[Book] When I think I love you

Honey10 Perfection Angel Box (OPEN)

 

 

For : Everyone!!

OC : You
Partner : Your bias
Scene : When I think I love you



“I think I love you.”

“Yah, do you think she will falling in love with you if you say like that? Do it again with romantic way.” You say.

“But it’s the best sentence I have created for her.”

“Ah, come on. You just copy from some drama and you want to claim it as yours.” You punch his shoulder playfully.

He laughs.

“That’s why you have to help me how I want to confess to her.”

You let out a bright smile.

“You must love her a lot, isn’t it?” You look at your best friend.

“What? You gotta kidding me. Of course, I am!” He exclaims smirking.

You snort.

“Yah, you as my best friend, you supposedly support me!”

“I am supporting you, idiot!” You flick his forehead.

“Ouch! It’s hurt, silly!” He rubs his forehead. The faint red appears marked on the forehead. 

“You such a kid, idiot!” You reply. It’s common thing to call each other idiot and silly because for you, he is an idiot and he doesn’t want to lose, so he calls you, silly.

However, The Idiot never know the real reason you call him, idiot. It’s either he’s pretending like he doesn’t know anything or he’s really didn’t know anything. You just smile.

“I’m not a kid, silly!”

“But you’re acting like one!”

“I’m not!”

“You are!”

“I said I’m not!”

“And I said, yes, you are!”

“I’m not, silly!”

“You are, idiot!”

“What? I am idiot? You are silly, silly!”

“Yah, can both of you shut up?! You guys acting like we are not here!” Someone interrupts the ‘argument’.

Both of you instantly look at s.

“What do we care?” Both of you say simultaneously. You look each other before smile and high-five together.

“Our telepathy work again!” Say in simultaneously again before you and your best friend laughing together.

“I just give up!” One of s says.

“They always like that. That’s why I told you to not say or interrupt anything.” A member who is playing game in his iPhone says.

The rest of members just laugh.









You help him with setting the plan how to confess to the unlucky girl to be success.

“She is lucky, okay!” He exclaims when he hears you says the girl is unlucky.

“What?! She’s not. She supposedly get the better than you.”

“Yah!”

You just laugh and walk away from the room. Just now, he asks you to set up the stage because he wants to confess his crush with his performance. Sing, rap or dance, you didn’t know. In fact, you don’t want to know.

“Yah, where are you going?” He shouts when you walk toward the exit door.

“Restroom!” You reply before walk out from the room.

There is no one nearby and the only person with you right now is him, your best friend. You just smile remembering his determination to finish the stage.

As soon you walk into the restroom, your smile vanish when you are facing yourself on the mirror.

“I think I love you.” You say to your reflection before you smile. A fake smile.

“Idiot! I am sure that I love you but why you didn’t notice me? Why didn’t you realize my feeling?” You say before fall on your knees. You break into your tear and crying with all your might before you lean on the wall in the restroom. At the same time, you put your hand on your mouth to prevent the crying sound hearing from outside the restroom.

He is the person you always admire but you never admit it because he will proud and show himself. You always troll together with him. He always there when you breakdown. He become your tutor when you fail in some subject. You always spend time together as he is your first friend when you transferred to TOP Academy. You has no sibling, so you always lonely but he always accompanies you when you are alone. You have female friends but not close as him. Through him, you can meet more friends. With him, you know what is friendship and what is love. Between you never have secret. Or maybe as you thought. You never know he has feeling to another girl until he told you last week that he want to confess to his crush. You instantly froze but you quickly control your expression as you didn’t want him to know about your feeling to him.

You admit you hate him at first but it’s because of his annoying habit. He always pestering at you. But with that, he help you to have confident as you are not always alone. You smile at the memories.

You startle a bit when knock sound hearing from outside the restroom.

“Sunshine, are you okay?” He calls you from outside. Sometimes, when you are alone without s, he will call you, ‘Sunshine’. For him, your smile like a sunshine without any bees. Bees here are for s. His joke. The problem is he said, sunshine and sunflower is the same thing. That’s why he is an idiot.

“I’m okay.” You reply with a bit hoarse voice.

“Are you sure? But why your voice sound different?” He worried.

“Just not feeling too well. Don’t worry, I’ll be okay.”

“Do you want to go home?” He asks.

“Nah, it’s okay. I’ll be fine. It’s not a big problem.”

“Are you sure?” He still sound worried.

“I’m sure.” ‘to let you go after today. Because you never will be mine.’

“But Sunshine, can you open the door? I need to see you to make sure you are okay.” He knocks again.

“Wait a minute!”

You wash your face with the cold water first to cool you down and make sure your face not look like after crying. Fortunately, your nose will appears red even it’s effect of crying or effect of flu.

When you open the door, he instantly grabs you into his embrace. He is worried about you because you take long time in restroom. You just smile at his concern. He will never know the real reason. You promise with yourself.









“Will you help me for the last time? I want to practice again.”

You nod. You know it’s painful to see your crush practices confessing to his crush but you are so hopeless when involving him. You are so in love with him and you will do anything for him. Even have to see him couple with another girl that you never meet. If that make him happy.









It’s had been a week after he confessed to the girl. You didn’t even ask him about the confessing event. It’s true he asked you to come and see how did he confess. You agree to come but you never come. All of his calls and messages, you ignore it. He doesn’t know where is your house, so you successfully avoided him. You never go out from the house. School never been a problem as it’s holiday. 

When your single uncle invited you to spend your holiday with him, you never this eagerly. You want to run away from them, from him, for awhile. You have to be happy for him but you need time to heal yourself. Your heart was broken into pieces.

You walk alone at the beach. The sunset is beautiful but it’s more meaningful if watched with someone that we love.

“Thinking about someone, baby?” You startle a bit when a newcomer greets you but you still smile as you know him.

“Why? It’s that wrong?” You asks playfully.

“No, just until when you want to be a statue here? Tonight we have BBQ, baby.” He able to joke around with you. You smile.

“It’s just BBQ.” You reply. The BBQ is held by the restaurant near the hotel they stay. The restaurant popular with BBQ event special for the tourists. But they have to book first as not everyday, they hold the event. 

“It’s not just BBQ, okay! There will be another group of boys will joining us tonight.”

“So?”

“Come on, baby. You need to find a boyfriend and this is the best opportunity to find one!”

“Uncle!” You sound disagree but you still smile.

He laughs.

“By the way, how many I have to tell you, call me, oppa!” 

He doesn’t know about your heartbroken, you thinks.









The restaurant full with the people. Your uncle and you find an empty table at the corner of the restaurant. The table is look hidden from the customer in the restaurant. Your uncle stands up to get the food while you stay at the table to make sure no one take the table.

After for awhile, he comeback with full hand. Just when you want to stand up to get your meal, he stops you. He walk to the buffet table to take your meal. You smile at his back view. After he comeback again, you guys start eating.

“Baby~”

You ignore the calling.

“Baby~” He calls again.

“What?” You feel annoyed as you just start eating.

“You know I meet with a handsome boy just now. He comes with his friends.”

“So?” You asks soullessly.

“I think he is single. Don’t you think-”

“No.” You cut him.

“You should listen to me first, baby!” He whines.

You stuck out your tongue before reply, “Don’t care!”

He pouts. You giggle at his antic behaviour.

You and your uncle are close as your  not so far. He older than you just a few years. Sometimes, people mistaken you as couple. Your uncle is your mother’s youngest brother but you love him as your brother that you never had.









“Hyung, you with your girlfriend?” Someone asks from behind you.

You stiff on your seat. The newcomer sound familiar.

‘It’s can’t be him, right?’ You think.

Your uncle chuckles.

“Why? You want to join us?” He asks.

“Ah, it’s okay. I can sit with my friends. They already chose table for us.”

“Too pity, I thought you can sit with us.”

“It’s okay, hyung. That’s why there has next time.” The newcomer replies. He already stands beside you but he doesn’t turns his head to look at you and you don’t have courage to look up when the familiar cologne radiating from his body.

‘It’s really him! What he’s doing here?’

“I want to introduce to you-”

“Yah, you can’t just leave without telling us!” Someone cuts your uncle sentence before you hear smack sound from beside you. Someone smacks the newcomer’s head.

“It’s hurt!”

“Shut up, idiot!”

“Yah, you are not her to call me, idiot!” He replies but sound like anger in his voice.

“You are friend of him?” Your uncle tries to stop the small argument.

“Owh, I’m sorry. I didn’t notice he with you, Mister.” The new intruder smiles sheepishly.

“Sunshine?”

You automatically turn to him when he calls you. Your crush with one of s look at you surprised. 

“So, you didn’t come last time because you with your boyfriend?”  asks.

Your crush. Ops, he’s no longer your crush. He is your ex-crush but he still your best friend.

You just smile.

“Wait, you guys know each other?” Your uncle intrudes.

You nod.

“He’s my schoolmate. I’m sure their another friends are my schoolmates too, right?” You glance at your best friend and .

“TOP Academy?” Your uncle asks.

You nod again.

“Sunshine, I never thought that you already have a boyfriend. You never told me.” Your ex-crush says.

“Well, you never told about your girlfriend too.”

“Girlfriend? What girlfriend?” Your ex-crush frowns.

“Last time, isn’t you confess to her? That why I didn’t come. I don’t want her to uncomfortable with me there.” You say like nothing happen. Not even the heartbroken.

He instantly silent. You feel weird but you notice  slightly widen his eyes before turn to normal back.

“I think we should go first. The others will worried if we didn’t show up. We will join you guys later if we free.” The member quickly excuses themselves before walk away from your table.

You just nod but you sure there is something wrong happened to him.

Little that you know, your uncle notices how the handsome boy look at his niece. The longing gaze. ‘Sunshine’? It’s not common to call someone with nickname like that. He smirks. ‘Just admit that you both like each other, baby!’ He says in his mind.


 

This will be the first bonus chapter. I feel like just want to post it here. For the request's story, I will update it this week.