoung, I couldn't control myself. I hate to see you like this.” She cried. “Stop pretending to be happy!”

 

It's ok.. Sanghee..” she replied to her quietly, also holding back tears a bit.

 

Sanghee is a complicated person, probably just as much as Heeyoung. She often just jokes around, and most often makes fun of Heeyoung in every possible way she could... but when Heeyoung is really unhappy, or in pain, she might just go crazy and kill someone for her. That's not figuratively speaking, she really does care that much about her.

 

The silence was broken by the sound of footsteps.

 

What are you girls doing here sitting down on the floor like that?” Someone suddenly asked, making the girls look up at him. “are you ok?”

 


 


 

 

[ 3 days ago ; wednesday afternoon ]

 

As Heeyoung was quietly walking down a road after school, she was thinking about the day. Lots of things had happened. It turns out rumours have started floating around about her and Kim Eli dating. She tried to deny them, but everyone was saying that Eli had already admitted it. Admitted what? We're not really dating! She thought as she kicked a small rock. Does he have any idea what he's going to me?

 

All of a sudden, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her into a small coffee shop.

 

What is this, let me go!” She cried, but then suddenly gasped when he saw a cute looking guy just smile and wave his hands in front of her.

 

No no no! Don't get me wrong. I just pulled you in because I noticed you're being stalked by some people who look like they'd hurt you!”

 

Why would you save me?” she asked suspiciously.

 

You're Park Heeyoung, and...” He said, then looked at the direction behind Heeyoung, where a girl was approaching them. “...ah, I have to go now. I'll see you again soon I hope, and then I'll introduce myself properly.” He smiled another cute smile, and then grabbed the girl's hand and followed her out of the shop.

 

Heeyoung gazed after them for a while, thinking about what he had just told her.

 

I guess I should call someone to come pick me up...” She mumbled herself, while looking for her phone.

 


 


 

 

Kikwangieeeee!!!” Sanghee suddenly screamed and ran to him. As soon as she reached him, shocking not just him, but also Heeyoung, she jumped and hugged him.

 

Sanghee?” He asked.

 

You know him?” Heeyoung asked Sanghee, and stood up too.

 

Oh! Park Heeyoung is here too. Hi-yeom~!” He smiled cutely, and then looked at Sanghee and furrowed his eyebrows, “Have you been crying? Are you ok?” He asked worriedly, and wiped away some wetness around her eyes.

 

Omo,” She said and quickly wiped her eyes herself. “Sorry I got kind of angry earlier, and... oh whatever! I'm better now. Come with me, I need to tell you something.”

 

She then grabbed his arm and pulled him away somewhere.

 

Wait! What about... me...” Heeyoung sighed and sat down on the bench that was near by.

 

Ok, so first of all, some Yang Yoseob guy seemed to know Sanghee.. and now, turns out that this guy, who's name apparently is Kikwangie or Kikwang(?) knows her too? I'm so confused !

 

Kit~ ty~” someone suddenly sang near her, and the voice sounded familiar. Heeyoung looked to her right, and found 'puppy', the guy she had met at the park a week ago. He sat beside her, and unintentionally, she also inched away from him a bit. “...or rather, its pointless using nicknames now right? so... Heeyoung~?” He chuckled, and gave a warm smile.

 

Hi.” Was all Heeyoung could manage to say as she gave a smile too. This was the guy she had really wanted to see very much in the past two weeks, even though she wouldn't admit it.

 

I should introduce myself properly too, now that we'll probably be seeing each other more,” he started, “I'm Son Dongwoon.”

 

N..nice to meet you.”

 

Dongwoon just smiled, but then looked at her seriously. “..but why the long face again? Still not used to life here?”

 

....The whole point of being anonymous, was that you and I don't know each other but now...” Heeyoung reminded him.

 

Dongwoon just laughed and then sighed before looking at her apologetically. “I seemed to have made you tell me some personal stuff a few weeks ago, but don't worry,” he gave a wink, “I won't tell anyone.”

 

What are you two talking about?” Someone suddenly interrupted.

 

Oh! Doojoon hyung!” Dongwoon looked up at him, chuckled. “We were just, you know, getting to know each other and stuff.”

 

Doojoon looked at him suspiciously, but then let just let it go. “Anyway, where are--”

 

HEEYOUNG-AH!” another voice suddenly boomed in the quite narrow hallway as the door opened. He ran to her and hugged her, almost sitting on her lap, if it wasn't for Doojoon who was pulling him off of her. “Is Sanghee-ah here too!? Where is she? WHERE?”

 

Sanghee is here? AH! That english girl?”

 

English? She's Korean!” Dongwoon chuckled.

 

IS SHE HERE?”

 

s..she is..” Heeyoung spoke with an uncertain, and shaking voice. “She went.. t..that way.” She pointed in the opposite direction of the way Yoseob had come from.

 

Yoseob immediately stood up and ran off in that direction.

 

Guys, have you seen Yoseob?” Two more guys that Heeyoung met at the park with Doojoon a few days ago walked toward them.

 

He went to search for Sanghee,” Dongwoon said calmly, but then burst out laughing when he saw Hyunseung's and Junhyung's faces.

 

WHAT? Oh! I have to see this!” Hyunseung laughed and ran in the direction Dongwoon was pointing at.

 

Someone needs to keep him off of the poor girl!” Junhyung chuckled as he followed him.

 

Dear god....” Doojoon sighed and ran after them.

 

Heeyoung and Dongwoon were alone again, in silence.

 

Why didn't you go? Aren't you friends with them?” Heeyoung asked.

 

Friends? ..hm It's a bit more than that.” Dongwoon chuckled.

 

Heeyoung turned to him shocked, “You're gay!?”

 

GAY!?” Dongwoon repeated loudly, and surprised Heeyoung by laughing out loud. “haha, no, no. Guess again.”

 

Heeyoung looked at him for a moment, as he was watching her, playfully chuckling every now and then.

 

There were a few things Heeyoung had noticed about Dongwoon.

 

  1. He had been panting a little when he first sat down beside her,
     

  1. He was sweaty.
     

  2. The other 5 were also panting and sweaty...

 

He must have been dancing or practicing something...

 

Are the six of you together in a dance group or something?”

 

Not just dance... come on, I'll give you a few more hints. Where we are right now... who your father is... and what's he famous for...?”

 

You're an Idol group aren't you?”

 

We're so B2ST!” Dongwoon finally told her the answer he had been hoping to hear from her.

 

Oh my god!” Heeyoung nearly screamed, but tried to keep it down, seeing Dongwoon a bit surprised yet grinning, but not moving away like Heeyoung thought a normal idol would from a fangirl like her. “Are you kidding?”

 

Nope.” he said, “Believe me. I promise I'd never lie to you.”


 


 

 

I've been wanting to update since last friday, but I had a busy weekend. 
(omg, B2ST's CONCERTTTTT >< WHY WAS IT NOT IN EUROPE? lol I was totally stalking people on twitter, the ones who where there and posted stuffs on twitter) XD

by the way, I'm also busy with my oneshot apply/request thingy.... lots of people requesting fanfics from me ;_; and I seem to have writers block. -___- 

anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. 

from this chapter onwards, we'll be seeing a lot more B2ST, I promise! :)