|| Chapter #18 ||

TWISTED

Sehun's POV: 

That night, I stayed at my brother's apartment again, but this time, I looked his closet to see what suits he has, for tomorrow, when I went dressed as him. There were many suits, well actually there were 7, but still quite a lot. He had more of the other stuff at the hideout. He just mostly his work clothes, and nice clothes here. 

I didn't know why he had an apartment if most of the other members of his crew still live at the hideout. He shares a room with Koda, and I saw the room, they both have enough space for their clothes in the closet since it's a walk in closet, they have their own dresser, it was right next to eachother in the closet. They shared the desk there, and they also share a bunk bed, but they have so much room because of that. the ceiling wasn't even close to where Jongho slept, so he didn't bump head. And the beds of the Bunk beds weren't twins, that is for sure. They look to be full-size beds, and it was built in the wall, so it wouldn't move. I think that was after they told Zimo, that they were okay with not having their own full beds, that are not on a bunk bed. 
When I walked into the others, they are one of the ones who had a bunk bed, and there was only two of them. The other rooms, that had only two sleeping in it, all had their own full sized beds. 
The others that had a bunk bed in their rooms, where the 95 lines (Jayden and R.jay.) While Dealo shared a room with them also. He had his own bed. I have a feeling it was because he didn't like sleeping on the bunk bed anymore. 

 I don't know how close they are, It still kind of confuses me that I never met Jongho or Koda before this if they were so close? why haven't I met him? Soohyun and I were close at the hip. And although he hasn't been around since we were 14, we were still so close. 

He didn't really have that much of his stuff here, he had basic stuff, A bed, Counches and a dining table. This was a studio apartment since he probably thought he didn't need much room. But it was still kind of confusing why he would get an apartment if he didn't really need it. 

And no one in his crew knew the answer, even Jongho, I tried asking him, but he said he didn't know. I signed, I didn't know what suit to pick, all seven of the suits looked very cool, they had this certain air to it. they were two red suit ones. One was a softer fabric. 

I ended up choosing the red cottoned one, it looked cool, but I knew my brother didn't wear the black slacks. So I got dark denim blue jeans and set it on the chair of his desk, that was by the bed. 
Before. I got ready for bed since it was 12:00 pm and I knew I had to kind of go to his company building early. 


Koda's (Jongho) POV: 

I was lying down on my bed, looking at the ceiling yet again. Even before all of this. I felt like Gahi didn't want to sleep in our room, and I didn't know why. Even him getting an apartment, even though he didn't even need it was even more shocking. It's not close to his company. In fact, this damn house was even closer. He never answered me, and It was useless, I can't call him, he left his phone here and didn't bring it. 

I got up slowly, even though I knew I wouldn't bank my head, the wall was sort of high here. I looked down, at the bed below mine. It was made, wasn't touched, it hadn't been touched in weeks. 

I don't know why. It felt like Gahi before this was pushing me away, ever since he came back from something that he was doing in the states, he has been secretive, he didn't want to stay here, he would hang out here but he always went home to the apartment afterward. And every time I asked him for a reason he always said 'I just don't want to Koda.' 

I signed, as I flopped back on my bed, I was so angry when Gahi wouldn't even talk to me before all this happened. I knew something was wrong, I knew he bought an apartment to get away from me at night, but why? why would he? It's easier to wake his up when we had missions. I asked him what was wrong many times, and it was like he didn't hear me. 

And then he goes missing, and didn't even leave a note, didn't bring anything, other than his weapons. 

I was his best friend, and he couldn't talk to me about how he felt before this, it hurt. I wanted to help him, yet he didn't let me, he didn't tell me a damn thing. I felt anger, sadness, and worry. I don't like this sitting around, I was happy that we were finally doing something other than just sitting here and not searching more. 
Was I the only one who was worried sick about Gahi?! It's like the others didn't even lift a finger, and I was doing all the work. 

It was upsetting, I wish I had someone here to talk to. I was worried about Gahi, I was lonely here, it was too quiet, it was too quiet. The only good thing that happened today, in my opinion, was getting to talk to my brother, talking about everything with him, was like having a weight lifted off my shoulder. He wasn't' angry about me 'Kidnapping' Sehun. But then I didn't really kidnap him, I wanted to bring him to a more secret place, where our enemies weren't lurking. 

I smiled after everything that's been going on I couldn't smile the past few weeks, my best friend was pushing me away, my best friend was quieter than usual and then goes missing. I knew Sehun was almost the mirror image of the other, but it isn't the same, Sehun was my brothers best friend, not mine. 

I got a flashback of what happened earlier, after the phone call with Jongin. 

Flashback: 

I got out of the company, that no one was at, although it was only 2:50 pm. I walked to the cafe, that was maybe a mile or 2 close to Gahi's Company building. 

When I got there, my brother wasn't there yet. But I knew he will be soon, since after all when he called he said he just finished changing and he still had to come here, I knew I far closer to this place than my brother. 

The waitress came by, "Would you like anything?" She asked.

"Oh. I'm waiting for my brother. But I will have an americano please," I said politely. 

She nodded and walked away. I'm surprised she remembered me and saw me as my twin brother. Like what usually happens when Gahi and I are walking around someone would think we were our brothers, it wasn't until we changed our hair color did people stop. But still, some fans would still think we are our brothers.

I was on my phone for some reason I always checked my messages, even if I knew Gahi didn't even have his phone with him. I looked up after I frowned and signed, I knew there wouldn't be a message, but why do I still hope there would be? The lady came by and gave me my drink, "Thank you." I said as I slightly nodded at her, a small smile. She smiled back and left. I can tell she was older than me, she was a Noona. For once I think my brother would have an easy time here since there weren't many people here right now. 

"Would you like anything else?" She asked.

"Umm. Do you have any pumpkin scones?" I asked.

She nodded and walked away. I let my mind wander to the window, looking at the scenery in front of me, I can still see Gahi's building from here. My eyes watered a little, as I remembered some memories I wiped my eyes. 

I was brought out of my thoughts for a little as the Noona came back with the scone. "Thank you very much Noona," I said. 

She laughed and walked away, as she said something about me being too polite, even though I looked tough hearted. 
I was always the tough hearted one, or known as the tougher one, between me and Jongin. Sometimes it was true.  I was always so protective over everyone I cared for, so I guess thats why I was so worried about Gahi. 

I was brought out my thoughts again when I heard someone chuckle, "Penny for your thoughts?" 

I looked up to see Jongin, who was smiling at me widely. "I've been calling you for a minute now, and you didn't answer me." He said. 

I realized he already had his drink with him, I blinked, how come I didn't hear him come in? "What did you order?" I asked.

"I wanted hot chocolate for some reason. And I got a strawberry waffle, with whipped cream coming up." Jongin answered.

I rolled my eyes, "too much sugar.." I said.

Jongin laughed whole heartedly, as he lightly hit my shoulder like he always does to everyone, his friends, family and anyone close. "I just finished with dance practice! I need my energy." Jongin said. 
I didn't have a reaction to that, I don't know why, but why does my thought always go to Gahi for some random times?

I remembered that time when I was losing too much weight, that you could almost see my bones Gahi made me eat a chocolate cake, even though I didn't really like dessert. He kept asking me if someone bullied me into wanting to lose too much weight.  I remember that time we were in middle school 13 years before, a year before he left without telling me. 

I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize Jongin was looking at me with worry and I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped a tear away. 

"Okay, Seriously. Whats wrong Jongho?" Jongin asked in a serious, worried voice. 

I looked down, not meeting his eyes for a little. 

"Gahi.." I started.

"Soohyun? What about him?" Jongin asked.

I looked to Jongin. "He disappeared, I don't know where he is, and for some reason, I'm worried about him, what if his in trouble," I said.

Jongin gave me a shocked look. 

"Wait but I saw Soohyun walk by SM Just two days ago," Jongin said.

"That's Sehun. Gou Hyung asked him to fill in as Soohyun for some meeting coming up and so that the enemies don't know that one of our trackers are not around. " I said. I still couldn't meet his eyes, I was too scared, I didn't know if he would get mad. Exo was on break or something. And I think Sehun might have told them that he was okay.

"So it really was you that came by and grabbed Sehun. To tell him that Gahi went missing?" Jongin asked.

It was shocking, he was an amazingly calm. And didn't get mad. 

I nodded. still looking down to my drink, like it was the most amazing thing in the world. 

"Why didn't you talk to me before taking him." He asked.

I knew the forgetful mist could make them forget memories. But sometimes if someone really wanted too, they could remember stuff that the mist made them forget.

"Gou  Hyung was in a hurry," I started, as I looked up. 

"So I didn't have time to tell you anything. But Gahi has done this thing when were 14, left for a few years and came back just 3 months ago, only to not talk to me, heck he didn't even want to stay in our room, that we shared since were seven, when we first started in Nineteen, And now he leaves without telling me, and leaving his stuff..." I said. I clenched my fist, I didn't want to lash out. But I was pissed off, at Gahi, he didn't even talk to me, didn't even tell me what was going on with him, with everything,

"He got an apartment, even though not much of his stuff is there, and for one month I tried talking to him, but he didn't answer. He always said I didn't have to worry." I said. 

I knew I was rambling, I knew I was talking too much. But Jongin didn't tell me to stop, he listened closely.  

I finally met eyes with him, before I was afraid. I saw he had sadness in his eyes. 

"I never saw you this worried since the last time I was injured," Jongin stated. 

"Well, he is my best friend. But now. I don't know. If he still sees me as his best friend or not. And there is no way of asking him.." I said. 

- End of flashback- 

 

For the rest of the night, Jongin kept looking to me, probably to make sure I wouldn't lash out or break down. Gahi was my best friend, Another brother figure, everything but blood. I thought he trusted me, but I guess not. I silently let a tear roll down. 
"I wish you brought your phone, So I can yell at you for not even talking to me. But your stupid forgot it." I said. 

'I really hate you for leaving me here, and not even talking to me! I thought I was your best friend!' I thought. 


Gahi's (Soohyun) POV:  

The next day, I looked around my room, and I was shocked to see my phone next to me, and I didn't even know how I ended up with it, 

"What the heck?" I said.

I looked down at the phone, I picked it up. And yes it was mine. I saw the same lock screen of Koda and I, it was a picture that Gou took the day I came back, when I went on the first Mission, after coming back. 

"What the hell is going on? Did I switch personality? But I don't remember.." I mumbled. 

I flopped on my bed. Trying to wrap my head around how I had my phone, but not my Walkie talkie also. 


Mikey's POV: 

When I woke up, I woke up to see I fell asleep at my computer. Not only that, but I looked over to see Koda running out, yelling about Gahi's phone being gone, before he went running to me, and asked me to check the cameras. 

No one else was here, but the younger line, (93 - 96 liners) 

I blinked but checked the computer, and I came across a video. 
"Wait! Hyung stop!" Koda called. He pointed to a figure. "GAHI!" He called. 

I froze, but there was something that was different. 

"Gahi was here! And he came to our room, got his phone and left! He didn't even bother to wake me up! and I have been worried sick about that stupid !" Koda yelled. 

It got everyone that was here attention, We calmed  Koda down. I didn't have the heart to tell Koda, that wasn't Gahi, I mean technically it was, but it was a different personality.

I put my head in my hands, as I looked at the screen.

'Gahi, why don't you talk to Koda? He is really worried about you?" I asked. 


A/n: So, I finally got to the last profiles!

And what do you guys think of this chapter!? 

Hope you enjoyed it!~

I might update later, but don't know for sure, but I updated at 5:34pm, and mostly these days I've been updating kind of late. 

I will try updating later, but no promises.

Till the next update!~

- Nic