Interviews, Fights, Music, Meetings

War of the Idols

“Who took all the music sheet papers and drew on them?”- Junhoe

“Ask the leader, he has been going crazy for a few weeks now. Always writing songs and drawing pictures of this one girl that he met a KBS.”-Bobby

“I have never seen Hanbin draw this good before.”-Jinhwan (looking at the music sheets).

“It’s Hancassco.”-Bobby

 

Junhoe looked through all the music sheets and it was a of drawings. It was drawings of a beautiful young women. She had pretty eyes and she had the deepest smile.

 

Who is this women? Why does Hanbin like it so much?

 

 


 

 

“Interview? I don’t think I can do it.”-Jin Ae

“We are in need of someone now there is no one else PD Jo is out today.”-Staff

“Alright I will try.”-Jin Ae

 

Life is so hard. Why do all the staffs keep on pushing me to do this and that. Now I will have to interview YG Family today. I wonder who is in there? Okay I just looked through the papers and notice some unique names; Big Bang, 2NE1, Winner, Ikon. Wait isn’t that bathroom guy from Winner? I am so dead…… Jin Ae-ah what did you bring yourself into.

 

The interview was being set up and Jin Ae was preparing to go interview YG Family. KBS made her dress up a little neat since she was going to be on camera with them. She wore white button up top with black leggings pairing it up with black boots.

 

Dressing up like this is really weird. Well, this tell me that I should not become an MC later in my life.

 

YG family was arriving one and one at a time. Finally after 30 minutes everyone arrived to the stage where the interview was going to happen. Jin Ae tried her best not be nervous and scared.

 

I will avoid all eye contact with the bathroom guy.

 

SEUNGYOON POV:

The bathroom girl dresses up really pretty. I have never seen a women like this before that makes me want to look at her every second. I should joke around today with her.

 

BI POV:

She’s so pretty today. Finally I get to see her again it has been forever. But why is Seungyoon stealing glances at her like that? Stay away from my girl Seungyoon!


 

The interview went smoothly until it was Winner’s turn to answer questions.

 

“Winner-ssi, how has this comeback change from the first album?”-Jin Ae

“It was a really great comeback and we tried our best to improve on our music a lot. We would like to thank the fans for supporting us. Ms Jin Ae-ssi I heard you like our group to right? What is your favorite song in our album?”-Seungyoon

 

How could he ask me that. I don’t know anything at all! Is he trying to get me back at me for accidentally going to the men’s bathroom or what!

 

“Baby Baby, is one of my favorite song.”-Jin Ae

 

Jin Ae’s mind went crazy trying to memorize their song titles that was written on the Q cards.

 

The interview was successfully done and it was time for Jin Ae to finally go home. But nope turns out BI was right in front of her wanting to talk to her.

 

“Jin Ae-ssi, can we talk more a minute?”-BI

“Yeah sure what do you need?”-Jin Ae

“You did good today. I like it, by chance if Ikon has a concert I will like for you to host it. Can you give me your contact information?”-BI (Handing out his phone to Jin Ae)

“Sure….. Why not?”-Jin Ae

 

SEUNGYOON POV:

What is he trying to do to that girl! Why is he always the one faster than me. Yang CEO likes him more too. I am not giving up this girl too!!

 

BI POV:

Yas!! I did it before Seungyoon! I got her number!! I am so happy! You are so my type Jin Ae-ah.

 

 


 

 

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

“Yah open the door!”-Jin Ae

“What do you want Ms?”-Namjoon

“Can you stop that freakin loud music about boys in love and being sick! I have to study I have an exam tomorrow!”-Jin Ae

“Mam, this is my apartment, I can do whatever I want it’s not like I am playing in your house.”-Namjoon

“Your apartment? The whole world can hear the whole music! Ahjussi! Turn down the music okay? A high school senior is studying!”-Jin Ae

“Mam you talk too much.”-Namjoon (grabbing a hearing protection headphones hanging by the door)

 

Namjoon headed more near Jin Ae and placed the headphones on Jin Ae’s head covering her ears.

 

“Use this, it will help you focus more on studying and you won’t hear my music anymore.”-Namjoon

“What did you say?”-Jin Ae

 

Namjoon forced Jin Ae out of BTS’s dorm and locked the apartment door going back to Jam on his loud music.

 

I have never experienced a high schooler this though! My music is good why does she hate it so much? Anyways in case the other members say that I have been using a lot of tissue’s lately is not because of that….. I have been having a runny nose for days and the viruses are just me using too much data on the computer to download songs. Don’t think wrong. Also don’t think I purposely is playing loud music! IT’S CALLED COMPOSING!

 

JIN AE POV:

That namja up there is very rude but sort of cute. He looks like one of those guys in a video I watched before….. Wait he is an idol! I bumped into him a few days ago! JIN AE you caused problems for yourself again. BTW the headphones hearing protection is very great.

 

 


 

 

“Why are you showing me these pictures you draw?”-Seungyoon

To show you my ideal type she inspired me to write a lot of music these days. I don’t like it when other people has crushes on my girl too”-BI

“I also don’t like it to when people randomly draw pictures and write songs about my women.”-Seungyoon

“You’re talking about me right?”-BI (Looking straight into Seungyoon’s eye)

“No, just those people who does things like that, trying to win by using dumb tricks.”-Seungyoon

“Yah you are being disrespectful, do you think your fans will like it?”-BI (raising one of his eyebrows)

“Disrespectful or not this is only about that person not our fans and also I didn’t mention that it was you.”-Seungyoon (grabbing BI’s collar and let go in 30 seconds)

 


 

 

It was so boring at Jin Ae’s high school after she took the entrance exam. She was so tired and exhausted.

 

“Yah! Jin Ae how’s KBS?”-Sohyun

“It’s all problems and issues everyday, Yah Sohyun wanna go for my stead, I am so tired of these idols.”-Jin Ae

“If I were you I would be so happy surrounded by those handsome lovely guys.”-Sohyun

“De, I LOVE IT TO THE POINT THAT I AM DYING! Why in this life do I have the most horrible things happen to me. I couldn’t study due to this guy upstairs of me playing music to loud all day!”-Jin Ae (slamming her head down on her desk)

“Jin Ae don’t be mad. Exo is having a fanmeet at the mall wanna go with me today is your day off from volunteering? PLEASE…. I bought you a ticket already.”-Sohyun

“Isn’t Mina and Hana going with you?”-Jin Ae

“They can’t they have dance lessons today.”-Sohyun

“Okay I will go with you but you buy me food.”-Jin Ae

 

That late afternoon Jin Ae and Sohyun got ready to go to the Exo fanmeet.

Idols there, idols here, idols everywhere! My life is full of these strange people why?

 

 


 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I am Exo leader Suho-mida.”-Suho (greeting the audience as always)

 

OMG! I am so embarrassed! I just mistaken him for a staff! I should have never come what should I do when it’s time to do handshakes with Exo?

 

********************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating for 2 days. I am a student so have a lot of homework. But thanks for reading! Saranghaeyo!