[Paper] Chunji and Seulyoung

Honey10 Perfection Angel Box (OPEN)
 

 
For : _lovefool21

OC : Seulyoung
Partner : Chunji
Scene : When Chunji and seulyoung reunite once again a few years after they graduated and Chunji decided to confess his feelings towards her that he had since during high school.



“Seulyoung?”

She turns around when she hears someone is calling her name.

“Chunji!” She instantly smiles. Her classmate back in high school that she graduated five years ago is in front of her.

“What a great day. I never thought that I will meet you today. How are you? Where are you disappeared after graduated? What are you doing right now?” Chunji asks.

She lets out a giggling.

“I’m fine. Just somewhere. And I want to buy some...coffee?” The smile still leave her face.

“You are disappeared too long.” He comments.

“I think if you want to continue to ask, why not we have coffee together? Like right now?”

“Huh?” Chunji feels numb for awhile. His crush is asking him to have a coffee together. ‘Is she asking him going out?’

“Or are you busy right now?”

“No!”

“Okay. So, coffee?”









“So after we graduated, you moved to US because your father get promoted?”

She nods.

“But you didn’t bother to tell anyone. No one know where are you. It’s feel like you just disappeared into the air.”

“I lost my phone and I don’t remember any phone number. This including our classmates and the teachers. That’s why I didn’t tell anyone.”

“You such a chic girl.” He comments.

She rolls her eyes.

“If I’m a chic girl, then what are you? A playboy?”

He just laughs. He knows it’s just a joke. They spend their time having coffee together.









It’s already two weeks after their last meeting. Chunji already got her number but he didn’t bother to tell his best friends who are from middle school. They are the same people that become his classmates during high school. He doesn’t want to share her with another person. Not even with his best friends.

Sometimes when he free, he will message her. He will smiles alone when he got replies from her.

His best friends are looking at him suspicious. When they ask him, who is messaging him, he just smiles. They assume the person with him is his girlfriend. He didn’t deny it.

"Chunji, tell us. Is that your girlfriend?"

"No comments."

"Well, I think we should wait until next month." The shortest among them says.

"Why next month?" Ricky asks.

"Next month isn't we have alumni party for our highschool?" Changjo interrupts despite his nature to be quiet.

"You will bring her to the party, right, Chunji?" Niel asks playing game on his phone without looking up to the said man.

"Then everyone can know that she is your girlfriend." CAP remarks.

Everyone grins at CAP's statement.

Chunji averts his attention from his companions in the room to his phone.

'I'm free this weekend. Wanna to hang out? Or watch movie?'

A message from her really make his day. His smile widen on the thought of the upcoming weekend.

'Should I ask her to become my partner on the reunion party?' He asks himself silently remembering his time during high school.

Seulyoung and Chunji are classmates but they rarely talking to each other. Seulyoung is cheerleader team member and she is quite popular among student during highschool. 

While he is popular as a soccer team member together with his best friends. Just when all of his best friends are having girlfriend from the cheerleader team, it leave him alone without partner. 

Seulyoung is another story. She never has boyfriend as she is very focus toward study and cheerleading only because for her, she still doesn't need the boy in his life. Different from her friends in cheerleader team, most of them are having someone to make them as a couple. However, that she still have fanboy and secret admirers from the students.

And he is one of them also no one know about that.









"You must be really like the movie?"

"Of course! I follow the story from the first series. The stories are awesome!" She replies when they are walking out from the cinema.

"Is the story that great?" Chunji asks playfully.

She grins nodding excitedly.

“You such a kid.”

She rolls her eyes, “Before I was a chic girl, now I’m a kid?”

Chunji laughs at her statement before change the topic.

“So what do you want for lunch?”

“I want to try some Chinese food. You know where is it?"









“Are you free next month?” he asks when the waiter is walks away after taking their orders.

“Next month?”

Chunji nods.

“Why?”

“There will be alumni party for high school. Want to join?”

“Alumni?”

Chunji nods again.

“But can I attend the party?” She asks.

“Why not?” He asks back.

“Because...I’m not TOP Academy graduate. I leave the school before I graduate.” She replies slowly pouting while looking down to the table, not having courage to look up the person in front of her.

He instantly smiles looking at Seulyoung.

“You can come with me.”

She slowly look up with confused expression, “With you?”

Chunji nods, “As my girlfriend.”

“Your girlfriend?” Seulyoung looked surprised.

Suddenly Chunji claps his hands twice before a waiter approach their table with a bouquet of flower. The waiter passes the flower to Chunji before walks away.

“Chunji?”

“I already have feeling for you since high school. When you are leaving without any trace, I felt like I’m dying. I really like you!”

The surprised expression on her face drops.

“Chunji....”

“Will you be my girlfriend?” He asks nervously handing the flower to her.

Silent engulfs them for a few moments as no one is talking.

“Chunji, I..” Seulyoung looks at Chunji with unreadable face.

Chunji looks Seulyoung expecting her to accept his confession, slowly grow worried.

‘What if she already have boyfriend? What if she doesn’t like me as I like her? Aish, why I’m not thinking that possibles before I confessed?’

“Yes, Chunji.”

“Huh?” Chunji back to reality when he hears Seulyoung says something.

“I said, yes, I will be your girlfriend. In fact, I like you too back at high school.”

 


 

Sorry for late update. Assignment, tutorial, lab report, quiz and discussion, all come at the same time and I have to settle it one by one. Now, I'm not totally free but I have free time. I want to free myself for today and tomorrow before I go back my busy life...

So, here the story. Hope you like it! \(^-^)/