Their Wish

Marriage of Convenience

Wonwoo’s POV

A knock can be heard on the door. “Excuse me, Master Wonwoo, your father would like to meet you in his office.”

Yes, I’ll be there soon.

I went to my father’s office, “Yes, father?

“Ah, Wonwoo. Sit down, please.”

I took a chair right in front of my father’s desk, and he continued, “How old are you know? 19? Or was it 20? Anyway, you’re getting married.”

Ma.. Married?

“Yes, Married. I’m sure you would not mind, am I right?”

No, father. To whom?

“Remember Mingyu?”

Mingyu? Kim Mingyu? My childhood friend?

“That’s him. Now, I would like you to pack your bag and go to his place for the marriage. His parents and I has planned this marriage for quite some time. We already set the date and the party, all you need to do is go there and do pre-wedding photoshoot, buy rings, you know the drill.”

I see… When is the marriage?

“Next week.”

Understand. I will leave immediately.

As I leave my father’s office, a lot of questions go through my head. How long have they planned for this marriage? Were we introduced at such a young age to be married? Is Mingyu happy with this?

But, there is nothing I can do at this point. If that’s my father’s wish, then it is my wish.

………………………………………………………………………….

Mingyu’s POV

“Master Mingyu, please wake up. Master Ming…”

What is it? I told you not to wake me up so early in the morning, right?

“Your father would like to see you in his room.”

Eh… But I didn’t do anything wrong yesterday… Do you know why he called me?

The maid just shakes her head.

Fine then, I’ll just go there and see for myself.

I quickly go to my father room, still in my pyjamas. “What is it, father?

“Not even a knock. Where is your manner?”

Yeah, yeah. Save the lecture for another day, what is it?

“You’re getting married.”

Ah, I see… WAIT, WHAT!!! NO WAY!!! I have someone that I like, there is no wa…

“Wonwoo.”

Sorry?

“You’re marrying Wonwoo.”

WHAT!?” I panicked. I quickly ran outside the room and close the door with a bang. My heart starts to beat very fast and my face become red. I will marry Wonwoo… Is this a dream?

“Master Mingyu?”

I quickly regain my composure, and answered, "Yes?"

“There is a man looking for you. His name is Wonwoo, Jeon Wonwoo.”

WHAT!?” I panicked again. Why is he already here? “Quick, how do I look?

“You look as gorgeous as usual, Master.”

You’re not helping.” I sprint to my room, need to look good for Wonwoo. But, before I can reach my room.

Good morning, Mingyu.

Jeon Wonwoo.

Was my best friend. Is still my crush.