Part 1: The Beginning

Battle of the Companies

Two months before the tournament.

 

Kai POV:

 

We were practicing for our comeback for Overdose when the CEO’s Assistant came and told us that the CEO wants to see us as soon as possible. After she left, the whole room froze. We all looked puzzled.

“Well I wish you luck in your quest for life soldiers.” Our choreographer said, then left.

We all sat there frozen in our spots for a good five minutes, then Suho hyung stood up.

“ Beagle Line do you do anything stupid what about, the Maknae line? The Hyung line? Wait you wouldn’t do anything stupid. Beagle line what did you do?” Suho hyung started to panic.

“ What are you panicking about, we might not be in trouble, we might get a raise, or a break, or better yet a stroll on the beach alone.” Tao said. Then Kyungsoo hyung walked over to him and hit him in the head.

“This is not the time for nonsense, we don’t want to keep the president waiting.” Kyungsoo hyung said, then he walked out. Then we followed.

When we got there we saw Aviana and Sooman talking. When we walked in bowed to Sooman, then sat down. Kyungsoo hyung then proceeded to back hug Aviana.

“NO PDA HERE THANK YOU VERY MUCH” Luhan hyung said. To be honest we just wanted a girlfriend like her.

“Well to bad Luhan hyung at least I have an amazing, beautiful and talented Girlfriend unlike you.” Kyungsoo hyung said. Then sat down and the meeting commence.

“Well I have gathered you here today to announce that you will be representing SM in The Second Battle of the Companies. This year four companies will gather together for a friendly competition between us. We are allowed to bring up to 24 people to compete. For the first tournament SNSD and Superjunior competed. We did not win the total competition but we won for Singing. This year we would like to win.” He continued.

“ There are three categories, Singing, Rap and Dance. You will have to split into three groups, then two of you will be called special weapons. Special Weapons must be able to speak at least 2 languages fluently, Do two of the categories, have another talent and each special weapon must do at least two collaborations. I assume that you will do this?” Sooman said. We all noded.

“Very well please decided on your roles and performances and get them back to me before next week.” He said. Then we decided to go back to the practice room with Aviana.

We fooled around for a while until Suho hyung tried to get our attention, Then failed. Kris hyung told everyone to shut up, and everyone did. Then Suho hyung started to talk.

“To decide who will be the secret weapon, we will hand out a piece of paper and everyone will nominate 2 people by writing their names on the piece of paper. The two people who have the most votes will be the secret weapons.” Suho hyung then passed out a piece of paper and some pens and we noted two people's names down.

 

Aviana POV:

    After Suho oppa passed out the paper and pens he gave us three minutes to note down people. Who to choose though, Baekhyun oppa, no he doesn’t speak more than one language. What about Kris, nah he can’t dance very well. Luhan oppa maybe, Lay oppa, it should be Lay oppa. He can dance, sing and rap, his talent is piano, Perfect. Kyungsoo oppa, that’s it. I wrote Lay and Kyungsoo oppa.  

    After I turned my paper in, Suho oppa started to tally the votes. We heard some gasps by Suho oppa and Kris oppa.

    “This year's special weapons are Lay and Aviana.” Suho said. Everyone clapped, I was frozen in shock.

    “Lay and Aviana Remember you have to choose your performances, and we will organize ourselves. Ok?” Suho oppa said then we got to work.

    Lay walked over to me and we started discussing what we were going to do.

“So I think I want to do a dance collaboration with you and another collaboration but I don’t know who to do it with.” Lay said.

“I want to do the dance collaboration with you, I also want to do Just give me a reason with Kyungsoo oppa. Have you decided all of your performances.” I asked.

“ Yeah, “ Lay oppa said. We discussed it for another 30 minutes until Suho oppa asked us if we were ready to share.

“ We decided that Suho and Baekhyun will sing Miracles in December , while Kyungsoo and Chen will sing Tell me What is Love  ( Author here, Tell me What is Love is amazing )  Chanyeol with Kris hyung and Tao will rap Two moons, and Kai, Sehun, Luhan hyung, and Xiumin hyung will do History.” Suho oppa said.

Then Lay oppa said his performances, then he gestured for me to start.

“ I’ve decided to sing Rose by Lee Hi and Youth by Troye Sivan.I want to dance to Do it Again by Pia Mia with Lay oops and Kai oppa , and for special talent I want to do a wushu fight with Tao.”

“Wait you do wushu?” Kris oppa asked.

“Yeah, I have for a long time. You didn’t know that?” They all noded except Luhan oppa, Lay oppa and Kyungsoo oppa.