Not you again

The Unseen Love

A/N: Just so you know, italics (example) is what the person is thinking.


(Hyesu's P.O.V)

Sigh. Uni time.

The holidays were over, and so was your freedom. At least, you could choose what you wore instead of having to wear a plain uniform. Yay. 

You had just gotten on the bus with Yoona and found a seat, when you saw Apink. 

"Annyeong hashimnikka!" you greeted politely.

"Annyeong Hyesu," said Eunji brightly.

"No need to be so formal," winked Bomi. You blinked. Woah is it even legal to have aegyo like that?

"Oh ok. Annyeong?"

"Mmm yeah like that!" said Yookung. The ride to Uni was rather short, since you lived quite close to it. You hopped off the bus and headed through the gate of S.N.U. The buildings were simple and plain, but at least they didn't look dirty.There was even a small pond with a few koi in it. However, it looked very murky.
You checked your timetable, it read: Lecturer introduction in the main hall.
Since this wasn't highschool anymore, there wasn't any of those 'ice breaker' sessions. Everything looked very confusing, just like it always is on the first day of anything. 
You decided to just follow Apink to wherever the main hall was since you were hopeless at directions. 

I hope the lectures aren't too boring, you thought fervently.


(Narrator's P.O.V)   [yay for randomly changing povs]

"Oh! Hyesu!" Sunggyu waved to Hyesu, who hid behind Eunji.

Hyesu awkwardly gave Sunggyu a small wave before shrinking back into antisocialness.

"When did you meet such a cute guy?!" Eunji nudged Hyesu, who was still clinging onto her.

"He's my neighbour that's all, now let's go to our class!" She hissed, wanting to avoid Sunggyu as much as possible at Uni

"Awh lucky! What's his name?"

"Sunggyu or something like that." 

Hyesu gave Sunggyu a quick hello before running away hastily, leaving Sunggyu confused. 

"Hyesu!! Why're you runnning away from him?" said Eunji when she had caught up with Hyesu.

"Who knows," she replied. Usually she would just say 'who knows' to questions she didn't want to answer.

Eunji wasn't exactly satisfied with that answer, but she settled with just frowning. "Well, I'll discover why...someday," she trailed off lamely.

"Sure you will," drawled Hyesu. The truth was, Hyesu was partly avoiding Sunggyu because she felt really awkward around him. The memories of their first meeting always made Hyesu cringe. She hated the feeling of embarrassment, and whenever Sunggyu was around, for some odd reason she felt embarrassed. Probably, it was because she was ashamed at how bishy she was when they had first met.

At the main hall, the teachers were introduced. Everyone learnt that the Chief Executive's name was Mr. Kwang. Or otherwise known as Kwang ahjussi.

When everyone had been introduced, Mr. Kwang started talking about joining clubs. This in particular piqued Hyesu's interest. Mr. Kwang mentioned the categories, dance/music, sports, religion and science.

"You can always make a club yourself, in case you don't find any of the existing clubs suit your taste. However, you need at least 9 club members before it can be an official club."

There was quite a bit of discussion at this, but Mr. Kwang said dismissively, "Ok enough talk, check your timetables and get to the courses you picked."
The sound of 3000+ feet shuffling filled the hall. Hyesu desperately hoped she wouldn't see Sunggyu in any of the lessons.

 


Ok now I'm feeling really guilty. It's been a long since I've updated XD. And sorry about stopping the chapter so quickly. There's a reason for that. I've been really busy all week (no not really that was a lie, I've just been a lazy bugger) and I've had no time for writing. (that too was a lie)
I'm going on camp for 3 days :D I actually have a legit excuse for not updating now xD lol im pretty noob at using korean, so correct me if my korean is wrong.

Thanks for reading :D