Chapter 1

Mommy, who is our daddy?

Taeyeon's Pov

I'm here standing at the balcony. There are 3 months left and my twins will be 18 already. While I'm looking far away, someone knocked.

"Who is it?"

(A/N: BTW the dialouge that doesn't have a name means that the person who owns the pov is the one who is talking.)

"It's me mom. Monique and Angelique." My daughter said.

I walk to the door and open it.

"What is it?"

"Mom, my classmates are asking me if my father is going to our party?" Angelique asked me

'You'll meet them at the right time. Me and the others are still not ready to meet them again."\

"What do you mean by not ready?" Angelique asked me again out of curiosity.

"Its okay mom. By the way mom. The both of us are going now. We will have a race later. Bye mom." Monique said and kissed me on the cheeks. Angelique did the same thing.

I'm still not ready to meet HIM. We're still not ready to meet THEM.

"Unnie, why do you look shocked?" Seohyun asked me.

"They asked me about their father."

"That is also the question they've asked us downstair." Seohyun told me.

"We really need to meet them. They also told us that they want to meet their fathers before the twins birthday." Tiffany butted in.

"Unnie, let's go to Dongdaemun. Let's shopping at Migliore." Sunny told us.

"Okay wait for us downstair. Were going to get change."

Stephie's Pov

We're here at Noon Square buying some new clothes for later. The twins won at a race earlier. I looked at my watch. Oh! Its already 5:47 pm.

"Guys hurry up. We still need to put some make up on."

"Let's do to a salon now." Jennifer said

While making our way to the salon. Clarissa bumped guy. His with other 11 guys.

"Mianhe." Alexandria said in Korean

"What's your name?" A guy with big ears asked.

"Choi Alexandria." She answered briefly

"Uhm may I excuse. We're in a hurry. I'm really sorry for what she did."

Then I pulled her and ran to a salon. The others followed me.

Sehun's Pov

I really misses her.

"Bro what are you thinking?" Chen hyung asked me

"Nothing."

"Aish that stupid girl." Tao Hyung said in irritated tone.

"I'm now late. Their out of stock of the new released bag." Tao hyung continued

"Let's go eat. I'm already hungry." Baekhyun hyung suggest.

"Lets go my treat."Kris hyung suddenly said

Then we rode a van and go to a restaurant.