Chapter 4

Hugger - Mugger Catenate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yes I am back!! Happy? Well sorry I been away for two weeks. Finals almost kill me. Ok so yeah thanks for those who help with my project I really appreciate it. So here I am updating for you guys.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 


I open my eyes. I was thinking of it since that talk I had with that Im. I feel so dumb noticing it. Yeah I know I been idiot, but she doesn't need to rub it in my face. What she need to my sister? I should tell it to Krystal. Maybe she was using my sister, but what is her purpose? First it was Dongjun and now who? Is it me?

The 'forest grant child' clearly means something, and that 'dark river' Yoona was saying. I know that Dongjun was found death in the river near the forest. 

That Im has something to do with the death of my lover. I knew it she have something with the Wilson. Don't tell me she was the daughter of ....... What the!! What is that?!!

"Unnie open the door!!" I hear Krystal yelling outside my door, after the loud bang from te shot of gun I hear my sister outside. I immediately open the door, and I was welcome by my oanicking sister.

Krystal held me bu the wrist then she immediately close the door. She pull my bed, and I find it weird. What this girl doing?

"What are..."

"Just help me please." Krystal told me with her annoyed tone. I find annoying, but I help her instead.

Then a small box shaoe in the floor was visible. Krystal ipen the passage and used the light if her phone. I never know there such passage under my bed.

Krystal went down the passage. "Unnie faster!" Krystal call me, and I follow her. Krystal close the door of the passage as I went down.

"Why I didn't know..."

"You never asked."

"I am still a member of this h..."

"You hinder yourself in knowing unnie, can you please stop asking me things that you yourself was the reason why you don't know some things."

I really hate how Krystal answered me like I am not her older sister, but what can I do if she didn't see me as one? Well she is right. This is all my fault. I hinder myself to be her sister teo years ago.

"What with the gun sound?" I changed the topic. Krystal open the light in the basement, and she pull me on the couch and we sit down. 

"We need to stay here. Yoona will take that business."

Exactly, Yoona! Should I tell Krystal what I learned and know about that mysterious girlfriend of her.

"Yuri, Hyoyeon and Victoria. The Kim and Kwon are back."

I look at Krystal in disbelief. I thought they will never comeback.

"You mean? Why? They are looking fir us?" I asked being clueless.

"Yes they are chasing us because they thought you are the one who tell their illegal business to the authority. We need to stay here unnie. Yoona will ne here soon."

I nodded though I still have too many question in my head. I know this will be clear.

I don't know, but from here we can't hear what was happening on top. What the? That was.. Exactly!!!! How can an ordinary girl can cover us agaisnt those person who doesn't have spirit anymore? 

It is logical that person who once kill can kill those person. I am so wise. You idiot Im. What does you need with us? Why do I see Dongjun on you while on the first place you are the one who killed him.

"Babe!"
Krystal satnds from her seat and run to her girlfriend who was now wearing her a black polo long sleeves, white jeans amd boots.

Yoona put the gun on the center table, she look at me then to my sister. I baled my hand on fist. I hate her acting so cool in front of my sister, but behind that lovely face of her was the evil Yoona.

"Stay here. I need to report what did that three did. I can ask help from Mr. and Mrs. Wilson."

Wow!! Really? Asking for help on the grandparents of the person you killed? What with the protecting us when you will end up killing us? 

"Always take care ok?" Krystal worriedly caress the face of Yoona. I backface them and seat on couch again.

"Just go and leave." I said coldly. I can't keep my annoyance to her.

"Unnie. You shouldn't say that." Krystal told me.

I ignore her. Yoona left the basement.


.............

 

Its been a week since the sudden intrusion of Kim and Kwon. But I never had talk with Yoona yet. She didn't show herself here after that incident. 

It nakes ne think that she have this connection with that intrusion if Kwon and Kim. What more thing you hide from me and my sister Im?

"Unnie."
Krystal called me. I was on the living room watching television. I am not relly since I am thinking of that Im.

"Yes?"
I answered without looking at her.

"I will go to our grandparents. I will just get our allowance. Yoona will be here just wait for her. Tell her I will be back soon." Krystal told me. I nodded and she left.

What a great chance. I can talk to her. You idiot, don't you dare lie to me. Well who criminals accept the accusations to them? No this is not an accusation.


........

I open the door as I heard someone was knocking. I immediately open the door. Yoona was there wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter