Extra Part One~

Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AU in which BTS are animals and ShiYang is the eonni.

Just for fun! XD

 

 

 

 ShiYang wrapped her coat tighter around her body as she walked to her house. It was cold, of course, it was winter after all. It felt like it may snow soon, and she definitely wanted to be home and wrapped up in a blanket with cookies and hot chocolate before the snow started falling. The mere thought of cold sent shivers up her spine. ‘Ah, I better be home before it gets too cold.’

 

 ‘Eonni! Eonni!’ SungAh cried out, running forwards with a cardboard box and a puppy at her heals.

 

 ‘I thought you had work?’ ShiYang pulled out her keys and stared in confusion at the puppy that kept jumping around and yanking against the leash to explore. ‘And no pets?’

 

 ‘Oh, these, haha, yeah. It’s a long story.’ SungAh smiled before lifting the box she was holding. ‘I have a favour to ask you.’

 

 ‘What is it?’ ShiYang picked out her house key then stuck it into the lock. Her eyes skirted down to the box hesitantly before she looked at her younger friend suspiciously. SungAh was smiling at her with the same innocent look the puppy sitting at her feet was giving her.

 ‘Well, I found this puppy and washed him up and everything. Took him to the vet. I can take him in, but I don’t have the space for his buddy.’ SungAh held up the box and continued smiling at ShiYang, but this time sheepishly. ‘I was hoping you could help out. I’ve been talking to people that can help out and we just need to keep them safe for a week or so, then they will be taken to some people.’

 ‘You want me to take in a dog?’ ShiYang sighed and dropped her arms after she opened the door to her house. ‘SungAh, you know I don’t have the space for that.’

 ‘Not a dog!’ SungAh flushed before opening the lid of the container, revealing a spotted brown rabbit. ‘A bunny~’ She beamed as the bunny wrinkled it’s little nose cutely. ‘Please? Eonni?’ Her body started shaking as she tried to control the pent up energy that was caused by fear of ShiYang not taking the bunny in. ‘Please eonni? It’ll be easy!! You just have to feed him, and keep him clean, and he won’t get into the garbage!’ The dog at her feet wagged his tail and then started batting at SungAh’s leg, trying to get her to play with him. ‘Aiiiiii, not now puppy!’ She scowled down at the dog before lifting the box. ‘Please eonni?’

 ‘Just, come in.’ ShiYang sighed heavily and waved for the girl to come in. ‘The dog won’t make a mess, will he?’

 ‘I don’t think so.’ SungAh shrugged before walking in the house, dragging the puppy after her. She put down the box then took her shoes off, keeping a firm hold on the leash until the door was closed. ‘He is excitable, but he seems okay.’

 ‘If you say so. I’ll make some tea.’ ShiYang watched as SungAh unclipped the leash then instantly started playing with the puppy, poking his belly and laughing when he whined then lunged at her playfully. ‘Don’t make a mess.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter