Part 2

Battle of the Companies

 

Author POV:    

 

After they figured out what performances they wanted to do they told Sooman.

They would practice from 7 am to 1-2 am. They would run each number until they collapsed on the floor. Then they would take a break. Other artists would lock them out of their practice room to have them stop. Would that stop them, no, they would just continue practicing somewhere else. Their comeback was being delayed because of it but who really cared. The competition would be televised anyways. When they were down, they would show each other that they wanted to win, or say “ SM, Saranghaja” .

 

One week prior to the tournament

 

After weeks of early morning and late night practice, they were finally ready. Until that morning Sooman announced that there was an official SM dinner being held where they had to perform for all their sunbaes, and a party after the competition with all the agencies. SNSD, SUJU, TVXQ, F(x) and SHINee, but also their juniors like Red Velvet, the SM Rookies and trainees. Not to mention the actors and the actress, and the entertainers. This would be Aviana’s first time performing for that many people. She was worried, no scratch that she was hella nervous.

“ What if I don’t do well? What if I fall? What if I make a fool of myself? What if…” She ranted until Kyungsoo interrupted.

“ Ava, you’ll do fine. Don’t worry we will all support you till the very end. if Luhan doesn’t support you I will. Even in the bed.” With a wink Kyungsoo stopped. Then Luhan interrupted him.

“What he said is true, Wait WHAT, DO KYUNGSOO GET YOUR OVER HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I…” Luhan started chasing him around. Then the chaos began. Luhan, Sehun, Tao, Kris, Chen and Xiumin chased Kyungsoo and Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were protecting Kyungsoo. While Suho just watched and Lay slept. Then Hyoyeon walked in with Amber and Yoona.

Hyoyeon was one of the only people they told about the tournament, along with family, Taemin, Amber, Yoona, and Super Junior M.

“Good to see you not practicing all the time.” Amber said while smiling. We all froze.

“How’s practice? I can’t wait to watch you perform tonight at the company dinner.” Hyoyeon said while walking over to us, Yoona followed.

“ Preparation is going good, Noona.” Suho said while shaking. To be honest they were all shaking. Then Amber and Hyoyeon started laughing, they all stared at them.

“ Well we are going to take Aviana shopping don’t mind us.” Then they grabbed her then left.

 

Aviana POV:

 

    I was suddenly grabbed and dragged to the mall by Hyoyeon, Amber, and Yoona. We got in the van, and we all started laughing. We were as close as Taemin and Super junior were to the boys.

    “What about the boys?” I asked. The girls giggled, then Yoona started to talk.

    “ Silly, do you think we would just leave the boys there, Superjunior M is helping them get ready for tonight. So do you have an outfit for wushu event?”

    “ Yeah it's a green butterfly uniform with a skirt (Yes that was me at one point >.< )?”

I then showed them the photo and they were amazed.

    “ Ok so it’s an outfit for the party, and the performance? Lets look for the performance outfit first then the party outfit.” Yoona said. I noded.

    When they entered the mall they immediately went to Forever 21. When they entered they were greeted by staff. After about an hour.

    “Ava, you have to try these on.”  Hyoyeon said. I looked at her arm there were like 20 pieces of clothing. I tried on the first outfit.

    “Nope, next!” They said. This cycle repeated until we left the store. Three hours later they stopped for lunch. Aviana ordered noodles and a mango bubble tea.

    “ How can you not gain weight and eat high calorie foods?” Yoona exclaimed.

    “ I don’t know. “ I replied. We entered the shop Dream ( Another fake thing bare with me). Once we entered Yoona found this perfect outfit with a black crop top and the straps crossed in the back, black pants, a leather jacket and Black Nike high tops.

    “ I FOUND THE ONE GUYS, MEET ME AT THE DRESSING ROOM.” Yoona screamed. We all rushed over, and I was shoved into the dressing room. I tried on and walked out. She also had a black crop top with jean shorts with a jean jacket.                         

    “It’s perfect, wear the shorts and the basic crop top and the jean jacket for tonight, and wear the other next week. We’re buying it now onto dresses.” Hyoyeon announced.  

    This cycle repeated for another two hours. Until they found the two perfect dress at a shop called Youth. ( FAKE )  One was a black sweetheart dress with a mint green bottom and the other was a black dress that had lace at the top.


Author: The Video of the dance is here, The part that is Lay, kai and Avi is at 2:40. And the outfits are above. Also the Weapon with the green outfit is the three section staff.

https://youtu.be/YI4adTG3WmY