She's in a Mess

War of the Idols

 

“You know her?”-Seunghoon

“She is the girl I told you about in the bathroom.”-Seunghoon

 

Winner was preparing to perform Baby Baby on stage. They were trying to put on their mics but notice that there wasn’t enough mics for them.

 

“Excuse me, we need another mic our leadernim doesn’t have one.”-Seunghoon

“Jin Ae, you and get some more mics and give winner one more.”-Staff

“Me?”-Jin Ae (running towards winner and the staff)

“Yes you! Go right now, hurry there is only 2 songs left before the perform.”-Staff

 


 

 

“Here you go…..It’s your mic.”-Jin Ae

“Help put it on me.”-Seungyoon

“Yes sir.”-Jin Ae

 

This is too much. Why are idols always like this. Do they think that they are kings of Korea or what! My is my day so bad. Should have never applied for this scholarship. That Seungyoon! Yes him, why is he being so bossy. Always asking me to do this and that. Bye I will have to go put this mic on him.

 

Jin Ae slowly walked near Seungyoon and attached the mic to Seungyoon’s ear. She was so near his face that she could hear his breathe.

 

SEUNGYOON POV:

 

I felt a spark. When she touched my hair and adjusted the mic my heart beated fast. More than one staff members have fixed mics for me but why is this little girl making me flutter. Keep calm Seungyoon, you’re an idol.

 


 

 

Jin Ae has finally finished a day volunteering at KBS and started to head home. She took the  us like always and headed toward her apartment. In her way home she stopped by the market and bought a few things to eat and prepare for breakfast tomorrow. When she was walking to her apartment she notices many black vans on parked in the parking lots of the building.

 

What is this? I am getting attacked? Are they mafia’s? My day is so ruined! I should just walk slowly and carefully home.

 

“Ahhhhhhhh! Mian! Sorry I didn’t mean to.”-Jin Ae

“Watch where you are going next time. What if you injured our idols? You will have to pay a lot of insurance money.”-Manager

“Yes I am very sorry.”-Jin Ae

 

Jin Ae bumped into Namjoon as she was walking in the door, she didn’t notice him because she was trying to avoid the black vans thinking that they were mafia’s. The vans were just unloading BTS’s stuff for their new apartment.

 

Idol again? Why is my life full of Idols! My am so tired of it. Do you want to experience this? You should never. The Kpop world is so weird.

 

She ran up the stair as fast as she could trying to avoid all the idols and mistakes she did leaving her her snacks behind.

 

“Hyung look, I found some jams.”-Jimin

“Did you buy it?”-Seokjin

“I don’t know, I just saw this here when I came thinking that one of us bought it.”-Jimin

“No we didn’t buy it, we don’t have jams. A girl left it here after she bumped into me.”-Namjoon

 

Namjoon took the jams away from Jimin and went into their dorm/apartment.

This girl why is she so scared of me and my manager do I look like a mafia or what. Wait…… I am wearing all black today and even have sunglasses on at night…… of course people would think I am a mafia. Anyways I took the jams from Jimin not because I don’t want him to have jams, it’s that it’s not his and I don’t want him to use it for his facial skincare as last time again.

 

 


 

 

“Jin Ae-ah your home already? Have some dinner”-Mom

“Yes omma, I am tired don’t wake me up at all. I don’t want food.”-Jin Ae

“Aigoo, this daughter! Did seeing those idols make her forget about her own mom.”-Mom

 

Jin Ae threw her backpack inside her closet and changed into her pajamas. She hopped into bed feeling all tired and stressed out. Being so tired she was about to knock out but the room upstair started playing loud music and making noise.

 

(turn on BTS Danger it will help you imagine this scene better)

 

“Yah! Turn off the freaking music someone is trying to sleep down here!”-Jin Ae

 

She grabbed her umbrella and started to hit to ceiling.

 

“Danger? Danger! You guys better stop before I report you!”-Jin Ae

“Jin Ae-ah is something wrong?”-Mom

“The neighbors upstair is really loud. Omma don’t you hear it?”-Jin Ae

“They told us already that they have a studio up there it will be loud in your room.”-Mom

“Omma! Why did you allow this! I am a highschool senior! I need a quiet place to study!”-Jin Ae (Stomping and whining)

“Then do you want to switch room with me and your father?”-Mom

“Andwe, you know that I have been sleeping in this room since birth.”- Jin Ae

 


 

 

BTS POV:

 

Namjoon did it again. He played loud music again! This is what he have been doing everyday, he is so lonely that he needs to live with music the whole entire time. Sorry for causing trouble….. our leader is weird in fashion and everyday life. Especially to our downstairs neighbor…. we are so sorry! It’s not us it’s Namjoon.

 


 

 

Today was weekend so Jin Ae had to go volunteer at KBS morning till night. Jin Ae like always woke up early and got dressed up ready to go to KBS. She wore a white oversized sweater and paired it with black tights and her red converse shoe.

 

“Jin Ae, please go and drop off these paper at SM today.”-Staff

 

Jin Ae was forced to go send papers. What a horrible life right?

At least I don’t get to see Idol’s today. I am free! Wait…. SM is an idol entertainment too… well at least I don’t get to see the bathroom guy.

 

 


 

 

Jin Ae walked into SM and started to wonder around because she doesn’t know where the office is and was mistaken for a sasaeng fan. The security tried to force her out.

 

“Yah! No fans allowed in here! Get out before I report you>”-Security

“I am not a fan! KBS SENT ME HERE TO GIVE PRODUCER PARK SOME PAPER’S!”- Jin Ae

“Don’t lie, we don’t believe you! KBS would have sent their staff’s not a high schooler like you.”-Security

 

The security dragged Jin Ae near the main door and pushed her out. Some luckily entered the door at that time and grabbed Jin Ae so she didn’t hit the ground. Jin Ae’s eyes met with the handsome guy. It was Exo SUHO!

 

Wow so handsome. A knight from heaven has fallen down to help me!

 

“Mam are you okay?”-Suho (Jin Ae stood up and bowed at Suho)

“Yes, Thank you for helping me.”-Jin Ae

“What do you need help on?”-Suho

“Please give these papers to producer park since you work here as a staff. I will get going and need to go somewhere else too.”Jin Ae

 

SUHO POV:

 

A Staff? Wow Exo is so popular how can she not know me! I ended up having to bring her paper’s up to the producer. Wow what a girl.  BTW she is very cute. Maybe I should go on KBS shows a lot so I can see her. JK I love my fans to much to be able to do that…… maybe I can…..