On campus life is AKSDHSAKJDH

The Unseen Love

You caught up with Apink after a lot of running around.
"Uh about the forms, do we get to choose who we share it with?" you asked.

"We can choose who we share our dorms with, but the limit is 8." said Hayoung.

"Hayoung is our local information center," Chorong joked, while Hayoung seemed a bit embarrassed.

"Eight! That's perfect, we can all be in one dormitory together!" Naeun said happily.

"Yup!" Bomi smiled, linking arms with you, which kind of freaked you out, since you disliked skinship.

You smiled back, everything was working out better than you had thought.

 

(Sunggyu's P.O.V)

"Hey Woohyun, what would you do if you felt like you were being avoided by someone?" I asked.

Woohyun seemed a bit confused by the sudden question. He thought for a while, and came up with, "Keep being persistent and see why they're avoiding you..."
He wiggled his eyebrows at me, "Is our Sunggyu hyung having a little crush?"

"What, no! I'm just trying to be friends with Hyesu." I waved my hands in front of him, then I suddenly clapped my hands over my mouth. Shoot, I wasn't supposed to say who it was.

"Ah...HEY EVERYONE." Woohyun went over to Infinite and started to tell them about Sunggyu's 'crush'.

"Oi! Don't tell them who it is!" I yelled.

"I won't...yet." He winked at me.
I shook my head in disbelief and quickly went over to sort things out.

"Hyung, is she pretty?!" Sungyeol excitedly asked.
Suddenly I found myself getting bombardeed by questions about Hyesu, who I didn't know very well either.

Out of seemingly nowhere, I saw Hyesu and 7 girls with her, she had a small smile on her face while chatting with the girls.
"Pst hyung, is she the girl?" Dongwoo asked, looking over at Hyesu.
"Yeah." I nodded my head. I might as well tell them who it is. It won't do any harm, right?
They started to crowd around Hyesu, who looked extremely irritated at the attention of 6 males.

"I think you have a secret admirer, noona," said Sungjong innocently.

Hyesu glowered at Sungjong, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Myungsoo chuckled to himself, he nugded Sunggyu who was next to him. 

I stepped forward and spoke up, "Ahem . . err. . Hyesu,"

Hyesu looked at me and she raised an eyebrow, "Yes?"

"Ummm . . . ."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, by now, I was covered in sweat.

My mind went blank, I had no idea at all about what to say to Hyesu. "Uh, if you hear something about a 'secret admirer', just ignore it, cause it's not true. Um yeah..." I trailed off lamely and facepalmed mentally at my lack of verbal skills.

(TO BE CONTINUED...XD)


Hi there peoples :D sorry about the short chapter and sorry it's been a long long time since I've updated. I've been quite busy lately with highschool so please bear with me. Have you noticed that I always start my author's note by apologizing for not updating? lol XD