the birbth of a birb

Trace enjoys some bacon ;)))))))

The sun breaks over the horizon. It's a new day.

Trace's alarm clock goes off. "hECK ITS MY BIRTHMAS," trace excitedly jumps out of bed and naruto runs downstairs. "timE TO HAV BIRTHDEI BREAKFAS!" She opens the fridge and pulls out a carton of eggs, a package of bacon, and orange juice. 

After frying the eggs, trace reaches inside the bacon package to pull out a strip of bacon, but to her surprise, a hand came out! "hECK WHAT?!" trace quickly smacked the hand with her frying pan, causing a man to fall out of her bacon package. "hELLO IT IS I BACON, FAMOUS MEMBER OF KOREAN BOY GROUP EXO, HERE TO GRANT U THREE WISHES." trace squonted at the strangely dressed korean ladyboy before mumbling. "i wisH I HAD SOMEONE TO LOEV MI," she sniffled. "WOAH WOAH WOAH THERE SWEATY, IM A MAGIC K IDOL GENIE NOT GOD, hoW BOUT SOME EASIER WISHES HUH." trace then began to cry, her tears sizzling along with the bacon strips in her pan. "OKOKOKOKOK LETS JUST CALM TO HECK DOWN UHHH, OK IM NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS BUT..... HOW ABOUT I TAKE U ON A DATE?" Bacon looked at the teary mess uncomfortably and wiggled over to her. "o-okei..." Bacon helped her up. "tHATS GONNA COUNT AS A WISH THO."

Bacon helped trace make the rest of her breakfas and then they both left to go on their date.