Twenty: Sparklers

Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ‘I didn’t think I would run into you today.’ Suga opened grabbed a backpack off his motorcycle before slinging it over his shoulders and grinning at me. ‘But I was prepared.’

 

 ‘You knew I was here?’ I asked, smiling at the attractive man in front of me.

 

 ‘Of course, Ramo told me that you come here annually. I was betting on luck.’ He started walking across the sand again, leading me further from the beach bar.

 

 ‘What were you planning?’ I followed after him, watching as he stared up at the night sky with a small smirk.

 

 ‘You’ll see.’ Without warning he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the bar. He stopped in front of a motorcycle and grinned at me as he grabbed two helmets and handed one to me as he sat down and pulled his on. ‘Get on.’

 ‘Okay.’ I put it on quickly then sat behind him.

 ‘Hold on, okay?’ He the motorcycle and reved it as I wrapped my arms around his waist. As soon as my arms were secure he rushed forwards. I breathed in and tightened my grip with a grin as we drove along the beach, getting further from the other people and to darker areas with less lights.

 Without warning he pulled to a stop and turned off the motorcycle then waved his hand, signaling for me to get off. As soon as I got off he was grabbing a backpack and leading me to a secluded part of the beach that had some rocks lining it. He opened his bag and pulled out a bag then laid a blanket on the sand. He pulled out some beers and handed one of the cans to me after I sat down. ‘Why not you start with telling me why an underaged girl like you is looking for guys at clubs.’ He sat down and smirked at me.

 ‘How did you know?’ I frowned and opened the can of beer, not happy that he had figured it out.

 ‘You’re Ramo’s friend.’ Suga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter