Whats Next?

For You, I'll Always Be There

Hello readers, sorry for the really late update, I was planning on updating as soon as exams were over, so here i am! XD sorry its kinda short too. i will try to update sooner these days. T_T miahne!


 

To your luck, you guys made it to your graduation on time and both you and Woohyun got up on stage when each of your names was called. You guys happily took pictures with family and friends and had a great time at the graduation.

After the graduation, Woohyun insisted on taking you out to an early dinner and you agreed because he said he would pay this time. He took you to your favorite Italian restaurant.

You pouted while looking at the menu.

“Why are you having such a hard time looking through a menu when you know that you get the same thing every time we come here?” Woohyun chuckled.

“I want to try something new for once but I chicken out the last minute and get the Alfredo pasta.” You said putting down the menu.

“Like now?” He said laughing. You furrowed your eyebrows together and playfully eyed him. Woohyun called the waiter and ordered for the both of you.

“So HwaYoung-ah, what are you planning to do next?” He said sipping on his glass of water.

“Hmm…You know that job fair they are having this weekend? I’m going to try that and see if they have any openings. If I don’t get hired, I’m screwed. Now that we are out of the dorms from college, I’m rushing to get a new apartment. Oppa, I should have listened to you and moved out when I had the time.” You pouted biting your water glass.

“Told ya so~” He said doing his annoyingly cute aegyo.

“Yeah, and on top of that, I should have just chosen the music and arts major. Look how many love calls you are getting Woohyun oppa. While you are working for SM , CUBE ,DSP, JYP , AND YG entertainment teaching those idols to sing, I’ll probably be starving and dying begging for a job.” You whined.

“Hey hey hey now, don’t look down on my major HwaYoung-ah. Even if you did choose my major, you can’t even sing so you’ll end up the same anyway.”

“YAH!” You hit his chest.

“What?! I’m just stating the truth HwaYoung-ah.” Woohyun said smirking.

“So are you going to work for DSP? I know you like those KARA girls. Or SM? Hmmm the girls from Girls Generation look like your type. How about CUBE? I heard you singing A-whatever’s songs the other day.” You said laughing.

“Yah, Im not working to get the girls!” Woohyun said defensively.

“Psh, Yeah right.” You said leaning back on your chair.

“And for your information, It’s A-Pink.” Woohyun said sticking out his tongue.

“Whatever Woohyun-the-erted-idol-lover. Meroonnggg”

“Totally ignoring that comment, I decided to work for Woolim Entertainment. A Sunbaenim(senior) in my major that graduated when I was a still a freshman remembered me asked me to work for him. He’s a Producer now, isn’t that cool??”

“Stop bragging.” You said crossing your arms.

“Psh, you’re the one who asked.”

“If it’s a boy band though that you have to teach, get me their numbers okay?” You winked playfully.

“First, I will never ever try teaching a bunch of pubescent boys, and second, I will never EVER let you see or talk to them.” He said strictly. You knew Woohyun would never budge so you bluntly fell back in your chair.

In good timing, the food came and you guys deliciously ate your meal.  


You're probably thinking, "This writer, trying to bribe us cute wooggyu gifs for short chapters. XDD