shark FIN (?) - IGNORE THE TITLE EHEHEH

Sweater and Hot Chocolate

 

One day in a winter season,

You just finished your work at 8 PM and sighed in relief because tomorrow would be Sunday so you could relax a little bit after the hectic over-time works during this week. You just wanted to arrive sooner because you're extremely tired after the manager told you to fill up your co-worker because she had been fallen sick since Monday and could not come. The report must be submitted today (Saturday) or your boss would not be happy as one of the paper was related to financial budget plan that was required to make a further decision regarding the next investment of the company. The weather itself did not help you at all as you walked to your apartment with 7 degree celcius enveloped your body.

By the time you arrived at your home, it was already 9 PM. You immediately went to the kitchen to warm yourself by making a cup of chamomile tea. But, when you reached at the kitchen, your boyfriend, Yongguk, who usually worked until midnight was there.

" Well, hello there, Mr. super busy yet still has his own swag, Bang Yongguk. It's a rare sight to see you here before midnight" you chuckled

"Hello babe, yeah ... I appear to finish my music faster than usual so I decide to make us some hot chocolates to drink" he showed his gummy smile (his gummy smile was his trademark). Hot chocolate was one of your favourite drink as the sweetness of chocolates would melt in your mouth. The marshmallows as an additional, if you dipped them in your hot chocolate, the sweetness of chocolate and the fluffy yet sweet marshmallow would become one. Perfect combination for a tired person in a winter season. 

"Aww babe, thank you very much. You don't have to make for me too. You're tired, right?" You said with concern showed in your eyes. He became like that since he was pointed as a leader of B.A.P. Lack of sleep always his dearest friend because he had to take a great responsibility as a leader and he had also been contributing in composing his group's song.

"Well, it's okay. I want to spend more time with you more since we usually busy with our works so we can not have quality time" he said sheepishly. You were touched by his words and kissed his cheek immediately.

"Hmm, since when did my man become so sweet?"

"Since you taught me what was love and other stuffs related to that" he grinned widely while holding your hand and hot chocolates with marshmallows by a tray on his other hand.

"Let's go to the living room so we can enjoy these hot chocos" you said and pulled him to sit on the sofa in the living room.

You and Yongguk were both sitting together on the sofa near the fireplace. He set the fire earlier before you came.

"Babe, why are your body so cold?" he said while circling his arm on your waist and put both of his and your hot chocos on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"Haha, yes it was a bit cold outside" you said softly. Then, he pulled you inside his sweater while he was still wearing it."Whaaa- You will get cold if you do this, babe. It's okay, I'm fine really." you said with panic. 

"No, I insist. Beside, the one who can get inside my sweater is only you, not anyone else but you" he looked at you lovingly. You blushed and try to distract yourself by drinking your hot choco, but he took your glass of hot choco and kissed your lips softly. You were shocked but you gave in by opening your mouth so his tongue could intertwine with yours.

"Hmm, taste like a perfect chocolate" he his lips after he pulled out from the kiss.
"Y-Yaaaaah what's gotten into you today?" you said while trying to gain composure after the heat make out session.

" Nothing, I just want to appreciate the God's gift that is in front of me right now. My lover, my world, my everything" he rubbed his nape shyly. 

"Babe, where did you learn that pick up line? It's so cheesy!" you giggled and he laughed as well after he saw your reaction. "Well, maybe Himchan's cheesiness (his fellow group member that was famous with romantic side) had infected me, babe" he chuckled a bit. After he said that, you and Yongguk were staring each other with adoration before the sleepiness took over both of you and Yongguk's consciousness.


Nowadays I prefer drabble and oneshot thingy idk why. But I'll continue my first uncomplete story if I have an inspiration. 

Leave the comment below and sorry for the bad grammar :( THANKYOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS