Pabo Never Mind

Fools. Never Mind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Must listen to BTS' NEVER MIND while reading this!!!! <3 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

 

‘Fools.  Pabo.’  Never mind.

 

Got on a minibus and looking out the window.  Sentimental, huh?  Probably.  Staring at the passengers and scanning for someone, not here.  Alright.

 

Looking out the window, a dog was running free.  Then it stopped.  Paused it movements except for its tail.  Wiggling its tail, it found the street lamp that it liked and kicked its hind leg up high and peed.  Well.

 

I averted my gaze from it and stared at my phone.  No messages.  No notifications.  I nodded to the rhythm of the song playing in the background and humming to the raps.  Suga’s parts, too fast, slurring the words, the minibus skidded to a stop.

 

“Hey sis, your public exam is coming.  Not heading to the study room?” My friend poked me on the shoulder and I nodded absent-mindedly while continue staring at the computer monitor.  Rap monster was up next, I couldn’t miss him dancing up&down.  

 

“Hey, not studying again?” My dad suddenly appeared into my line of sight and I slightly jumped.  I didn’t even hear him coming into my room.  Did he not knock on the door?  Perhaps I’m too caught up in watching BTS’ performances.  “What?” I asked without even tearing my gaze off the screen.

“It’s 1pm.  Go study before it’s too late.  When I’m young, I used to study whole day, not even sparing a second for lunch.  You see, how can you study when your eyes are glued to those pale-looking guys?” He spatted and crossed his arms, trying hard to hide his fatherly smile.

 

“I don’t care.  Just leave me alone.” I rolled my eyes slightly, not letting him notice.  Call this belligerence. I don't mind. He went out of my room, not bothering to close my room’s door.  I sighed and closed it after he left.

 

I hated those games where the player helped to hide couples kissing from others' sight.  It's plain stupid and an useless act.  What's so wrong about showing affections?  Then I look at myself, what's so wrong about showing my own affections for the people that I like?

 

Sometimes I don’t understand why do parents keep pestering us?  Yes, they love us, but seriously, the era’s changed, the times’ different, yes, something stays the same, the same studying methods, the same syllabus perhaps, the same kind of concerns, the same kind of ignorance in children’s minds and the same feeling of annoyance growing in our minds.  I don’t know what parents feel when they’re young but right now I just want to do whatever I want.

 

Stability.  Income.  Money.  House.  Cars.  Luxury.  Computers.

 

Yeah, money, I know.  But I don’t wanna do everything just for the sake for earning a stable income in the future.  What?  A stable job and stable income?  Yeah, that’s for the average.

 

But I’m average.  I’m not some mad scientist that invented the time machine or anything. I'm just an ordinary teen stalking idols on youtube and sulking around when I find out they probably have girlfriends already.  Like why would a guy in his twenties not have any girlfriends before?  They're not like me who at expressing herself and am still awkward with guys.  

 

So what does an average do?  Sit around and wait for love to fall on them?  Wait for money to fall unto them?  Nah.  You gotta take the initiative but I don't wanna do it in the way other averages do.  

 

I want to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter