Cliche coffee Drabble ^^

Bits and Pieces
 
 

Myungsoo doesn't like coffee. He finds it bitter and intolerable yet every morning at 9 am, he finds himself in a cafe where the strong scent overwhelms all of his senses. 

 
"One tall, caramel brûlée latte please"
 
"Will that be all for today" 
 
"A cheese Danish too, warmed up"
 
"Okay, your total is $6.50" 
 
Myungsoo hands the cashier his cash and smiles a thank you. He takes a seat in the corner of the cafe watching as the barista makes his latte. The barista was tall, slender, and a little too attractive much to Myungsoo's dismay. 
 
"One tall caramel latte and cheese Danish ready" the tall barista announced. Myungsoo took a deep breath and stood up wanting to finally say something, maybe say a hello and have some sort of conversation but once he got to the counter, he was greeted by a smile that was too sweet and too gummy for his comfort, all he could mutter was a quick thanks. 
 
He walked back to his seat disappointed in himself for the millionth time this year. It's been months since he's been coming here on a daily basis. The first time was to meet up with his classmates to discuss a class project. He had no reason to come again but the minute he set eyes on the barista, he knew he had to.
 
"You should really stop torturing the guy" 
 
Sungyeol smiled knowingly, "What are you talking about?" 
 
Sungjong rolled his eyes, "You know what and who I'm talking about. That guy in the corner totally has the hots for you always stuttering a thank you every time you make any sort of contact with him."
 
Sungyeol chuckled, "but he's so cute." 
 
"The poor guy, what does he see in you?"
 
"Other then my dashing good looks?" 
 
Sungjong rolled his eyes. 
 
Like always at exactly 10 am, Myungsoo finishes his coffee and is about to leave for his next class. 
 
"Myungsoo." Myungsoo's eyes widen not knowing if he was hearing things but he turns around anyway, only to be greeted by his favorite barista, "Have a good day, and see you again tomorrow?" Sungyeol asks already knowing the answer. 
 
Myungsoo still dazed and confused could only nod and then quickly walks out the door with his heart beating a 100 beats per minute.