[Paper] Wei and Nikki

Honey10 Perfection Angel Box (OPEN)



For : YeojaUiMongsang

OC : Nikki
Partner: Wei
Scene: When Wei is really nervous about passing his drivers test so Nikki decides to help him out



She opens her eyes with no one beside her. She frowns.

‘Where is he?’

She stretches herself before gets up from the bed. She yawns walking out from the bedroom. When she reaches at the kitchen door, she sees a back familiar figure is preparing the breakfast. She instantly smiles. He puts two plate on the table before turns to the kitchen door. 

“Good morning! Good timing, I had just finished setting everything up.”

“What a lovely way to wake up!” She say walking toward her boyfriend and hugging his arm.

“I’m so happy!” She beams to him.

“I am too, Nikki.” He turns himself to her and  her hair. 

Trut~ Trut~

His phone is ringing.

“Wait a minute.” He say to her before walks toward his phone on the table and pick the phone.

“Who is calling?” Nikki asks from his back.

He smiles while shaking his head.

“No one.” He says before put back his phone on the table. Somehow, his face not totally okay.

“Let’s sit here. You’re having your breakfast.” He pulls Nikki’s hand to sit on the chair to change the topic.

“I’m making your favourite coffee.” He is pouring the coffee for her smilingly.

When he puts down the coffee, she instantly grabs his hand to stop.

“What’s wrong, Nikki?” He feels weird.

“You should joining me, Wei.” She says.

Wei smiles.

“Of course, I am.”









“Who is calling you just know?” Nikki asks him again.

He stops chewing the meal before he looks up to see his girlfriend. She is looking him with her smiling eyes.

“No one is calling me.”

“Then, what is it just now?” She puts down her spoon.

He sighs slowly. He knows if she put down the spoon during eat, it’s mean serious matter. She wants the real answer.

“Just...someone messaged me.” He says darting his eyes everywhere but her.

“Who?”

Wei silent.

“Your new girlfriend?’

“No!” He quickly replies.

“Then who? Why you look so different when I’m asking you about just now?” She is looking him trying to see what is going on with her boyfriend. Is he cheating to her?

“It’s just your brother. He such a jerk.” He pouts.

“My brother? Why? Is he saying anything bad to you?” She know her brother really doesn’t like him but after a few moths, they become friends. So, she just feeling weird.

“What kind of message he gives you?”

“He wish me good luck for the test.”

“Bitto wish you good luck and you say he such a jerk?” She can’t believe and doesn’t understand why Wei is behaving like this.

“He make me make me remember and more nervous about the driving test that I’m going to take today!” He whines.

Nikki chuckles. She remembers what’s make he’s really nervous.

“Hey, don’t laugh!”

“Wei, it’s just a test. Just think like it’s a test at school.”

“But Nikki-”

“It’s okay to fail. Bitto took thrice to pass the test.” She tries to coax him.

He sighs. 

“But I’m not your brother.”

“I know. You’re my boyfriend. That’s why you don’t have to feel nervous. I know you can pass the test.” She says with her smooth voice smilingly.

He lets out a weak smile when he see Nikki’s smile.









“Let’s checklist again things you should do for passing the driving test.” Nikki takes Wei’s phone.

“Firstly, study the rules. You already done from last two months.”

Wei nods slowly.

“Secondly, practice for passing. You start the practice with Bitto when he want to retake the third test. But he took the test early than you. Anyway, you still practicing more than him, so it’ll be no problem.”

He nods agreeing.

“Thirdly, seek advice and tips from others. Kuhn already gives you tips and advice from the start you say you want to have driving license including Bitto. And Bitto, after he pass the test, he gave you some too, right?”

“He’s not only wish me just now, he give me some tips too.”

Nikki smiles. She knows Bitto will help Wei too.

“Fourthly, try not to be nervous. You still nervous, Wei?”

He sighs when he hears that before nodding.

“I don’t know. I just feel nervous when I’m thinking about the test.”

“Wei, no matter how good you are at something, if the nerves kick in, you can seem to forget everything you know. Even experts can be the victim of a bad case of nerves and lose their courage or their skills and ability.” Nikki replies.

“The nerve can’t be gone just like that. I don’t know what else I should do.”

“One trick that I remember Bitto told me that can help you not to be nervous during the test is to envision you are with someone less intimidating than the law enforcement agent who is administering the test. It can be easy to suddenly feel like nothing more than a bundle of nerve when under the close supervision of an authority figure. It doesn’t help when one is giving you a test that can be equally nerve wracking. So, pretend you are actually just in the car with me who would have nothing but praise for you.” She adds.

“Can I?”

Nikki nods.

“And lastly, prepare yourself to pass but you shouldn’t be nervous because that’s mean you still not full prepare. You already do a little review and a practice driving yesterday. You already had a good night’s sleep last night and you should be ready. No need to be so nervous. No need to be stress. I’m here with you. I will accompany you today. You should go taking the test with ease mind and heart.”

Wei smiles when he hears that. He doesn’t know why but hearing that on the day he will take the driving test make he feel less nervous.

“I will be less nervous if you with me, Nikki.”









“Are you ready?”

“Yes, I’m ready.”

“Let’s start the test.”

 


 

It's supposedly update last night but the internet is slow, so I upload it a bit late.