1/2

Soft as Silk Sweet as Honey

 

 

Never lose hope

Never Never lose hope

This are the new rules I have given

Don’t worry about dream n money

You will have enough sorry

I am the god of this area

Every hour is a busy schedule

24 hours isn’t enough

 

"And cut!"

The camera stopped rolling,the music paused and the dancers quickly finished their last move before walking off the set. The small room of people began to clap and cheer knowing the rapper had just done a fantastic job.

Dongwoo was all smiles thanking everyone for their hard work and even taking a few pictures with the dancers. Dongwoo was still on a high and no where from coming down now that he had finished filming the music video for his newest single. 

Of course, he didn't notice Howon  starring at him from a distance. Howon was so proud of him and  wanted him to enjoy every second of this moment. If he even looked his way Dongwoo would know that Howon wanted to go home and celebrate in their own private way. Music video sets were never his thing. They would always take hours and sometimes even days to film. They were so exhausting but Howon couldn't just not go. Dongwoo would be very disappointed even if he wouldn't say it. He needed him here. He needed his support. Even if it meant watching attractive women give his husband a as fake bills fell from the ceiling.  Howon had no idea what it even had to do with the song, but Dongwoo was happy so he guessed he was happy too.

"Did you like it?"

Howon looked up at the voice and was startled. He  didn't even hear Dongwoo walk over to me.

"Huh?"

"The music video? You liked it? If it's too much we can always re-shoot it and tone it down if you like. I know how you feel about the danc-"

"No. It's okay really. It was really nice. You did a great job babe."

Dongwoo smiled and quickly pressed a quick kiss to his lips. It felt strange and his lips smelled like strawberries.

"Are you wearing lip gloss?"

 "Yeah. It looks good on camera."

"Not to be a downer, but are we going home soon?"

His eyebrows scrunched up and he looked at Hoya in pure confusion.

"Didn't I tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Jiho is having his birthday party at a club tonight and he invited us."

"Dongwoo I'm so tired. Can't we just send him a card?"

Dongwoo chuckled before shaking his head.

"He's turning twenty-four not ten. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want a card. But we don't have to go we can just stay home."

Howon could see the disappointment all over his face. He knew Dongwoo really wanted to go and he deserved to hang out with some friends. He had been cooped up in the studio working on his new album for months. He needed a time to relax. 

"You go out with your friends and I'll stay home."

"You sure?"

"Yeah go have fun. You need it. I'll find something else to do."

"I'll call another car to come pick you up then. I'll see you tonight." He said in between kisses.

There goes my night.


It's been six  hours since Hoya last heard from Dongwoo.

The last time he had spoken to him was around eleven.

Howon could barely hear what he was saying due to the loud music in the background. But he knew that Dongwoo was trying to tell him that he had reached the club.

It was now five in the morning and Howon had yet to receive any phone calls or texts.

He couldn't sleep without knowing where his husband was. It made him feel uneasy and anxious.

Howon knew Dongwoo had a great night based on the pictures his friends posted on social media. In all the pictures he had a drink in his hand and a random girl sitting on his lap or his eyes were half lidded as he smiled for the camera.

Howon honestly couldn't be upset when women and men alike threw themselves at him. He was a rapper and with that lifestyle meant constant partying along with women and men who wanted to take my place. He had grown accustomed to these things.

When he had finally gotten off social media he could hear the faint sounds of someone walking up the stairs towards his bedroom. 

The door opened and there was Dongwoo, hair disheveled and eyes barely open.

"You waited up for me?"

"I couldn't sleep without you"

"How sweet."

He began to take off his shoes and pull off his jeans and shirt. He was left in only his boxers and crawled into bed with Howon.

His once cold body was now engulfed with Dongwoo's body heat.

Ignoring the smell of alcohol Howon kissed him good night and closed his eyes.


Bright sun rays began to shine through the curtains.

Howon really didn't want to get up. He was up all night, but the sun refused to let me rest. Giving up the fight, he stretched and rolled over expecting to hit Dongwoo's body but he wasn't there.

Confused he checked my phone for the time and saw he had a new text message.

morning babe.

had a photo shoot today

i will be home later on tonight 

love you

Of course not even one day to stay in with my husband.

Doing one last stretch he got out of bed and made my way toward the kitchen. He rarely ever cooked these days normally Dongwoo would have someone come over and cook for us.

Unfortunately, Dongwoo's trainer had him on a strict diet. The only things to eat were organic fruits and vegetables.

After looking in our fridge for what felt like ten minutes he found some old Chinese take out. He wasn't surehow long it had been in there but it looked and smelt editable.

As the food was heating up in the microwave, he decided to call  a few friends to see what they were up to. All of them seem to be busy with their own lives and quickly rushed me off the phone promising to call me back later.

Howon called the one person who he knew would always have time for me. Sunggyu. Dongwoo's manager.

"What do you want now?"

"I can't call my favorite person?"

"Is there something wrong with Dongwoo?"

"No."

"Then don't call me I have a lot of things to do today for Dongwoo."

"Like what?"

"Did you really call me for casual conversation?"

"You know I'm always bored when Dongwoo isn't here."

"Well. I have to start helping organizing his tour and getting the dates together and..."

Howon stopped paying much attention to Sunggyu. He didn't really want to talk to him, he just wanted to hear a voice that wasn't my own. Being in the house all day and watching television had become so boring. Going outside wasn't any better. There would always be a group of paparazzi following him and asking him questions about Dongwoo and our marriage especially information we didn't want the public to know. Staying inside was always a safer bet despite how boring.

"...they're even holding auditions."

That caught his attention and reeled him back into the conversation.

"What was that?"

"Sungyeol. He's having auditions for his new movie. You should try out."

Howon's eyes widened at the thought of possibly starring in one of Sungyeol's films. He was a rookie producer and director yet all his films were Oscar winning and his actors were always the best of the best.

"You think I even have a chance."

"Well he said he wanted fresh faces. You never know unless you try."

"I guess. When are the auditions?"

 

 

 

 

End of Part 1