The Children and couples

Mommy, who is our daddy?

Kim Monique - the eldest. She has a twin named Angelique. She's 17 years old. She's older than her twin by 28 minutes. She is a model, singer, actress and a racer. Her mother is Taeyeon.

Kim Angelique - the 2nd eldest . Twin of Monique. She's a model and a racer. He mother is Taeyeon.

Jung Jennifer - the 3rd eldest. She's also a single child. Opposite of her mom. She's always active, happy and jolly. She's a famous rapper. Her mother is Jessica.

Hwang Stephie - the 4th eldest. Also a single child. She got her eye smile of her mom. She's a singer, model, and a tennis player. Her mother is Tiffany.

Kim Sophia - the 5th eldest. A single child. Looks a boy. She's like her mother. She's a famoues dancer and rapper. Her mother is Hyoyeon.

Lee Shine - the 5th youngest. A single child. Cute like her mother. Also the smallest. She's a famous singer. Her mother is Sunny.

Choi Alexandria - the 4th youngest. A single child. She's the opposite of her mom. She's small. She's a famous actress and an archery player.

Kwon Clarissa - the 3rd youngest. A single child. White not like  her mother. She's a famous dnacer and rapper. Her mother is Yuri.

Im Julia - The 2nd youngest. A single child. Beautiful as her mother. A famous actress and a tennis player. Her mother is Yoona.

Seo Ashley - The youngest. A single child. Feminine and modest like her mother. Also smart. She's a famous singer and model. Her mother is Joohyun a.k.a Seohyun.

All of the are 17 years old. Their older by days, weeks or months only.

 

Couples:

Taeyeon and Baekhyun

Jessica and Kris

Tiffany and Luhan

Seohyun and Chanyeol

Yoona and Sehun

Sooyoung and Tao

Hyoyeon and Lay

Yuri and Kai

Sunny and Xiumin