Chapter 2

Mommy, who is our daddy?

Monique's Pov

I'm with my twin, mom, friends and out aunts. We're celebrating because me and Angelique won a race earlier. We're here eating at Tosokchon - Chicken Soup Restaurant. I look at my twin and she saw me looking at her. I give her a come-with-me-i'm-going-to-the-bathroom look. She understand and stand.

"May I excuse, I'm just going somewhere with my twin." Angelique said

"Okay just hurry up so we can go home." Mom said

"Yes mom"

We walked to the bathroom. I'm going to pee. After I take out my lipstick in my bag so as my blush on and foundation. My twin did the same thing. We retouch are make up. After we stayed there for a while our back facing the mirror. And we takled about what happened earlier. We exited the bathroom and going to our table. I was shocked to the scene I saw. Mom was crying and shouting to a man.

"AFTER YOU LEFT ME YOU'LL COME BACK AND SAY THAT YOU STILL LOVE ME!!!! THE EFF BAEKHYUN!!!MY LIFE IS NOW AT PEACE AND NOW THAT YOU COME BACK WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!?RUIN MY LIFE AGAIN BY MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE TO YOU AND LEAVE ME AGAIN!?JU--" Angelique cutted mom's going to say.

I look at Aunt Sooyoung and mouthed that bring her home and we're going to follow them. She understand and pulled my mom out of here. After they left I look at the man. Well his with other 11 men.

"I'm sorry Mr?"

"Byun. Byun Baekhyun" He answered

"I'm sorry Mr. Byun for what my mom did. She's just stress this days and can't rest well. I'm also sorry for the scandal she made in here. But I'm just curious why mom told you that you left her and came back again just to say you still love her?"

"About that, Taey--" Shine cutted Mr. Byun's explanation

"Unnie, Aunt Taeyeon texted me that let's go home. We're not safe with them." Shine said while reading the text message.

"Okay let's go. I'm going to drive. BTW here's my calling card. Call me if you are ready to explain what really happened in the past."

Baekhyun's Pov

It really hurts me seeing her cry because of me. But whose that girl confronted me?

"Bro lets go we're going to follow them. Lay already trace the number." Luhan said

We rode the van and Kris drive all the way to their house. The van stopped and I looked outside.

Oh God!!! Is this even a house or a mansion? It's huge like a palace.

"Bro lets go and talk to them." Kai said

Yuri's Pov

Our children is upstairs watching at the theater room while us, SNSD is here at the living room also watching a horror movie when somebody push the door bell.

"Yaya?" Seohyun called

"Oui senorita?(T: Yes senorita?)" Our maids asked

(A/N: BTW "T" means translation. Snsd and their daughters speak in french inside the house only.)

"Ouvre la porte (T: Open the door)" Taeyeon said

And the maid made its way at the gate.

"Quelqu'un te cherche (T: Someone's looking for you)." The maid said

"Les laisser dans (T: Let them in)"

After 2 minutes 12 horrifying boys came in.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked calmly

"And how did you get here?" Sunny asked them.

"It's not important. We're here to fixed things up about the past." Suho said

"Past is past. So get out of here the door is wide open for you." Jessica said in cold tone

"We're really sorry f--" Taeyeon cutted Xiumin's going to say

"SORRY!? YOU CAME HERE JUST TO SAY SORRY!? GOD! WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE US ALONE!? IT ALREADY HAPPENED! WE CAN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU HURTED US!THAT YOU CHE--" Someone cutted Taeyeon and that someone is the twins

"Mom why are you shouting?" Angelique asked

"We can hear you're voice upstairs mom." Monique said

"Angelique go upstairs. And Monique stay." Taeyeon said

Angelique made her way upstairs and Monique came down and sit on the couch.

"What is it mom?" Monique asked

"Uhmm there is no point in lying. Uhm Monique meet Baekhyun." Taeyeon said

"You're father" She added

"What!? I can't believe this!? Are you really my father!? Mom this is the best gift ever!!!" Monique shouted happiloy while crying.

"Taeyeon are you saying the truth?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded as her answer.

We all talked and now we forgave thyem. They left us for our safety. We understand them.

Until the other children came down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the children nervously but not showing it.

I looked at the girls and saw nervous in their eyes.

"Nothing mom. We're going to get some snacks and drinks for us." Clarissa answered my question

"Mom?" Kai asked and looked at me

"Girls come down here."

They came down and sit beside their mother. We told them the truth that cause them to cry.

After a few minutes the boys decided to go home. And we go to our rooms and slept.