What is this..?

The Unseen Love

(Hyesu's P.O.V)

You collapsed into your bed after a hard day at school. Today was the last day of school forever, as you were in Year 12 and had just graduated. It was all so emotional, with everyone near tears at the end of the day. For you, it was sad, yet you had no tears. Everyone at your highschool was going to a different university. You were apprehensive about meeting new people since you were going to have no friends at your new University next year. You had suffered a lot of hardships at school. At least you could escape the torture of those boys who made fun of you everyday. With a heavy sigh, you closed your eyes and drifted off.

(The next day...)

"Hyesu! Wake up already!! Why do I always have to wake you up?!" Grumbled your mum. Your mum always nagged you about everything. It wasn't that she physically abused you or anything, but she complained a lot about how you didn't really meet her standards. You were pretty lazy and didn't study at all, even during your exams, but you still passed. Maybe it was that you had almost finished going through the 'rebellious teenager' stage that your parents got so annoyed at you. 

"But it's the holidays already, there's no need to wake up early." 

You got up anyway even though you felt like sleeping forever and never waking up again. Everything you did now just felt empty, you were really sad about never being able to see your friends at school again. The farewell you gave to your friends was forever...you just wished you could go back and see them again. "Argh it must be the time of the month that's making me feel so depressed," you thought. You were sad, but not in the 'crying sad' way. Depressed and lifeless definitely was the right words to describe you.

"Oh my gosh Hyesu! Hurry up and eat breakfast, I have to show you something!!" It was Yoona, your older sister. She noticed that you were acting depressed lately and had thought of a good idea to cheer you up. You nodded slightly at her and went downstairs to get some food.

"Good morning appa," you bowed slightly. Your dad nodded at you and went back to reading his newspaper. You rushed outside to find Yoona waiting for you.

"Hey, you kept me waiting for ages you know," she teased.

You rolled your eyes at your sister. "It's only been 10 minutes you know."

"Yeah well I consider 10 minutes to be very long." 

You sighed impatiently. "Oi Yoona just show me whatever you're going to show me." 

Yoona started giggling uncontrollably while you just stood there with an unamused face.

"Well you see there's this really cute g- " Her sentence ended midway as she broke down giggling again. 

"Seriously Yoona!! What is it?" 

"Just follow me Hyesu." 

You followed Yoona across the neighbourhood to a house just two blocks away. It was just a simple ordinary house, what was so good about it? Yoona then rang the doorbell which made you panic.

"Yoona! Why'd you just randomly knock on someone's door?! And it's still morning, don't you know how rude that is?" You mentally facepalmed.

"Haha relax, it's only once, after this I'll never do it again." Yoona wasn't very convincing at all in your opinion. It was more like she made you even more worried.

"We have a new family in our neighbourhood so I though I'd introduce them to you. I saw them walking around and just happened to bump into them. Hehe..."

Suddenly the door opened.... 



Phew first chapter finally finished. I think I made the foreword sound too dramatic ^_^' mianhae mianhae. Sunggyu shall be introduced next chapter. :D yay now Beautifulove won't be nagging me to update anymore since i've already done it. (yes I am very lazy)