Gyuyeol

Bits and Pieces

A/N: Myungyeol is my OTP but gyuyeol is a close second. Jdkwnshdkfj. Theyre just so cute >.<


Sunggyu could not help but smile whenever he saw him. It was odd because just a few months ago, they were awkward, and uncomfortable with each other. They had mutual friends so they were often together but they never talked unless necessary. 98% of the time that they actually talked, they were fighting about something stupid like the front seat of the car.

"I'm older so I get the front seat"
"I'm taller. I need the leg room" 
"It's not my fault your abnormally tall" 
"And it's not my fault you're old"

They fought, a lot and almost everything about the other annoyed Sunggyu. He hated hearing his nasally voice, seeing his too wide gummy grin, and his mere presence irritated the crap out of him. There were days when Sunggyu just wanted to yell at the guy for being an immature idiot. He would get so angry to the point of to wanting to beat the crap out of the guy. He never did but more often then not, he was thinking about it and he was always so close to breaking. 

He doesn't know when everything started to change. He doesn't know when he went from finding his owl face the ugliest thing in the world to the most adorable thing ever. He doesn't know when his eyes started searching for the other. He doesn't know when he started craving for the other's attention. He doesn't know when he started wanting to touch the other. He doesn't know anything but the fact that he has a crush. He has a little crush on the tall idiot. Okay. Maybe a big, humongous crush but he wasn't going to admit it. Instead, he would just cling onto the guy for dear life and go on dates (even if the other guy is not aware that they're actually going on cute little dates.) Soon enough, everyone thought they were dating. And eventually, one day, Sungyeol will realize that they're meant to be and they'll live happily ever after. Maybe. Maybe after some time but who really knows? Sungyeol is a bit oblivious but Sunggyu doesn't mind because for now, Sunggyu is content in just being next to him.