Chapter 5

Hugger - Mugger Catenate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was surprised on what I did. I open my eyes and pull away. Yoona was looking in me. "Unnie you shouldn't do that."Yoona told me. It somehow breaks me.

"Yoona." I mumbled as I look at her. "I was to wipe this." She removed the dirt in my face, and show it to me. 

"But I think you get the wrong idea unne." Yoona added. "You taken away?" She asked. I just nodded. "It's ok." Yoona look at the plain grass in front of our house.

"Can I ask you favor?" She asked without even looking at me. I nodded and answered with hum. 

"Please, the last thing you will do is to fall for me." I don't know what she really wants to tell me to be clear. I want her to tell me what she really mean.

"I love Krystal so much." That statement breaks me. I still love Dongjun, but why do I feel pain when she told me that?

"Yoona-"

"I am so complicated, so much complicated." She added. I hold her hands and she look at me. "Yoona just please. Give me this moment." I told her. She nodded and just let the time passes by.

Why I suddenly feel greedy? I know Yoona wasn't mine, but I want her just for me? Is this love or possession? I never felt like this before.

I look at Yoona, she close her eyes. "Go inside now unnie." Yoona speak up. I look at her, and give her the questioning look. "I don't know what when, but I can be change to another me in just split of seconds." Yoona told me.

I don't want. I want to stay here with her. I want her to feel that I can understand. I shook my head, and she look at me. "No, I will stay with you even you change into another you." I told her.

I was too busy admiring the moom with Yoona, and I didn't notice  that someone was watching us. 

 

 


I wake up early than usual. I was about to run downstair but I heard Krystal talking to someone. I stop and eavesdropped.

"I will get tired one day Yoona." Krystal told with a cold voice of her.

"You told me you will never get tired of me and will always understand me?" Yoona asked in surprised tone.

"People change and I am one of them."

"Tell me!"

"Huh?"

"Tell me why you suddenly act this way? You are not like this Krys and I know you very well." 

"Know me very well? Why you can't understand that I am tired for the two of us?" Krystal asked in annoyed tone.

"Is it about them?"

"What?! It is between two of us. Why do other should be in this?"

"Tell me! Don't act so dumb Krys."

"Yoona you are hurting me." I hear Krystal complain. I don't know what was happening, so I walk a little and see Yoona holding Krystal by the wrist.

"They know?!" Yoona asked in mad tone. "Yoona no, they didn't." Krystal answered and look to her left. She was lying I know.

"You are lying Krys! I will talk to them." Yoona free Krystal's arms she walk out of the kitchen and she see me at the stair. She just look at me and leave the house.

"Unnie are you there for how long?" Krystal was shock seeing me standing at the door of the kitchen.

"I just come." I lied. She nodded and smile at me. I don't know, but Krystal was a great actress now. The mad and annoyed Krystal earlier was gone.

"Let us eat unnie." Krystal told me and I smile at her. I am wondering what they are talking about. Who knows? Or what? What is happening?

My mouth deceive me due to curiousity. "Yoona and you fight?" A crash was heard from our kitchen because Krystal drop the glass in her hand.

"Oh I am sorry." Krystal aimlessly clean the broken glass and it made wound in her hand. I hold her wrist and stop her. I let her stop and I do the work. After cleaning the things I look at Krystal who seems doesn't in this house.

She was thinking so deep, that she didn't notice I was calling her. "Unnie?"

"You can tell me." I told her. I can see she was hesitant if she will tell me or what. "I know we are getting started again from what just happen, but Krys I assure you that I will listen and will help you with this." I told Krystal.

"Unnie, it was just simple fight we usually have. Later we will be fine. Yoona will just freshened up." Krystal answer. Even I am not satisfied on what Krystal told me I just nodded.

If Krystal doesn't want, I will work for it by myself. I will know this all hugger - mugger catenate.

 

 

I don't know, but I decided to follow Yoona. In just meter away from the old hide out of Yuri and her friends. She will enter a black abandoned cabin. I know this cabin, it was the restricted cabin Yuri keep telling us. 


It is one of the usual moment that I went to Yuri's hide out. Yuri gave me the pack of drugs I usually have. 

I was greeted by Hyoyeon and Victoria. They are both grinning. They get me some water. I drink the water and was ready to take the drugs, but Yuri stop me.

I look at her with annoyed face. Hyoyeon laugh at my reaction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter