Boldness rejected !

A trip to freedom (Androphobia) {H I A T U S}

 

I recorrected this chapter .. *SORRY SORRY* ><

Hello readers ! Sorry for not updating my FF for a long time. But , I hope you’ll enjoy w/ this bad chappie okay !^^ Thank you.

 

 In her white long coat and a pink scarf covering around her neck, short wavy-haired Tiffany pokes her head round the door, pretending to be a spy. She is scanning at Jessica’s figure; yet she’s still busy packing her things into her big luggage, the biggest one than the others. She’ll brings over the worthless stuff. Any things that she sees in front of her eyes, she’ll grab it and immediately clog it into the luggage without any merciful.  Tiffany crosses her arms, like a boss.

“Jung Jessica?”Tiffany called Jessica informally. “Yah! Still not done yet? You’re always late. Ppali! They are already waited for us down there.” Tiffany blabbers to Jessica.

Jessica uses to ignore her but she failed “Aaa~ just waits for me at the car! I’ll be there soon” She gives a lazy short respond to Tiffany without staring a moment to her who is standing still like an exhibit’s doll next to the door .

 “Okay, don’t forget to lock the door, use the padlock! Or that boys might break into our house then. Watch out~ Keke” Tiffany left a death reminder to Jessica and starts to leave her.

“Pabo Fany-ah! Don’t act like you’re care with me ! I can do martial arts skill tho’!” Jessica lied Tiffany. She is giving a short glance to a shining thing on the table. “Aigoo, pabo myself too!” Jessica knocks her head gently. “How can I almost forget about this, my most precious gift from mum.” Jessica kisses the locket and brings all her useless stuff then left the house.

[Flashback]

Sica's POV

"Sica honey!" I heard mum's angelic voice, shouting out my pet’s name.

 I stand up instantly while throwing my phone onto the lamp desk. The phone is just like those jerk boys. Yes, that stupid boys! Very annoying. I run to the downstairs and I can see my lovely mum who is sitting politely on the couch while smiling widely to me. That’s the best mom for me, very polite!  I give her a respond with a sweeter smile even sweeter than the candies.

"Nae umma? What’s happen? You called me and seems like it is really important isn’t it?" I slow down my steps to mum while frowning.

"Come here, honey. Sits next to me" She pats the couch gently. I rush to her.

"Actually, I’ve an extraordinary surprise for you. I know that you'll like it and you can’t reject for it." Mum suddenly takes out something from a small black box. She then shows it to me; I mean things that we wear as an ornamental, a white heart-shaped locket, my favorites colour.

"Try to wear them. Let me help you” Mum asks me to turn away. “She then wears it around my neck. I touch gently the locket and realizing my name on it , ‘Sica’. How I come to not realize it that my eyes are getting wider by hundred times than usual.

“You suits it well, honey? Pretty isn’t it? "She smiles to me while my hair.

I nods quickly while grinning “Mom, why are you suddenly gave me this?" I asks mum with curiosity.

“I hope that we’re still reconnects to each other even if we’re already far apart. Sica-ah , if you miss me here, kiss the locket and says my name once and you’ll might feel my presence . Araseo? I hope when you go to Korea , you need to success at works and own a big family soon, nae?” I heard mum’s sorrowful voice.

I’m getting speechless and just nods slowly. I hug her tightly. “Nae, I know mum. I’ll try my best”

What? Marriage? Oh no, please. That’s the worst things I don’t wanna heard about.

 [End of flashback]

Jessica stands in front of the lift while waiting for it to open. Hopeless, it’s still shuts well “Yah , stupid lift! ppali !ppali!” Jessica kicks the lift’s door while killing the lift’s button.

As the lift’s door open, a figure of a man casually runs out from the lift. He accidentally hit Jessica since he’s not realizing for her. Jessica makes a shock expression and almost falls to the floor. The man, who is in a hurry and actually HeeChul, apologizes to Jessica. He bites his bottom tiny lips.

 “Ah! Joesong haeyo.. joesong haeyo~.”Heechul gives unstoppable bows to her. Jessica gives a short killing stare to him while fasten up her steps into the lift. She hurriedly hit the close button with anger. Heechul got stunned in front of the lift, standing like a crook while gritting his teeth.

He release a big sigh and starts to walk with a small steps, he suddenly notice a shining thing on the floor.  Full of curiosity, he then picks it up and trying to read something on a white heart-shaped locket. “Si..ca? Is this...?” He points his forefinger to the lift’s door .He guesses that it was the girl’s belonging, whom he encountered with just now. He has no idea on how to return the locket to her.

“Oh no, I felt sorry for her. How could I give back this to the owner? This must be valuable for her.” Scratching his head, he keeps the locket in his pocket and leaving with extremely felling uncertain.

“Nah, here she comes.” Yuri is looking at Jessica who is walking with her overload stuff. She can see a dark cloud that seems to rain on Jessica’s head with a gloomy expression on her face.

“Yah , Unnie.  It’s almost half of hours we’re here you know? And seems like that we’re boiling here.” YoonA at the back’s sit, start to blubbers at Jessica.

 Jessica gives a long sigh “Mianhae guys” She ignored Yoona and rotates the car’s key, going to start the engine.

Without any slighted-heart at all, YoonA peeks at Jessica and start to talk to her “Anyway, unnie. TaeYeon said that she and another members are waiting for us at the main gate.”

“Okay.” said Jessica as she is going to start the engine.

It’s getting more awkward since they have no interests to story with.

                                                                           *************************

 “Yah , Why are the traffic light always red when I’m trying to pass by?” TaeYeon releases a deep sigh while the others are already in their own worlds. Yes, their lil’ strange own worlds where peoples can’t really guess it right of what are they doing.

An undesired coincidence occurs again. At the same time, a Super Junior member’s car just stops exactly next to TaeYeon’s car. Luckily, they’re not realizing it.

Zoom into the sits at behind. Aegyo queen, Sunny is playing with her breath at the car’s window. She is doodling on it and didn’t realize that somebody is setting his two eyes to her . Yes, well-faired skin SungMin, is watching a free cute show by Sunny. He smiles to her and concentrating towards the things that she draws at the window.

The show is just end. Sunny notices that she is being watches by a strange person.  She finds out a man is creepily looking at her. She hurriedly covers her face with the pink cap that she’s wearing. What SungMin see is just her y kissable lips. And a thing that he attracts to is a simple printed word on her cap which is “Sunny” .

“Since I don’t know her name, I’ll call her Sunny. It’s really match with her overload cuteness.” SungMin giggling crazily at his place.

The traffic light turns green. TaeYeon start to speed up her car.

SungMin is waving both of his hands to Sunny, showing his fool grins to her while murmuring “ Sunny,sunny,sunny~Hope we can meet again~”

KyuHyun as well, with his Ipad and on his charge to success the games. Yes, he’ll never forget of his ever first wife, GAMES. He did interested with women, but it’s really tragic for his future wife for having this kind of games’ lover. He suddenly noticed SungMin’s weird attitude.

An unpaid doctor, Cho KyuHyun applying his  giant palm on SungMin’s forehead. “Overheated! ! Hyung, it’s turning to 100 degree celcius ! ” KyuHyun badly teasing SungMin.

“Aish , you shut up!” SungMin forcedly pushes away KyuHyun’s hand. KyuHyun glare to SungMin and still can’t hold off his laugh that’s going to burst.

SungMin interrupts while thinking for a while. “Kyunnie-ah, may I ask you something?” He’s facing KyuHyun.  

KyuHyun yawns and lazily reply “Hmm..”

“Do you have any interests with babes?” Sungmin suddenly asks KyuHyun while beginning to smile meanly.

KyuHyun quickly stare to SungMin and almost drop off his Ipad . “Hyung,what kind of stupid question is that? I won’t answer it”

“Ani.. suddenly I think I’m getting interests with girls. I..” SungMin’s get interrupts.

“Oh no! Oh No! I should win this, OH NO GAME! I lose again yah~..!”KyuHyun ignores SungMin.

“Wait.. I..” SungMin continues to speak but getting annoyed by KyuHyun.

“Lee SungMin is crazy~ Mitchyeo..mitchyeo baby” KyuHyun start to sing and slowly glare to SungMin.

 “Yah , Cho KyuHyun !” SungMin hit KyuHyun’s tummy while locking his left arm. KyuHyun is groaning in pain.

“Ah!nae , nae, mianhae.. mianhae” KyuHyun try to beg SungMin to let off his hand. But , he’s still having the evil smile on his face.

 ShinDong who sleeps next to them, lost his dream. “Yah, KyuMin! Can’t both of you just keep quiet?” ShinDong scold them with his sleepy eyes. Then he puts back his cute eyes’ cover and continue to sleep.

Both SungMin and KyuHyun stunning and getting more awkward. They stare to each other and start to chuckles.

 


 

                                                                            

 “Guys, I guess a cup of coffee is really suitable for us to catch with while waiting for our flight right? I saw one there” TaeYeon suggests the other members, pointing her tiny finger to a mini cafeteria.

“Perfect !” All of them showing their thumbs up.

“Unnie , before that . Can I go to the washroom for a while. Please , I can’t hold it now.” SooYoung is drawing a weird facial expression.

“Yah , at this time? okay , be quick! Or the planes might leave us.” TaeYeon starts to being worry.

“ SooYoung-ah! Wait for me !” Yuri follows up SooYoung. She passes her big bag to YoonA.

Meanwhile for Suju , they’re sitting at the waiting sits’ section, lately in their own mini world.

RyeoWook stands up suddenly and starts to leave them. “RyeoWook-ah, where are you going?” YeSung who is realizing RyeoWook interrupts him. “Somewhere” RyeoWook simply replied Yesung. Then , Yesung starts to follow him up.

“Yah , both of you can’t just sit still here. You have boils ?”  LeeTeuk feels uneasy with them.

“Just for a while Hyung.” RyeoWook ignores LeeTeuk’s advice and stubbornly continue to walk.

“Yah , Ryeong! Wait for me!” YeSung run after RyeoWook. That is him, known as RyeoWook’s tail. Wherever RyeoWook goes, there he will be.

 “Unnie , u’ve done?!” SooYoung yells to Yuri while checking up herself at the mirror.

“Not yet! U can go first! Ask them to wait for me!” She replied.

SooYoung leave Yuri to her friends. She is busy checking her phone while walking. Unexpectedly, a small kid run towards SooYoung and accidentally collide with her. SooYoung feels shock and fell off her phone from her hand.

“Oh no” She releases a big sigh.

Suddenly , a strange person helps her to pick up her phone. “Here you’re miss. Next time, please be more careful” The man lends the phone to SooYoung. He takes a chance to read the keychain hanging at the phone that is containing SooYoung’s name.

“Soo..Young..Wow,y name.Annyeonghaseyo” he’s sweetly smiles to her while bowing 90 degrees.

SooYoung ignores him , grab her phone and left him without any appreciation.  

“Ryeo!Wook-ah…” YeSung calls RyeoWook, who is standing still and widening his eyes. “Hey~” he whispers to RyeoWook. RyeoWook glances to yesung and leave him. 

YeSung frowns. Suddenly he gets stunning at his place, widening his mouth slowly. “Wow~ I see a stylish model from the … toilet?” He gives a stare to yuri who is walking out from the washroom.

Yesung starts to use his phone to snap her picture. Yuri, who is fixing her hair notices him and  start to run from his view.  “Uh ~ wait.. wait.Yaah~” YeSung scratch his head while giving attention to his phone and suddenly he smirk. “Gorgeous!” He grins.

“Next flight .. Jeju Island~” The announcer starts to announce for the next flight.

Both GG and Suju hurriedly stand up,  brings over their things and start to walk to the aeroplanes’ base, leaving Seoul for Jeju Island.

                                                                  

 


 

 [Will there be a fate for them to encounter with each other again at JungMun beach? What will happen there? Well, Just wait till the next chapter ^^]