Epilogue

Dream of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is called an epilogue right???????? And it's a very short chapter. ^______________^

 

 

 

 

2 years after, March 12, 2016.

 

 

            Soft music and laughters were heard as the party went on. Chanyeol sat at the bar sipping his drink. He scanned the room and saw his friends gesturing him to come forward. 

           

            Why? He mouthed at Jongin, who in return pointed at a small and slender male conversing with Junmyeon. He can't see his face since the male has his back turned against him. A weird feeling creeping from his chest.

 

            His returned his gaze at Jongin who was wiggling his brows in a suggestive manner. He rolled his eyes at the action. Downing all his drink in one go, he trudged towards the direction of his friends. He was too pre-occupied with the mystery male that he did not notice the spill in front of him.

 

            He let out an unmanly squeak when his footing slipped and he landed hard on the floor. He groaned in pain as his vision turned dark.

 

            He stirred and groaned when he felt the back of his head throb with pain.

 

            “You're awake. Well, not really.” Someone softly giggled.

 

            Chanyeol's eyes flew open upon hearing the voice. It was very familiar yet he can't remember where he heard it.

 

            Slowly, he sat up and rubbed his sore head. Hissing in pain as he accidentally pressed hard on the back of his head.

 

            He looked to his side and saw a petite male, knees bent so their faces are leveled with each other.

 

            “You kinda passed out a bit after hitting your head on the floor.” The petite male explained. “You okay?”

 

            Chanyeol nodded. The latter stood up and held out his hands towards the hurt male. Chanyeol reached out and pulled himself up.

 

            They are now face to face and Chanyeol took the chance to study the smaller. Black hair, droopy eyes lined delicately with kohl, and rosy lips. His eyes scanned downwards and noticed that the smaller was clad in all black, accentuating his pale skin. Very familiar...but something is missing.

 

            “My name is Baekhyun.” The smaller smiled. “And you must be Chanyeol.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter